Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, you may have given Old Blink an idea.. If they are saying that he was older, married, whatever, Miss Caylee is an heir..
Guardian Ad Litem...
Great thought tx!!

People- get FLA CYS on the phone..
bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (again)

You know, you may have given Old Blink an idea.. If they are saying that he was older, married, whatever, Miss Caylee is an heir..
Guardian Ad Litem...
Great thought tx!!

People- get FLA CYS on the phone..

:clap::clap::clap:

Anderson is coming up with a family friend. Guess who......? Think Cindy will call?

well she's called into NG and LK.. and appeared on Greta and FOX today, so maybe she should skip this one since she's trying to avoid the media ??

From what Cindy was saying, and from what Lee said earlier, they were introduced by mutual friends, in school. So the fella isn't wasn't that much older than Casey.

O I KNOW who the father is, no doubt for me, I was just referring to their comments

Taping it is a good idea, because they are making it up as they go along. I bet you they will forget half of the stuff they said tomorrow.

Nnglas,
Heck I'M forgetting as this story goes along! LOL

I can't tell ya how many times I've said to nobody in particular, or even out loud in an empty room
Hmmm.....I thought Cindy said in an early interview.....
Wait, why did George say that when earlier he said.....

Oh, so many hours just scrolling through all these threads on the Caylee forum just to justify to myself that I DID hear what I thought I heard in earlier interview but now the story is changed.

It's really hard to keep up with all the story/time/date changing going on with this tragedy.
So yea, I'm glad I'm recording this time. :)

According to police reports, her friend Amy and boyfriend, Anthony both state Casey moved into Amy's on June 9th. Is everyone connected with Casey confused on the date she moved out?

seems to me, for there to be such a horrible smell in the trunk, the body had to be there
for a little longer than just a short ride around the area.

of course, im not an expert on dead bodies.

the gas cans were put in the trunk to TRY and hide the smell..

DECOY ALERT DECOY ALERT
i smell a RAT errr ahh i mean i smell of PACK of rats

This quote makes me so sick to my stomach:

"Oh my God. Calling you guys. A waste. Huge waste."

Makes me sick too..but her next sentence to Christine is "Honey, I love you" that made me want to puke....Casey's voice just totally changes when she said that...

Cindy told Greta that Caylee's father was a young man who lived out of state and by the time Casey was pregnant he had already started another family and then he died in a car accident. It was mutually agreed between Casey and he that his family not know about Caylee.

I have been gone nearly all afternoon and evening, dealing with a family emergency. I'm desperately behind on the threads now...but I wanted to address this "daddy" issue. I could swear that Lee, in his interview earlier this afternoon, said that even the father himself wasn't aware that he was Caylee's daddy. But Cindy says there was a mutual agreement between Casey and the dad that he would not be named as father nor have a part in her life.

So, in Lee's scenario, the guy (if I am remembering correctly) would not have known he was the father. In Cindy's scenario, though, he would have known...had to in order to have that mutual agreement with Casey.

I'm exhausted, but I'm gonna try in a bit to locate the Lee interview and listen again. I may have misheard what he said, but it stuck with me since I remember Cindy previously mentioning that mutual agreement thing. Anyone else hear what I thought I did? If not, I'll report back once I have a chance to grab a bite and find that interview w/Lee so I can listen again.

Thanks (and, again, sorry if this is a repeat issue...couldn't possibly get through the hundreds of posts tonight to see if it's already been addressed).

According to police reports, her friend Amy and boyfriend, Anthony both state Casey moved into Amy's on June 9th. Is everyone connected with Casey confused on the date she moved out?
Confused, NO, predisposed to an adverse reaction to long prison sentences, definately

This is so true! But, since he wasn't on the birth certificate originally, I doubt you can add a dead father post-humously.

Not necessarily true- it depends on how long someone has worked and how much $ they have paid into SS. Being that he was so young it's quite possible he didn't me the requirements needed for survivor benifits to be paid out. I speak from experience as my mother passed when I was 11 and I fought for SS 2x, to no avail.

Holly: Yes I do believe she's lied. They believe she's protecting her daughter.
Absolutely, they believe this. That's a possibility, all kinds of possibilities they shared with me in confidence that the police aren't putting out there. They don't believe she would put them through this kind of torture and pain just to cover up.

The timeline is all muddled. I don't know for a fact. The Casey I knew was not a careless mother. Why didn't she report her missing? She babysit for me. We've done all kinds of things with their family. They are a normal everyday family. They were quiet, they had dinner and were an everyday modern family.

It's so unfair when you hear people oh the grandpa and the grandmother this or that. Imagine what they are going through. They want to support their daughter.

I am in no way taking up for the Anthony's here... however, could she have moved out on the 9th, but spent the night on Father's day? I sometimes do that with my own family instead of waking my daughter up and driving her home.

PS. I know probably something the Anthony's have said here is most likely a lie. :crazy:

So Casey did have the gas cans in her trunk on the 24th george said? or was it the 25th? So she stole them. at least george tells the truth but he still thinks casey is telling the truth and that caylee is alive...

The whole time I was listening to George tell this story I was thinking "why does he feel the need to go into such detail?" This seems like damning evidence AGAINST Casey.

It also seemed like in the story George told, Casey was mocking George with her comment, "too bad about the shed." Creepy comment if you ask me.

OMG, now he saw her and the gas cans in her card on the 25th or 26th. I thought they didn't see Casey at all during this time. I hope Casey is watching this, because they are putting her in the jackpot now.

HOLY **** why didn't I think of that! Someone really needs to bring this to LE's attention!

I have been gone nearly all afternoon and evening, dealing with a family emergency. I'm desperately behind on the threads now...but I wanted to address this "daddy" issue. I could swear that Lee, in his interview earlier this afternoon, said that even the father himself wasn't aware that he was Caylee's daddy. But Cindy says there was a mutual agreement between Casey and the dad that he would not be named as father nor have a part in her life.

So, in Lee's scenario, the guy (if I am remembering correctly) would not have known he was the father. In Cindy's scenario, though, he would have known...had to in order to have that mutual agreement with Casey.

I'm exhausted, but I'm gonna try in a bit to locate the Lee interview and listen again. I may have misheard what he said, but it stuck with me since I remember Cindy previously mentioning that mutual agreement thing. Anyone else hear what I thought I did? If not, I'll report back once I have a chance to grab a bite and find that interview w/Lee so I can listen again.

Thanks (and, again, sorry if this is a repeat issue...couldn't possibly get through the hundreds of posts tonight to see if it's already been addressed).
I remember typing that earlier from Lee's comments on Shep's show.

Yes, Lee said that the young man didn't know he was the father.
Cindy now says that the young man knew and that he and Casey decided mutually that his family wouldn't know about Caylee.

THIS is my thought after watching the Greta interview,... they keep looking down and when they do make eye contact with Greta it is quick and then they look down. When Cindy is talking, George was messing with the dog and looking around but when George was talking Cindy had her eyes on him like the were lasers.
Another thing that made me feel not right was NOT ONCE has this family broke down in front of the media. I know they probably have in their home but they are in the media the ALL THE TIME,... WITH NO EMOTION! Christina had more emotion in that jail house phone call then EVERYONE that is CLOSE to Caylee!!!!!! It makes me wonder WHY??? The only emotion I see is ANGER! Even if they believe Casey,.. they would still be crying because they haven't seen Caylee in 50 DAYS! Even if they believe Casey they have NO IDEA what Caylee is going through RIGHT NOW! That fact alone would make me cry. I think the community and world as a whole has cried more tears for this little girl. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn