Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole family makes me ill. I can't understand how they can protect
Casey. The smug looks on their faces makes me want to vomit.
Cindy says they don't have any BIG charges. I would like to slap the crap out of them all!:furious:

I will need to watch the whole extended interview with Lee again so I can catch everything that was said because for a few moments I was just in shock by his behavior!! His body language was very relaxed, he smiled and LAUGHED with journalists, and held himself just like those celebrities you see in red carpet interviews!!! I really used to think he was the most "together" of the bunch, but this just appalled me!!!

ITA - he seemed very nonchalant - like a celebrity just coming off the golf course who is so kind to grace us with an interview.

Apparently Fox can't work their own equipment... but when they do here comes Cindy! Gotta get my barf bag...

Can someone here at WS help them re-rake this video

Now they have Cindy Interview coming up--I'm trying to keep up!!! I will post that as soon as I'm done with the Lee Interview!

Cindy on Fox talking about Caylee - "She's coming home. Might be this afternoon, might be tomorrow.."

Might be in a box, Cindy.

Cindy says Casey doesn't deserve to be in jail.

Shep is going off on Cindy - go, Shep!

I am new on here and have been lurking for a long time. This case is truly heartbreaking, especially that I am a first time mom to a beautiful nine month old little girl. I would love to imagine Caylee is found alive (unfortunately, she would then be left to go back to this family) however it does not look good. I hope there is some closure for everyone soon. A couple things that I'm sure were brought up through the days and threads but maybe someone can share their thoughts:

This Zanaida "nanny" that doesn't seem to exist, could this be a pseudoname that Casey has used before when telling lies or doesn't want to be known, just a made-up name to protect her own identity? I wonder if Casey was the person who looked at the Sawgrass Apts (didn't it say somewhere this ZG person was signed in as a guest who viewed an apt there) when she was thinking of moving in with Amy? Like I said, I'm sure someone mentioned this but it's taking me ALL DAY to read these threads and keep up!

Also, with the family. I think all of us have known families like this at some point - defend their kids no matter what and are what the rest of us might call a little 'weird.' They don't seem like the sharpest tools in the chest, any of them so I am trying to cut them some slack and chalk it up to this. The pizza story sold me on this, I mean come on.

Also, with Casey, ugh, I have so many thoughts going through my head....If some crazy accident DID happen that resulted in Caylee's demise, logic would tell me she'd immediately get help, be distraught, something! But she shows NO EMOTION. Either she is so damaged and shamed her whole life that she has to lie her way out of everything or she really has no feeling for this baby. In the case of an accident, it's like the kid that broke the mom's vase and tells a lie to not get in trouble - only now it's a baby's life. Was she constantly scolded and shamed as a child herself??

My one thought was this was like Diane Downs who tried to kill her kids for a guy. But this doesn't seem to be the case here. I really believe there was some terrible accident and Casey is so emotionally immature that she's trying to not 'get in trouble.'

With the partying pictures, I keep thinking Caylee's disappearance happened right after, at the time the gas cans were stolen. This would have been a few days later, correct as the pics were from around the 20th? I cannot fathom that the baby was gone and she was out partying like that.

I read and it appeared, that when the investgators took some things last week, one of those things was a child's car seat. Wouldn't the nanny have the seat if she has the kid?

Someone else mentioned that Casey staged her purse in the car to make it look like she and Caylee were kidnapped if it came down to that and that's a very good theory.

On the charges and the DNA, I flip flop between that they HAVE evidence linking it to Caylee to that they have nothing. I do think they are trying to crack her and it probably won't take much more. Once she has charges, even if they are not what we'd all like to see, and Casey and crew learn she's going to be locked up a while longer, she's going to blab. I think they are trying to get her to come forward and say, 'Ok, it was an accident, this is what happened and this is where she is, can I go home now?' and then once they get what they want from her, the real charges can be filed. Just my thoughts but this case has really sucked me in.

Shep: She said it's a good thing she got these charges
The family is getting death threats and an extortion letter. They are trying to stay away from the cameras.. where'd she go.. the cameras.

Cindy: (Speaking about Caylee) as long as they don't give up she's coming home, she may come home this afternoon, she may come home tomorrow, she may come home saturday, if she doesn't I'm not giving up.

There's nothing new if they had something to charge here why wouldnt' they do it today with everything else. She's in jail because they feel that she needs to be there. And again, once Caylee's found they'll know she doesn't need to be there.

Shep: this is the same grandmother.. who put pressure on her, got the cops.. smelled a dead body in the car..

Not really anything new, they're going to play the rest of the tape later.

I spent 20 minutes or so trying to find the post I read that was misinterpreted by later readers to say that the reason the stuffed animals away were because they smelled like smoke. I've finally given up, but its back there in #51 or #52 if anyone wants to look harder than I did.

What the poster actually said was they had purchased something off of Ebay once(I believe it was a book) that smelled like smoke, and they speculated that perhaps that is the reason the donated stuffed animals were thrown away, if the Anthony's were sensitive to the smell of smoke.

Somehow that post has snowballed into " The Anthony's threw the stuffed animals away because they smelled like smoke", which is not what was actually said.

Thought it was important to clear that up before the rumor mill continues to run away with that misunderstanding.

;)

This is actually what started the smoke posts:
Today, 02:28 PM
edgeofnight
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

According to a poster on another message board the reason Lee said the stuffed animals where being thrown out because they smelt like cigarette smoke and it was stinking up the house. Why would anybody donate smelly stuffed animals? Don't make much sense.

Post 315 in thread #52

If they leve the new charges against her then they would have share what they know with the defense.

sure does seem that the so called "mother" i hate to even refer to her as a mother more like a monster.

the monster had help in getting rid of the 2 year old.

i cant see her doing much on her own, she seems like such a weasel

course, most of the family appears that way to me :furious:

but Shep called Cindy on her turnaround and the comment that 'Casey doesn't deserve what she is getting'. He basically stopped after that statement, commented and went to commercial.

REALLY -- how can Cindy say that Casey doesn't belong in jail for what she has done.
The goofy-azz woman was the one that filed charges against her. Maybe she can't remember that far back.

Whats the old saying? Be careful what you wish for.

OME

If they leve the new charges against her then they would have share what they know with the defense.

I have to agree - they are playing this close to the vest - locking it up before they move ahead with other/additional charges.

IMO

I am so afraid this is all they are going to file against casey. I am afraid they got nothing in that trunk. Why else would they only file these charges or not wait a few more days so they could file bigger charges? I am afraid that Cindy is right and this is all they have. I guess LE also things some others are involved in this? Tony and his gang?? Pray pray pray this witch doesn't get away with this. She is saving her own neck. Perhaps she didn't kill this child but is involved in other felony stuff and doesn't want to incriminate herself. What has this witch gotten involved in that put her child at risk?? What an idiot. I am steaming mad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420