Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I heard Lee answer a journalist right after he said the family knew who the father was and he answered... "no she didn't attend the funeral."

I heard him say that too....

Please forgive me if I'm out of sync here...but IIRC you mentioned that last night. Why do you think LE would have his blood from an accident that took place over a year ago?
He was said to be at fault driver, blood taken & Coroner still had it available.

Caylee's father IS deceased, but funeral was out of state (according to Lee)...hm.

Cindy is relieved the charges are no more serious than this. (HUH?)

Baez has already filed 2 not-guilty pleas.

This according to Shep.. Studio B on FNC.

Not putting much stock into the we know who Caylees dad it - same thing the Anthony family has been saying since day one Cindy says she saw the obit so it must make it the truth grrrrr.

Also, I don't mean to be beating up on the family here - honestly. But does anyone else find the fact that they are advertising for "Personal Assistants" to George and Lee Anthony as if they are advertising for a paying job and are doing US a favor rather than asking people to do a favor for them??? Why wouldn't they just label it as a request for volunteer help for specific tasks?? It reminds me of Casey's pretentiousness in repeatedly saying her daughter was with a "nanny" instead of a sitter! Just an observation.

Link for "Personal Assistant Positions":
http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/contact

And....why are they only seeking assistants for Lee and George? How about Cindy?? God knows she needs all the help she can get.

Recall LE retrieved blood from the deceased Ortiz.

Yes, BUT remember that Cindy stated on national tv that it was an arrangement that Caylee's dad that he would not be on the BC, etc.

Now. Lee has just said that Caylee's dad did not even know he was the father.

Liars - all of them!!!!

Re: Lee's interview on FOX. he sounded and looked bemused when talking about Caylee's father. Saying they have known who it was for "years" and will never tell. Kind of contradicts what Cindy said during the bond hearing, doesn't it? IMO he's as hinky as the rest of them. I know some of you guys think he's the one normal one in the family, but i don't agree.

He says nobody is playing games? No??? Ugh.

ITA, seriously, if I see another one of these family members smiling while talking about this case I will cash in some frequent flyer miles. This is absurd. Oh yeah, and Lee is just like this rest of them. IMO

Not putting much stock into the we know who Caylees dad it - same thing the Anthony family has been saying since day one Cindy says she saw the obit so it must make it the truth grrrrr.

Exactly.

This whole family is wack.

I think it's pathetic that they have no intentions of letting the paternal family know that they are the paternal family! That is selfish, IMO.

Cindy told Casey she didn't want to go to the jail because it would impede the search for Caylee because everything they'd say would be made public?

'Sorry, honey, but it's not convenient for us to talk. Catch you later!'

Maybe Cindy was told that if her family starts staying away, Casey will start talking.

Lee is saying "It's not fair" to let Caylee's father's family know about their granddaughter?

What a TOOL!

Not case related but, has anyone noticed that Lee found his bottle of
"Just for men"? The sideburns still don't match. He's weird. jmo

Possible, but the DNA is in now...LE could have told the family who Caylee's father is...wait...we know they tested Jesus' DNA with Caylee's...right? Did they test anyone else?

If I understood Lee correctly he stated, Caylees Dad was from out of state......& been killed & his family the Dads don't even know Caylee exists & no reason to let them.

Ok I have a biggy one here.........who in the hell does these people think they are not letting the other Grandparents know a baby existed???? That is as low as people can go.

I have 2 sons & if either of them had been killed I'd want to know if they had a child!!!! These people are no more than selfish liers!!!

The anthony's would make a good Jerry Springer show

He was said to be at fault driver, blood taken & Coroner still had it available.

Would you like me to see if I can find the post I linked on his death record? May take awhile.

Phil: Cindy skipped the visit because everything is recorded, afraid everythign will be put out on tv and radio and jeopardize the search for Caylee.

Cops took cadaver dogs behind an elementary school based on a tip that something was back there, but the dogs found nothing whatsoever.

Playing clip of Lee and Casey
"There's some people that hurt you in the past and Im just curious if anything has changed.."

Phil: Lee told me that for four week Casey was telling Cindy when she asked to see Cayle "tonight mom', or "you'll see Caylee tomorrow", but day after day that never happened. Out of frustration that's when Ciindy got her arrested to for her to tell where Caylee was.

According to Jail personnel, every person not on suicide watch is allowed pen and paper. You can write all day till you hand gets tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23