Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAAAHH I get it...so using the shovel to PRY open the shed doors...by pushing them with a force so it breaks the hatch thingy that the lock is hooked on off...now THAT I can see as probable! thank you for that visual!....breaking and severing the lock with the shovel was a lot harder to comprehend. However...a SHOVEL...would likely be able to slide in between the space of the doors and be used as a wedge.

More plausible I agree, I still think you would have to bust the masterlock which I do not see happening. Also, again why not a vandalism or destruction of property or break in note/count on the burglary report ?
We know he never ammended the report either.. he's a detective??

I am reposting this, I originally posted it on the Greta thread. I think it's relevant and not sure if it's been discussed before. If Casey was driving her friends car while she was in Puerto Rico, WHY then did Casey steal mommy's car?

Now that we know the inquiry about an apartment from a Zeneida was on June 17th, that fits in the time frame, 2 days after Caylee is last seen. I wonder if anyone in that apartment office remembered this Zeneida filling out that card. sloppy handwriting, discontinued number, sounds to me that this was Casey. Now was she covering or what it premeditated? That's the million dollar question. I say cover-up, because if it was pre-meditated she would have had taken the shovel a lot earlier. So something happened to Caylee after June 15 but before June 17th if we consider Casey filled out that card at the apartment.

Did Cindy and Casey get into a fight about Cindy taking Casey to see Great Grandpa for Father's Day? Is this when the fight happened and Casey stormed out with Caylee? Was Caylee murdered for some sort of revenge against the mother? The time frame from the 17th when this card was filled out until the 22nd-24th when the shovel was borrowed and gas cans stollen, could Caylee's body have been buried in the families backyard the whole time? Was the shovel borrowed prior to the gas cans being stollen, I don't think the neighbors could remember the exact date? Was Caylee trying to pin this murder on her mother? She had a friends car to use, but instead she went to the home and stole her mother's car, not her father's, and didn't use her friends. Why steal the mother's car when she already had one to dispose of the body? To me this suggests the body was buried in the back yard and Caylee used her mother's car to move the body. That body may not have been in the car as long as we all think. A couple of hours with an already decomposing body would have been enough to cause the car to smell. But then Casey ditches the car and purposely leaves her purse behind. Why? If she was framing her mother, why not return the car? I don't believe she accidently left her purse behind. Was she planning on disappearing too? She knew her parents didn't know where Amy lived, so how long would it have been before Casey really disappeared?

I'm seriously thinking that George never went into Casey's trunk on June 24th and would not have smelled the decomp already there. I'm seriously thinking that Casey was never at the house on that day at all. I think George picked the date he could stick with according to the police report, to backtrack having taken the cans out of the car on July 15th and tampering with evidence.

Every Myspace page is full of pictures of young people throwing gang signs. And they all do stupid irritating pout thing. It bugs the crap out of me. I do not see any gang connection here.

Exactly! My husband races cars, we are from California and his name is Warren, every chance he gets while doing a drift in his car, you'll see him throwing up the "W" out the window. Both because his initial and secondly, because we are from California, plus we are a younger couple too. Not all signs are related to gang activity. It's a younger, hip hop crowd thing.

Exactly! My husband races cars, we are from California and his name is Warren, every chance he gets while doing a drift in his car, you'll see him throwing up the "W" out the window. Both because his initial and secondly, because we are from California, plus we are a younger couple too. Not all signs are related to gang activity. It's a younger, hip hop crowd thing.

O/T, Racing wife here too!

K let's think....The lock on the shed was intact until 6/22 at the earliest and 6/24 at the latest. All that was missing from the shed was 50.00 worth of gas and two gas cans.

Casey had access to the shed via her parents permission (ie they would unlock the shed for her I would presume) but not when they were unavailable.

We know that Casey stole the gas 'cause George said so. How did she get into the shed? By breaking the lock....we know this because the lock was broken.

Back to the shovel-Casey borrowed the shovel because she could not get into the shed to get a shovel since it was locked and she had a wild desire to dig bamboo up on the day she borrowed it according to her mother...I think it is reasonable to assume that she used the shovel to break the lock simply because she could have accessed the shed at anytime when her parents were around...?

I don't know that Casey used the shovel to break the lock. If I were going to ask a neighbor to borrow something to break a lock, I would be asking for a sledgehammer or some kind of pry bar, or just get the crowbar out of my car. How would you even break a lock with a shovel, beat on it, or use the blade of it to pry it open? There are too many other tools people keep that would be a lot easier to use on a lock than a shovel. I personally think the shovel was borrowed for digging.
Lanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member