Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So thats where Cindy was....and my thoughts exactly on your post. Greta has to make up since the 1st interview with Cindy was the one where Cindy was going to faint on the studio floor.

I'm going to have a few cocktails before Greta comes on tonight so I can handle it better.

OME

I'm joining you. Maybe we should take a sip everytime Cindy spouts some more BS or when she just out and out tells a lie. How long do you think before we are 3 sheets to the wind?

I thought that Lee said it was out of state. the funeral

All I can think of is what was posted several threads back that Kimberly Guilfoyle on fox said

"With this family, if their lips are moving.....LYING"

These interviews get stranger and stranger

So per Casey and Cindy the story goes like this: Casey dropped daughter off with someone who then kidnapped Caylee. And presumably in the process, the kidnapper also took Casey's car - maybe forced her out of the car without her purse - and took off with Caylee. Casey can't tell anyone where the baby is because the kidnappers have threatened her and her family and that is why noble Casey is abiding by what the kidnappers want. She is "sacrificing her life" for Caylee and the family by languishing in jail. Since the kidnappers had possession of her car and subsequently abandoned it, it follows that they are also the ones who are repsonsible for the situation that caused the stain, the hair, and the death smell in the trunk.

I think that's Casey's story and I think she's sticking to it. IMO

OMG!!!!! Look what i found on fox orlando,...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- A stolen car carrying an infant which was left unattended in the back seat was recovered on Tuesday afternoon. The child was unharmed.
The suspect is still at large and this is considered an ongoing investigation.
Suspect still at large.

If Casey see this they will definitely say the two cases are connected.

Ooh!! Greta has sit down with grandparents tonight! Can't wait for that - I better eat a light dinner. :puke:
This is the same woman who still believes the Ramsey's till this day. Greta will be on the side of the grandparents and tell us how sorry she feels for them both. I am pretty sure of that. That's just the way she is.

All I can think of is what was posted several threads back that Kimberly Guilfoyle on fox said

"With this family, if their lips are moving.....LYING"

These interviews get stranger and stranger

All the lies are making my head hurt! :bang:

GUYS. Not to be rude or anything, but alot fo the questions that are being asked, are answered in previous threads as well as the Daily recap thread. That is why we created the Daily recap thread, so that we didn't duplicate questions, and clog up the forum.

I am new on here and have been lurking for a long time. This case is truly heartbreaking, especially that I am a first time mom to a beautiful nine month old little girl.

...In the case of an accident, it's like the kid that broke the mom's vase and tells a lie to not get in trouble - only now it's a baby's life. Was she constantly scolded and shamed as a child herself??

My one thought was this was like Diane Downs who tried to kill her kids for a guy. But this doesn't seem to be the case here. I really believe there was some terrible accident and Casey is so emotionally immature that she's trying to not 'get in trouble.'

With the partying pictures, I keep thinking Caylee's disappearance happened right after, at the time the gas cans were stolen. This would have been a few days later, correct as the pics were from around the 20th? I cannot fathom that the baby was gone and she was out partying like that.

I read and it appeared, that when the investgators took some things last week, one of those things was a child's car seat. Wouldn't the nanny have the seat if she has the kid?

Welcome Zuckerschnecke! Great post! :) I have only quoted a few snips from it that I wanted to comment on...

First, I agree about the "terrible accident" theory. I have always believed that there was some terrible accident (drowning in the grandparents pool?) and Casey either suffered a psychotic break of some sort or - as you so perfectly phrase - is simply so emotionally immature that she is just trying not to get in to trouble.

Second, in reference to the partying pics, I think perhaps it is possible Caylee was "still around" on June 20th (remember Jessie saying he heard her in the background on June 24th), although the statements from Tony's best friend seem to imply the last time they saw Caylee was June 13th.

About the car seat - for our little 3-year-old - we have one in both of our cars, my parents have one in their car, and we gave one to our babysitter so she wouldn't have to keep swapping the seat back and forth (can be risky if you don't get it in nice and tight each time). So, don't know if the location of that particular car seat means much...

Again, great post and welcome to WS! :blowkiss:

All the lies are making my head hurt! :bang:

We'll have to get used to it....they don't seem to know any other way. No wonder Casey is such a liar. She was raised by liars.

Do we know who Casey dated about 4 years ago that has also been killed recently? OTHER than Jesus?

OMG!!!!! Look what i found on fox orlando,...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- A stolen car carrying an infant which was left unattended in the back seat was recovered on Tuesday afternoon. The child was unharmed.
The suspect is still at large and this is considered an ongoing investigation.
Suspect still at large.

If Casey see this they will definitely say the two cases are connected.

It appears they took the car seat from the house last week, or did it just look like one? Wouldn't the seat be in the car then??? And why wouldn't this 'nanny' have the seat????

I have a dvd recorder but I don't have it hooked up to burn a copy straight off the tv. Since I'm using a flip camera, standing there and taping it ( meanwhile telling the kids to not come in the room!) then I have to upload it to youtube is why it's taking FOREVER to load it. ARGH!!!!! But the Lee video is almost done and the Cindy is loading now. Hang tight!

When are they going to charge Lee for deleting the myspace comments and obstructing justice there????

I'm joining you. Maybe we should take a sip everytime Cindy spouts some more BS or when she just out and out tells a lie. How long do you think before we are 3 sheets to the wind?

LOL. It would be pretty quick. I cringe everytime they say they have a new interview with that woman. Can't someone assign her a handler???

OME

Welcome Zuckerschnecke! Great post! :) I have only quoted a few snips from it that I wanted to comment on...

First, I agree about the "terrible accident" theory. I have always believed that there was some terrible accident (drowning in the grandparents pool?) and Casey either suffered a psychotic break of some sort or - as you so perfectly phrase - is simply so emotionally immature that she is just trying not to get in to trouble.

Second, in reference to the partying pics, I think perhaps it is possible Caylee was "still around" on June 20th (remember Jessie saying he heard her in the background on June 24th), although the statements from Tony's best friend seem to imply the last time they saw Caylee was June 13th.

About the car seat - for our little 3-year-old - we have one in both of our cars, my parents have one in their car, and we gave one to our babysitter so she wouldn't have to keep swapping the seat back and forth (can be risky if you don't get it in nice and tight each time). So, don't know if the location of that particular car seat means much...

Again, great post and welcome to WS! :blowkiss:

Right, there could be more than one carseat. Nuf said...

So per Casey and Cindy the story goes like this: Casey dropped daughter off with someone who then kidnapped Caylee. And presumably in the process, the kidnapper also took Casey's car - maybe forced her out of the car without her purse - and took off with Caylee. Casey can't tell anyone where the baby is because the kidnappers have threatened her and her family and that is why noble Casey is abiding by what the kidnappers want. She is "sacrificing her life" for Caylee and the family by languishing in jail. Since the kidnappers had possession of her car and subsequently abandoned it, it follows that they are also the ones who are repsonsible for the situation that caused the stain, the hair, and the death smell in the trunk.

I think that's Casey's story and I think she's sticking to it. IMO

Soo, I guess rather than look for your child you should go to a bar and dance all night long over and over and over...

I could almost buy that story if the pictures hadn't shown up.

Greta Van Sustern : a sit down interview with Caylee's Grandparents.
IN that Ciny interview when she went into the garage it looked like the three other people were journalists and they were going with her - probably Greta's peeps. ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr