Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, now he saw her and the gas cans in her card on the 25th or 26th. I thought they didn't see Casey at all during this time. I hope Casey is watching this, because they are putting her in the jackpot now.

I hope LE has been watching TV all day. Didn't Cindy say she knew who had Caylee? If so, she had better tell the detectives ... or she will be an accessory!

I guess if you get your gas cans back you don't smell decomp.

So now the timeline about Casey not being seen for a month by Cindy on the phone to 911 is untrue...George saw her and gave a specific time on the 24th...

So which is it? She was missing and they hadn't seen her for a month? Or she WAS seen by at least one of them?

Did anyone see the "birth time" listed on the photo on the wall? It was the one with her baby footprints.

I thought I saw 7:14 AM.

Please verify, anyone who was watching Greta! Caylee's birth time is so important to me, for research purposes!

I saw it! :clap:

does casey sound like the kind of women who would gladly give up a give a guy to another woman?

i'm new here..i'm just asking?
To me, no she doesn't sound like she would be so accomodating. Especially if at the time her parents were pressing her to id the father and perhaps get support from him.

since "borrowing a shovel is not the ordinary thing people do"

especially for young punk girls :crazy:

it should be very easy to remember what one was borrowing a shovel for

the only logical thing i can think of is to haul the BULLCRAP that the family keeps dumping everyday

shovels are used to shovel manure at lots of places

sounds about right :):crazy:

Seriously, the need more like a bulldozer than a shovel.

I have read around and still am confused about a timeline question. After Casey moved out, she must have came back to let her mother, Cindy, take Caylee to visit in the nursing home. What is being said about this? Did they have a fight and Casey left but came home one day to let Caylee be with Cindy? Where was Casey during the nursing home visit? Did Caylee spend the night or just a few hours with Cindy? Can anyone give info about this? Thank you!

That was the day before on the 15th. She left on the 16th.

It sounds like they all are REALLY SURE no body will be found. That's why I pray all day long that somehow that body will be found. The problem is after all this time..I just don't think we will find much, if anything.

Maybe that's why Cindy said to get off our azzes and search for her. It's like part of their little game or something. :furious:

George needed to get something out of the car and Casey kept telling him wait a minute and I'll go get it, she kept putting him off and he went to the car, opened it and there were the gas cans.

This is UTTER , he is lying to evade a tampering or obstruction charge, point blank. He took them out of the car and made up the pizza story and that's why he came out with it, period.
Sorry George, I was holding out for you, take your place on the plank

George needed to get something out of the car and Casey kept telling him wait a minute and I'll go get it, she kept putting him off and he went to the car, opened it and there were the gas cans.

I wonder what else was in there.

I'll be the LE are LOVING all the talking the parents are doing today...........

DishNetwork in Southern California and for the whole hour before Greta came on it was going out, coming on for a couple seconds, going out, coming on.
I'm sure it didn't help that in my frustration I was pressing every button on the remote to see if that would 'fix' the dang thing.

Two minutes before Greta came on, Dish came back on and stayed on.
*whew! - wipes brow*
I pushed Record on the DVR so that I can go back and re-watch if needed.

Gotta love Dish -Not!

the phone records are something the police have
there aint no FREAKING nanny

if there was .....the phone records would have the phone calls outgoing and incoming

forget the phone - who cares if it was LOST ...ROLLING EYES

there aint no nanny

Seriously, the need more like a bulldozer than a shovel.

you are correct

i giant bulldozer

forget the cadaver dogs BRING in the FIRE DEPT dogs that smell for fires that were started with an accelerant

This is UTTER , he is lying to evade a tampering or obstruction charge, point blank. He took them out of the car and made up the pizza story and that's why he came out with it, period.
Sorry GeorgE, I was holding out for you, take your place on the plank

:clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members