Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cadaver dogs are not 100% accurate, never have been and most likely never will be.

I totally agree. But when you have 2 dogs that hit on 2 places in the backyard at different times; plus the 2 dogs hitting on the trunk area at different times... that to me makes it highly likely that they're pretty darn accurate. Nothing is 100% though.

Oh, and the car smell too. No, not the pizza smell; or the trash smell; or the cleaner/gasoline smell; or the newest George explaination of Casey running over an animal... the wreaking dead body smell.

I thought I might have missed something on GVS, husband was yakking a mile a minute for the first five minutes before he left for work, lol!
Is it me or does this interview just look like a rehash of things so far?

Cindy told Greta that Caylee's father was a young man who lived out of state and by the time Casey was pregnant he had already started another family and then he died in a car accident. It was mutually agreed between Casey and he that his family not know about Caylee.

So I see another new story has been added to the mix, does it surprise me? Not at all. Man, I honestly can't believe these people. I've never seen anything quite like this in my whole life. I wish the police would bring charges against all of them for obstruction of justice. JMHO!

I am counting on it (ducking as when I brought this up the fur wenta flyin').. Anyone else bothered why although Cindy has had countless hours of meetings with LE and the Feds this week, she is asking about forensics on National TV?

amen and her husband was homicide le............:bang:

Cindy told Greta that Caylee's father was a young man who lived out of state and by the time Casey was pregnant he had already started another family and then he died in a car accident. It was mutually agreed between Casey and he that his family not know about Caylee.

Oh, then maybe we should look for a married man?

Yes George, would that be the job that CASEY DOES NOT HAVE?

Seriously, I know Lee said today in his interview that Casey has held a job doing contract work for over a year. Someone said that she even had vacation time? (Do you get vacation time working contract??? I have never heard of that.)

Don't you think that whomever is signing her paychecks for the past year would have come forward by now and stated that YES, Casey works for me! Since that hasn't happened, I will just add this to my long list of Anthony Family BS.

I teared up when I saw this child's room and belongings. This distraught grandmother did NOT shed a tear.

Why would Casey need to pay a Nanny when George is sitting at home unemployed on this date?

I always wondered this, too. What grandparent would NOT want to spend the day with their grandchild -- at least some of the time if not full-time?

OK, so anderson cooper is having something the same time is greta so we will have to bounce back and forth.

Oh, I *love* Anderson Cooper -- even if my husband says he doesn't like girls! :rolleyes:

Now the father is saying he saw Casey leave with Caylee on the 16th. He said he saw them leaving with backpacks. Why have we never heard this before?

Because they just thought it up!
These people need to write novels!

Did anyone see the "birth time" listed on the photo on the wall? It was the one with her baby footprints.

I thought I saw 7:14 AM.

Please verify, anyone who was watching Greta! Caylee's birth time is so important to me, for research purposes!

One more thought, has anyone said anything about Casey working a pole/lap dancer?
Those girls don't aways work for the club, They just go there and dance. They even give the club a cut of the money and it's all off the books. It would have been an easy way for her to make some dough and let's face it, she's been giving it away free for a while anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member