Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been anybody at all come forward to say that they ever were a paid babysetter for Caylee? I remember 1 woman said she at times watched Caylee but it was for free, she also had a young child and it sounded like they at times would take turns watching the others child.

If Casey had to break into her parents shed to steal gas, she sure as heck did not have the money it would take to pay a nanny. How is she explaining how she was going to be paying for this service?

How much does a nanny go for there in Orlando? My niece was a nanny in Chicago for many years and made very good money, she drove to the parents home to take care of the children, they never would have been dropped off at her place. I think the whole "nanny story" sounded ritzy to Casey, she was putting on a front to her friends when she told them Caylee was with a nanny, so much with her is all about appearance, I can't wait to get a look at her in a few years of lock-up behind her when she no longer is getting her hair done and teeth bleached.

VB

VB

K let's think....The lock on the shed was intact until 6/22 at the earliest and 6/24 at the latest. All that was missing from the shed was 50.00 worth of gas and two gas cans.

Casey had access to the shed via her parents permission (ie they would unlock the shed for her I would presume) but not when they were unavailable.

We know that Casey stole the gas 'cause George said so. How did she get into the shed? By breaking the lock....we know this because the lock was broken.

Back to the shovel-Casey borrowed the shovel because she could not get into the shed to get a shovel since it was locked and she had a wild desire to dig bamboo up on the day she borrowed it according to her mother...I think it is reasonable to assume that she used the shovel to break the lock simply because she could have accessed the shed at anytime when her parents were around...?

She and Cindy did spend quite a bit of time online after Casey telling her that Caylee had been kidnapped.
They need to take the Anthonys computer. Who knows what Cindy was actually doing online? She could have looked for anything, including maps and addresses of places she is getting tips from..

And IF your gas gauge is faulty and you've stolen gas before from your parents, why in the world would they file a police report when the gas cans are stolen this time!!?? Wouldn't you naturally assume, Oh Casey took the gas because of her gauge and because she's taken them before. Could it be because when she's stolen gas before, she just filled up her tank and left - and this time she TOOK the cans.... My thought - she burned something and I think it was some sort of evidence. I don't think it was Caylee's body, but some evidence of some sort that she had to take somewhere and burn, thus actually TAKING the gas cans and not just stealing the gas.
You are right on. Seems as tho everytime GP say something they just dig the hole deeper. One lie leads to another lie and so forth. They will realize one of these days that people are not stupid. Each member of this family would have been better off if from the beginning they would have kept mouths shut or better yet...just told the truth..if they know the meaning of the word.

This is exactly why they need the information from Myspace/facebook.
They can retrieve the ip addresses of each login that Casey did. Through IP, they can track down every computer she used and take into evidence to find all this out.
This can help with a timeline, and I hope they do this soon if they are not already.

I am sure they have already done that which is probably why we have not seen ONE search for Caylee conducted by LE. They have that evidence already. Very telling. They would search for her otherwise.

Something I find extremely odd...how Cindy explained Casey's borrowing of the neighbor's shovel...to clear out BAMBOO?

Casey does not strike me as the type of girl to do yard work of her own accord, even going as far as to borrow a shovel. Even if the alleged bamboo was her "chore", I could totally see her saying "Oh well, shed's locked, no shovel, don't have to do it now" in that teenager sort of way.

Of course, I don't live in FL, so I don't know the bamboo situation...is it part of daily life to remove bamboo? Or was this just another example of Cindy coming up with an asinine explanation for Casey's strangedoings?

Still bothering me: What exactly WAS Casey's job? Surely someone would have come forward by now as a co-worker...and clearly no job= no money to pay "the Nanny". I hardly think the money she stole from Amy and her mother was used to pay "ZG."

One more thing - on her older myspace comments, around Valentine's Day 2007, Casey definitely made references to her current BF being in Iraq...so there's yet another one on her list of ex-boyfriends!

IMO the bamboo story is totally insane. If Casey decided to dig up the bamboo :rolleyes: and saw the shed was locked she would've waited until someone was home to unlock the shed. If she wasn't "living" there why would she care about the bamboo? Notice she throws the part about a bamboo shoot she needs to dig up now or it will take over. Some of the statements the GP's make and expect people to believe are just so far out in left field it makes you feel like your hearing things or wondering if the whole family is on some sort of drug.

They need to take the Anthonys computer. Who knows what Cindy was actually doing online? She could have looked for anything, including maps and addresses of places she is getting tips from..

They took it and returned it a long time ago. Cindy complained that they even changed passwords on certain things and she could not get into them when they were returned....

which I also find very telling.

I can't shake the thought that maybe Zanny = Xanax. Like a cutesy nickname, personified.

Would Xanax put a small child to sleep for few hours? Any other side effects?

Maybe the phone number that ZG gave at the apartments was actually the black jack that Casey was using?! If Casey was posing as ZG

That is what I'm thinking. I think the cell phones and any 'pings' will hold the key to this. It is unimagineable that she does not know the number for a nanny that she had for over a year!? What?! No one seems to have it. I bet LE is calling every number showing up on her cell phone records going way back. And checking all ZG's cell phone numbers to see if they aren't in fact a second number for Casey.

I am starting to believe that maybe Casey has Multiple Personality Disorder and Zanaida is one of her personas.

as Casey would say: Absolutely....

Her first phone call from jail chilled me to the bone. And at that time her family was trying to get information out of her. They knew something was very very wrong with her lack of emotion. Lee, the friend, and Cindy were trying to hold her accountable and she reacted like a spoiled little brat. They were walking on eggshells with her even then. Sadly, Casey Anthony has no emotions.

She is a sociopath.

Agree 110% again... she is in total control of her parents, and she knows it. That train wreck of an interview with them on GVS was just, well, there aren't words to describe it. And that smirk (?) on George's face when he was saying something about Caylee being home by her birthday... it was just friggin weird.

GiGI

I saw that interview last week (M&J) was she on it again today? or am I mistaken?

Yes, she was suppose to be on again this morning ... and I'm trying to get somebody who saw it, to tell us what was said.

All I saw was the last minute, and Cindy was asking whomever had Caylee, to just drop her off somewhere .. but please bring her home.

Anybody ????

You know at first I thought the Anthony's were doing and saying whatever they could just to get Casey to tell them what was going on-you know catching flies with honey so to say, now that thought would only be reasonable if they now said " You know what Casey? Get your own lawyer, we're not paying for it and we are done until Caylee comes home period." Cut off all contact and any means of support. If it's really about Caylee then time to PROVE it. As soon as Casey realizes that no one is paying attention to HER she will come out with something to get attention. This is what narcissists do.

I can't shake the thought that maybe Zanny = Xanax. Like a cutesy nickname, personified.

Would Xanax put a small child to sleep for few hours? Any other side effects?

There have been extensive threads about Zanny being Zanax.

Hell.. I give up trying to keep up with this three-ring circus. These people make the Petersons look like the d*mn Cleavers!!
TraceyLeigh..I am gona be right along side of you on this one. My head hurts and my eyes are so tired of reading all I can. I actually had to delete Nancy Grace...Greta and then Larry King (all on Tivo) cause I just can not listen to Cindy any longer. I just can't.

K let's think....The lock on the shed was intact until 6/22 at the earliest and 6/24 at the latest. All that was missing from the shed was 50.00 worth of gas and two gas cans.

Casey had access to the shed via her parents permission (ie they would unlock the shed for her I would presume) but not when they were unavailable.

We know that Casey stole the gas 'cause George said so. How did she get into the shed? By breaking the lock....we know this because the lock was broken.

Back to the shovel-Casey borrowed the shovel because she could not get into the shed to get a shovel since it was locked and she had a wild desire to dig bamboo up on the day she borrowed it according to her mother...I think it is reasonable to assume that she used the shovel to break the lock simply because she could have accessed the shed at anytime when her parents were around...?

I believe the question becomes when were the locks changed on the shed. It is my understanding they were changed on 6/24 afternoon, or 6/25. If they were, we know it was not broken into again, thus why Casey had to borrow the neighbor shovel when she came back, imo, to remove Caylee..the dirt from the yard is presumably in the trunk- cant get past that.

But if you are going to break a lock...why ask for a shovel...y not ask for a hammer or something?

WAIT A MINUTE- Casey borrowed the shovel on the 24th because she couldn't get into the shed right???? So really, she used it to break the lock and steal the gas cans....got it.

No, Casey couldn't have borrowed the shovel from the neighbor on the 24th to break into the shed. The police were at the Anthony's house on June 24th around 10:20 AM taking the incident report from George about the break-in.

According to the written incident narrative report, George told the police June 22nd to June 24th but on the actual form of the incident report it shows June 23, 2008 1800 to June 24th 10:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme