Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why he would be throwing away the stuffed animals.

If anything happened to my daughter you could not rip her stuffed animals out of my hands for at least months..

I don't get it..

Maybe he is angry.

Hi all, newbie here. I'm relieved in a strange way that there are so many others following this case so closely...

A few things to note:
"bella vida" - spelled with a "d" makes it Spanish, where "bella" would sound like "beyya" or "bezha" depending on the dialect of spanish spoken.
"bella vita" - spelled with a "t" makes it Italian.
Do we know for sure which one Casey has?
Just something to note, since Casey seems to have some connection with people who come from/travel to Puerto Rico. Also, the Italian connection could be of note since some posters are discussing a connection with the Mafia.

One more thing - I apologize if this was already posted...I looked all over because I did not want to be redundant, and couldn't find anything, so...

There is a website that you may find interesting...his name is Brian and he does lucid dreaming and remote viewing. He has had some interesting results with Caylee Anthony, including locating areas of interest...I am posting the link here:

http://www..com/gale... Anthony.htm

(Please don't yell at me if I did this incorrectly! I posted on an older thread accidentally!)

IF George is ditching some of Caylee's things, I can understand this. Before we get too deep into shredding the family again, I think that if the Anthony's were notified that the DNA results matched Caylee in the car, we need to accord them some respect considering their worst fears may just have been crystallized...

If these stuffed animals reports are true, maybe it could be something like... the dog peed on the stuffed animals so they bagged them up to throw them away? I can't imagine why else throwing them away would even make sense...

Since Cindy didn't show up for the meeting with Casey, do we know where she is right now?

I'm wondering if the visit was cancelled like it was the other day because Casey is being moved to the courthouse?

If anything is found, LE will go to a radio channel we will not be able to hear and will transmitt from there. No other traffic will be allowed on that frequency.
IMO

Yep. That's how they work.

IF George is ditching some of Caylee's things, I can understand this. Before we get too deep into shredding the family again, I think that if the Anthony's were notified that the DNA results matched Caylee in the car, we need to accord them some respect considering their worst fears may just have been crystallized...

Agreed.

That's what I understood from the articles...but someone said muder a few minutes ago...yikes.

Clarification- strictly my opinion based on the activity, that and my wishful thinking.

Clarification- strictly my opinion based on the activity, that and my wishful thinking.

I was referring to Christine's post that Joe has insider info that she'll be charged with murder...sorry for the confusion.

Since Cindy didn't show up for the meeting with Casey, do we know where she is right now?

I'm wondering if the visit was cancelled like it was the other day because Casey is being moved to the courthouse?

that could be it, but have we checked the cheduled visits, she could have r/s for later or other..

Hi all, newbie here. I'm relieved in a strange way that there are so many others following this case so closely...

A few things to note:
"bella vida" - spelled with a "d" makes it Spanish, where "bella" would sound like "beyya" or "bezha" depending on the dialect of spanish spoken.
"bella vita" - spelled with a "t" makes it Italian.
Do we know for sure which one Casey has?
Just something to note, since Casey seems to have some connection with people who come from/travel to Puerto Rico. Also, the Italian connection could be of note since some posters are discussing a connection with the Mafia.

One more thing - I apologize if this was already posted...I looked all over because I did not want to be redundant, and couldn't find anything, so...

There is a website that you may find interesting...his name is Brian and he does lucid dreaming and remote viewing. He has had some interesting results with Caylee Anthony, including locating areas of interest...I am posting the link here:

http://www..com/gale... Anthony.htm

(Please don't yell at me if I did this incorrectly! I posted on an older thread accidentally!)

Welcome, and yes we have seen the link you posted. BP is primarily a gimmick, so please do not spend too much time analyzing what you see there.

I seriously doubt that the grandfather is throwing away stuffed animals.

WESH is reporting,

"Formal charges are expected to filed against the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony by the State Attorney's Office on Tuesday.Casey Antony will likely be charges with one felony and one misdemeanor charge, and the child neglect charge she was originally booked on is explected to be to included, WESH 2 News reported."

I looked up the definition of a felony:

"Crimes commonly considered to be felonies include, but are not limited to: aggravated assault and/or battery, arson, burglary, illegal drug abuse/sales, embezzlement, grand theft, treason, espionage, racketeering, robbery, murder, rape, kidnapping and fraud."

It could be stuffed animals people have sent to them... these cases always bring about loads of gifts to the family when a child goes missing.

I don't know Suzi. Fox reporter was standing outside the jail and reporting that Cindy was 11 minutes late for her scheduled meeting with Casey. It doesn't look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro