Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Federal Agent that was killed was shot in front of his child.

OMG, I know this is O/T, but what a nightmare for that poor child. My heart breaks for him/her. This will surely be devastating to overcome.

Maybe some of those stuffed animals were those that were placed at a vigil. Many times people will take a stuffed animal they already own and place it at the vigil, just to show support. Sometimes a child may want to give one of their own. So I can understand why some of the stuffed animals may not be in the best condition or smell great. (I doubt a hospital would be interested in those).

Doesn't mean I agree with throwing them out for the public to see.

My real thought here is that the family knows Caylee is not coming home. Therefore, they don't need to save them for her to see.

Ella, I agree. George SHOULD know better than to dispose of gifts in front of the camera crew. He should know that his household TRASH is not protected from inspection by the media.

Maybe the lying to authorities is what the grandparents and Tony could be charged with... maybe they're threatening everyone close to "pinnochiana"

This article actually is outdated now that the charges are filed, I believe it was done with just the minimum today as technically Baez can REQUEST a prelim hearing tomorrow had she not been.. Which, has the burden of evidence discovery yes, and I am guessing they are not ready for that.
Blink, has the charging document been seen by the media? If not, how long do you think it will take for the request to be processed through the sheriff's department?

The Federal Agent that was killed was shot in front of his child.

OMG, I know this is O/T, but what a nightmare for that poor child. My heart breaks for him/her. This will surely be devastating to overcome. My prayers go out to that family.

I'm back on topic now.

No, but hopefully he shed some light on the situation to LE. If Casey's car smelled THAT badly, like everyone claims, then she too would have stunk like the car. So I'm sure Tony asked her why she smelled so bad. Would love to know her lie to that.

Me too! I would love to hear the convos and note comparing going on with that group.

Lee is saying "It's not fair" to let Caylee's father's family know about their granddaughter?

What a TOOL!

Keyword- when there is no traffic- also it's pretty highly populated now?

Traffic is really only bad during rush hour...like in the morning and REALLY bad between 4:30-7pm. Otherwise, it's really easy to get down Alafaya and Curry Ford. Even still though...it's not like driving to the otherside of town for her. It's still in the vicinity.

Are you talking about that cut through road that goes through a neighborhood back by Avalon Elementary School? I think it cuts through Waterford Chase and comes out on Lake Underhill. Is that the one you mean?

Recall LE retrieved blood from the deceased Ortiz.
Please forgive me if I'm out of sync here...but IIRC you mentioned that last night. Why do you think LE would have his blood from an accident that took place over a year ago?

Ya know thats the problem with this family (tossing donated stuffed animals, even if they do smell like smoke). They don't seem to appreciate anything anyone does for them. On one hand they want help and on the other hand they don't want anyone involved unless it is thier way.

OME

You HAVE to be kidding! Someone gave this stuffed animal to them and they threw it away? What a bunch of Losers! They're complaining nobody is out searching for Caylee. Could it be that no one believes that this girl is alive? They're the ones who need to get off their butts and convince that nut in jail to tell where Caylee is so that she can have a proper burial.:mad::mad:

Re: Lee's interview on FOX. he sounded and looked bemused when talking about Caylee's father. Saying they have known who it was for "years" and will never tell. Kind of contradicts what Cindy said during the bond hearing, doesn't it? IMO he's as hinky as the rest of them. I know some of you guys think he's the one normal one in the family, but i don't agree.

He says nobody is playing games? No??? Ugh.

I'm curious about Lee's demeanor...

Me, too. Lee is on the longer interview on Fox now and he's not looking quiet as polished as he did at first. He's talking about Caylees dad and he is saying
the family had known about the father for years. This is delusional. Didn't Casey try to claim that JG was Caylees dad and when they did the paternity test it came out that he wasn't.

Arraignment date August 21. Baez filed 2 not quilty pleas entered, Casey doesn't need to show.

Want to dwell on the rest of this for a minute before I continue.

OME

Server is too busy - grrrrrrr.:eek:

Phil Keating: she willingly and knowingly neglecting her child, specifically not reporting the child missing for 4 weeks, timeline established by LE, corroborated by Cindy.
False statements to police, the two days of driving around looking for the Nanny, co-workers, where she worked etc.. series of false statements she repeatedly made.

Shep: they can keep her behind bars longer while investigating.
Phil: arraignment will be set, she will have to enter a plea guilty or not,
unclear why State pros. decided to act today, they could have waited all the way till August 18th before filing.

Shep: forensic testing, is that back?
Phil: we do not know. It could be back. State Crime lab between 2 weeks and 6 weeks
to get back.

Shep: new video tape Lee Anthony: We will never release the name of that person who has passed away out of respect for that family. There is a family out there with no knowledge that their neice or grandaughter is missing and we don't want them going through what we are.

She told me. They have no knowledge, he didn't have any knowledge.
I haven't spoken to my sister, last time was over the phone, either friday or saturday.
He's passed away, this is not new news to any of us. We've known for about a year and a half or so.

Three months or so from now, how they met through mutual friends. It was out of state. (What did they ask?)

The letter: it came from me giving my sister suggestions. We want a personal letter from her, talk to investigators. She may feel for whatever reason to hold something back. To tell her there are means for her to do that.

Finding Caylee is the point to everything.

We don't have code names or anything like that. Nothing put out there for that. We have no reason to play games.

Shep: this guy's been very cryptic. They seem to be making the cops the bad guys here.
Phil: talking about Cindy scoffing at the cop, pizza etc..
The last week they've shifted tactics and working with investigators.

August 21st will be Casey Anthony's arraignment date.
Lawyer says he has filed two not guilty for the charges.

Please forgive me if I'm out of sync here...but IIRC you mentioned that last night. Why do you think LE would have his blood from an accident that took place over a year ago?

In one of the articles I read, it said the coroner had it ????

So what Lee is saying is that Casey intentionally deceived Jesse Grund into thinking he was the father of her daughter, to the point that he was in the delivery room?

I'd call her a *advertiser censored*, but that would disrespect skanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23