Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by curiositycat
Something came to me just a minute ago.

WHAT IF FBI really does know where Caylee is. Maybe this whole thing is to make the kidnapper(s) think that Casey is afraid to tell them where Caylee is SO THAT THE FBI CAN BRING HER HOME??? With the kidnappers thinking all along Casey hasn't told them anything.:eek:

So... the FBI deliberately is leaving a 2-yr old child with kidnappers so that they can make a collar?

Sorry......... I don't buy that. But I'm curious to hear why you think that could happen?

WHAT IF FBI really does know where Caylee is. Maybe this whole thing is to make the kidnapper(s) think that Casey is afraid to tell them where Caylee is SO THAT THE FBI CAN BRING HER HOME??? With the kidnappers thinking all along Casey hasn't told them anything.:eek:

Thanks for posting this...I am a huge skeptic. I at first thought Casey killed her daughter and this was just another one of "those" terrible cases like Susan Smith. Then I changed my mind and thought maybe there is a Nanny Z. Then I changed my mind again and was sure she had killed her and her body would be found or the tests would at least prove the DNA was from Caylee's poor dead body. NOW, I have started to go back the other way once again.

Cindy is an idiot, she has proven that. I just read "SWAGS" theory here - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67854&page=6.

Although, I am not saying it is 100% accurate ( because that would be impossible unless SWAG is a psychic) but I am starting to wonder if something similar to this is true.....

Here is what I am basing this on.....

1 When Cindy called the cops, why did Casey wait patiently at the house for them to come...why didnt she try to run?

2 All this talk Cindy and George are saying about how Caylee will be home soon and that she is alive and how we can't say this and we can't say that....she may be actually telling a lot more by saying just that.

3. Even though the judge ruled that there would be no gag order.....no new phone calls have been released....IIRC, the FBI became involved shortly after that ruling....All this coverage but NO PHONE CALLS released and no visits released to the media?

4. Cindy keeps saying how we will all owe Casey an apology and blahblahblah....it seems likes she sooo badly wants to tell something but can't.

Anyone else?

I've thought of this myself just a few days ago... I'm just so wanting for Caylee to be found alive. But ~ the biggest thing for me so far are the cadaver dogs...

Well, why would anyone keep saying that "We know where she is but we are not saying anything out of fear" Sometimes I think they do know who took Caylee and they paid her to do so. Maybe this is all a way to write a book, have a movie, ect. They were having financial problems???
Can any one name even one time when any of them have broken down crying uncontrollably, like most families would do. At least one of them should have broken down by now! Nothing.
NO - I don't think the family is "in" on it - but I think they know who.

Well, why would anyone keep saying that "We know where she is but we are not saying anything out of fear" Sometimes I think they do know who took Caylee and they paid her to do so. Maybe this is all a way to write a book, have a movie, ect. They were having financial problems???
Can any one name even one time when any of them have broken down crying uncontrollably, like most families would do. At least one of them should have broken down by now! Nothing.
they must have some privacy not defending them mind you just i dont think the press sees every aspect of thier lives ..who knows anymore.

Reach through the TV and Yell...

Why havent you called TES?
What do you think the holds on her bail condition that are undisclosed are for?

You are right, Blink34! They do not want TES, do they? I am with you on that one. You had stated that they did not even acknowledge your offer to help them personally talk to TES. TES is great and has a much better chance at finding Caylee than anyone!

I believe that the other 2 hold would be for stealing from Amy and may be with OPD.

So... the FBI deliberately is leaving a 2-yr old child with kidnappers so that they can make a collar?

Sorry......... I don't buy that. But I'm curious to hear why you think that could happen?
No - no deliberately - they are working it. For all we know Caylee could be half way around the world being held in a very secure facility or compound.

Did I actually hear Cindy today make the statement that Casey is a victim? It was when she was talking about not going to go visit her today.

VB

Well I said on the other thread that Cindy was starting to make sense, how casey was a great mother and she wouldn't leave her in the car etc and how only 1 dog hit on the trunk (I thought it was 2 tho) and how this unethical person took Caylee and they know who it is.

HOWEVER, AND THIS IS A BIG HOWEVER, 2 dogs hit on the trunk. If Cindy told the cops who has Caylee as she states she did, I think they would have found her by now. BUT, I also heard that LE does think others are involved in caylee's disappearance so I wonder what the MO is on this case and what LE thinks. I feel that the dna thing didn't turn up anything or they would have charged her with murder today. Half of me wants to believe Cindy and believe Caylee is alive. On the other hand, I think if someone really had caylee, they would have dumped her off in some mall and taken off for some other state or something with the attention this case has gotten. How is this mysterious person living? doing their shopping? Eating? earning a living? with a baby around?

I also think Casey would have told LE in secret who had her child if the child was alive and this story had any merit.

I too am beginning to think that the forensics are back and they don't indicate homicide.

LE talks as though she is still alive and they didn't go after obstruction charges for Casey.

It would be embarassing for LE if they had no admit they have been barking up the wrong tree this whole time. Either that or LE has just been PRETENDING to bark up the wrong tree so as not to alarm the "bad guys."

If this was the case then the family needs to shut up ASAP and pretend Casey isn't talking at all!

Yes as an event coordinator for an unnamed company. She even had vacation time according to Lee.

Yeah, I'd say she had ---extended--- vacation time, huh? Like a whole 2 years worth? :rolleyes: Man, I wanted to like Lee... that stinks.

NG is not a wuss I think her demeaner is now changed since the courts are allowing a case against her to porceed.

We keep hearing that Casey fears LE, but no one has ever said what exactly is causing this free-floating anxiety.

The vagueness seems to imply that she’s afraid they’ll band together against her. For what reason? One ex, Jesse, didn’t make it as a cop. The other ex, Ricardo, has never been confirmed as being a cop and has been strangely omitted from media scrutiny.

Maybe he is a cop, and maybe he’s an undercover cop. And maybe what Casey fears from LE has to do with more than misplacing her daughter.

Why she thinks she’s ‘safer’ with the feds is beyond me, since their resources are much more all-encompassing than the local sheriff’s. And it’s not as if they’re going to keep her secrets close to the chest.

Today, the FBI was all about the arrest of Junior Gotti on murder charges that stemmed from a drug investigation in Florida on which a federal grand jury in Tampa handed down the indictments.

Tomorrow, who knows?

For all we know, the state or the feds may be preparing a grand jury case against Casey Anthony at this very moment.

No one is over there. Cindy now on LKL, she dialing that phone faster than someone trying to get on the Old Millionaire game show. She called and wants to know info from
Kobalinski. Oh no, she is bonding with Geragos. He said hair stuff is bunk. Cindy is trying to prepare a defense case. Can't wait for the transcripts on this one.

Blinky YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT....NO! YOU WILL BE RIGHT.

OME

How does Cindy get off spouting this stuff?!!:furious:
1-Is OCSO and the FBI in a big conspiracy to hurt Caylee and only the Anthony's know what to do to help her?
2-What are the Anthony's specifically doing to get Caylee back? Besides tossing out Stuffed Toys//snark.
3-What specifically does Cindy want us to do to help the?
SPECIFICALLY-what park, city or someplace else.
4-Why did Cindy get on OTR to "talk" to Holly Gagne? What
does she want to say to her?

Hi sleuthers what a wild day and it took me most of the afternoon to catch up after fishing.:clap:

based on the questions cindy just asked...........i think she might already know that the dna proves that it was blood or something like that.

I've thought of this myself just a few days ago... I'm just so wanting for Caylee to be found alive. But ~ the biggest thing for me so far are the cadaver dogs...

Cadaver dogs are not 100% accurate, never have been and most likely never will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn