Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical of the Anthony's to spin Casey's fear of LE. Of course Casey doesn't trust LE. Most murderers don't! LE is looking to hang her for the DP!

You know who I was thinking about today...Christine...Lee's friend. I listened to the tape again...and this girl was the ONLY one who came right out and said the honest to goodness truth.

I have thought of this many times also. I would love for her to be interviewed on NG or Greta! She doesn't seem to be hanging around anymore, though.

And I'm afraid it's going to happen on live TV at some point!

I think it will be! Who was it Cindy asked if they wanted her to just fall out of the chair for ratings because she was so tired?

I don't think Cindy is lying. I think she believes what she says. It is a crock of caca but she believes it. She has taken whatever Casey has told her and built it into this scenario. She has to/wants to believe this story she is spouting. I believe we all know what happened. Most of us anyway.

Larry is on with the case after the break. Put on cnn. Then we get to listen to more of cindy's garbage when Larry is over on Greta.

Thanks!

Holly on LKL too.
jeesh

Something came to me just a minute ago.

WHAT IF FBI really does know where Caylee is. Maybe this whole thing is to make the kidnapper(s) think that Casey is afraid to tell them where Caylee is SO THAT THE FBI CAN BRING HER HOME??? With the kidnappers thinking all along Casey hasn't told them anything.:eek:

Did Lee say that Casey went to work at Universal on the 16th? What did she do with Caylee?

Yes as an event coordinator for an unnamed company. She even had vacation time according to Lee.

I figured out something meaningful to do until Greta comes on. I'm going to send GP an email and apply for the PA job. Here's my application:

Dear George;

I would like to respectfully submit this application for your posted opening for a PA. Let me just say that I don't expect payment for my hard work, however I do smoke, so you'll just have to overlook that little item. Also, I am free to travel whenever and wherever, however you will have to pay for the gas, as it's almost 4 bucks a gallon here in Florida. I do not have the ability to lift 50+ pounds though, as I injured my back earlier today while I was trying to get the 80 pound load of BS off my back. I am very good with reading and responding to emails and can post updates on most any website, however I WILL NOT LIE FOR YOUR FAMILY. As for doing "anything" the family may require, well that requirement just flat out scares me, so you can just forget that requirement. If I do this job for you for free, you can expect to give me ALL INSIDE info that you have on my first day, as I always expect to be "brought up to speed" on all details anytime I start a new job. Plus I have to relay that information to all my buddies on WS.

George if you are interested, please contact me at: FloridaKatz for justice.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Think he'll take me up on it?

This is unacceptable and uncalled for

imo

I think it will be! Who was it Cindy asked if they wanted her to just fall out of the chair for ratings because she was so tired?

That was Greta...should be interesting tonight. Cindy has to think she has control now.

MitchL - you are right about LE lying in the Eisenberg case. That may explain why LE is being so tight lipped in this case.

Watching LKL now.

OME

The reporter says they don't have enough to charge Casey with anything else and thats why her family is relieved. IF there was any evidence Casey did anything they would have charged her with more. Anthony's happy there LE has nothing further to charge her with anything. Sickening they can't get more on her.

How is holly, the family friend helping in the search? I have seen no searches going on.

What photo exactly does the grandfather keep saying is the one of Casyee pregnant? Of course, he only points to one photo and ignores the rest of them, but I don't recall seeing a photo of her being pregnant and partying at a club.

I figured out something meaningful to do until Greta comes on. I'm going to send GP an email and apply for the PA job. Here's my application:

Dear George;

I would like to respectfully submit this application for your posted opening for a PA. Let me just say that I don't expect payment for my hard work, however I do smoke, so you'll just have to overlook that little item. Also, I am free to travel whenever and wherever, however you will have to pay for the gas, as it's almost 4 bucks a gallon here in Florida. I do not have the ability to lift 50+ pounds though, as I injured my back earlier today while I was trying to get the 80 pound load of BS off my back. I am very good with reading and responding to emails and can post updates on most any website, however I WILL NOT LIE FOR YOUR FAMILY. As for doing "anything" the family may require, well that requirement just flat out scares me, so you can just forget that requirement. If I do this job for you for free, you can expect to give me ALL INSIDE info that you have on my first day, as I always expect to be "brought up to speed" on all details anytime I start a new job. Plus I have to relay that information to all my buddies on WS.

George if you are interested, please contact me at: FloridaKatz for justice.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Think he'll take me up on it?
You should definitely send this post to every media outlet out there. WAY TOO FUNNY!

ETA: we should all sign on to NG and let her know what a wuss she was.

Typical of the Anthony's to spin Casey's fear of LE. Of course Casey doesn't trust LE. Most murderers don't! LE is looking to hang her for the DP!

I think the family said they don't trust LE because they are not out looking for the child.......but the family is not either.

The fact that they are not asking for the return of there grandchild is very telling.

Lets just say we did think they were telling the truth. What is stopping them from going on national tv and begging the kidnapper (s) to return the child?
Yes, I agree. It's very, very telling. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member