Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Family friend going to be on Anderson Cooper CNN
Must be Holly

Anderson is coming up with a family friend. Guess who......? Think Cindy will call?

So he saw Casey on the 24th and got his gas cans back how nice.

Anybody bothered by now it's the 24th, just like Jesse statement 24th, got fired 24th, police report 24th.. I guess she pulled right up after they took Dad's statement OR maybe she was borrowing the shovel while they were there.. I cant stand this.

That woman said she was searching for her daughter for A MONTH..
These people are in force field mode

does casey sound like the kind of women who would gladly give up a give a guy to another woman?

i'm new here..i'm just asking?

Exactly! Good point (and welcome btw!). There's no way that Casey would just drop a guy that quick -- especially one that she could get something out of. She would have used Caylee as leverage for as much as she could get.

Look at what she put Jesse through... and she still calls him to hang out at the beach! :loser:

OMG, now he saw her and the gas cans in her card on the 25th or 26th. I thought they didn't see Casey at all during this time. I hope Casey is watching this, because they are putting her in the jackpot now.
Did you mean 'straitjacket'? I think it's LE that may be thinking, Jackpot!

DishNetwork in Southern California and for the whole hour before Greta came on it was going out, coming on for a couple seconds, going out, coming on.
I'm sure it didn't help that in my frustration I was pressing every button on the remote to see if that would 'fix' the dang thing.

Two minutes before Greta came on, Dish came back on and stayed on.
*whew! - wipes brow*
I pushed Record on the DVR so that I can go back and re-watch if needed.

Gotta love Dish -Not!

Taping it is a good idea, because they are making it up as they go along. I bet you they will forget half of the stuff they said tomorrow.

I bet anything this guy was giving her money. If nothing else but to keep her trap shut.
Maybe, maybe not. If he was her age or slightly older it would depend on whether he was working, whether it was a well paid job or not, and how far along his other family was, ie..how many children. IF that's true at all.

Seriously, why would she tell Jesse he was the father unless she a)wasn't sure who the father was b)thought he was c)picked and chose who she wanted the father to be.

Boy, the Tivo's at the federal building must be working overtime tonight.

Please refrain from your hilariously snark barbs, I have spit out a sip from my much needed cocktail thank you very much. You can't get that back ya know..

George needed to get something out of the car and Casey kept telling him wait a minute and I'll go get it, she kept putting him off and he went to the car, opened it and there were the gas cans.

Did you notice Cindy's stupid giggle as he said that?

This is UTTER , he is lying to evade a tampering or obstruction charge, point blank. He took them out of the car and made up the pizza story and that's why he came out with it, period.
Sorry Georgie, I was holding out for you, take your place on the plank

Daddy's helping cover up.

WHY???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics