Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why they have suddenly not been releasing phone calls or visits from the jail as public record?? It seems we've not had one released since that phone call with Lee when he asked about the letter. We haven't had a visit video since.... gosh since the "friend" visisted her right?

Evidence?

Just a completely random thought....what if Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez was the name Casey had on a fake ID before she turned 21? She seems the type to have had one, they are easy to obtain, and why not pick a crazy name like that? I know someone who had a fake ID w/ the name Satchmo Sinclair (Satchmo was Louis Armstrong's name, but she was a blond hair/blue eyed girl.)
There's a myspace post from Casey to Lee shortly before one of Caylee's birthday parties in which she's asking him for the HUGE FAVOR of buying beer for the celebration. I don't know if that would have been because she was underage and didn't have a fake ID, or if she didn't have any money to buy it herself.

This is exactly where I'm coming from. Then add the curious mention of the detergent, which I think he's using to explain when tests come back from the stain showing detergent present because he tried to clean it. And the pizza explanation because he planted the pizza garbage there to excuse the smell.

Agreed to all, but would add establishing an alibis for Casey on 6/24 as well.. Id that trunk was cleaned, he is toast.. I actually thought as a det he would be smart enough to know that laundry det w/bluing action reacts to black light, in some sort of attempt to throw out that evidence potentially.

I thought Greta asked Cindy that question last night and Cindy said Casey only had the shovel for a few minutes.

How would Cindy know that? Was she there? Why would she believe Casey, she is a liar.

This is exactly where I'm coming from. Then add the curious mention of the detergent, which I think he's using to explain when tests come back from the stain showing detergent present because he tried to clean it. And the pizza explanation because he planted the pizza garbage there to excuse the smell.

Yeah well you can't fool cadaver dogs with pizza.Doesn't he know that?He's an ex cop.

Just a completely random thought....what if Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez was the name Casey had on a fake ID before she turned 21? She seems the type to have had one, they are easy to obtain, and why not pick a crazy name like that? I know someone who had a fake ID w/ the name Satchmo Sinclair (Satchmo was Louis Armstrong's name, but she was a blond hair/blue eyed girl.)

Down here, at least when I used to live in apts they had to also take a DL while you toured the place. Some made copies, some just took down the #. But at the complexes its usually policy to not only fill out the card, but show ID in case there is some rash of crime afterwards and you were scoping the place out.

yeah, but one of her friends would have known that. I know when my friends were under 21 I saw most of them and would scrutinize weather or not they looked real or not. So, someone would recognize that I think...

Yeah, I still can't see that George or Cindy had a hand in harming Caylee at all, but they are busier than a 3 legged cat in a sand box, covering up chit.

Good link Gigi, but here's a snip from it, it does not say he is NOT the father:
snip
Miss Anthony never told the family Jesus was the father or that he might be the father. In fact, the family has never met her and does not know her," attorney Bryan Crews said. "If the child is indeed their grandchild and alive, that is all they have left of their son, Jesus Ortiz. They would like to get to know the child if she is indeed still alive."
snip

Why does one need a family attorney if they dont at least suspect the possibility. Expect this attorney to file for a motion to establish paternity or disclude it, and/or other family filings I wont go into here but on daddy thread..

I just meant to quote the headline of the article not that it was an actual quote by the attorney--oops!

George didn't say anything about himself going to work on the 16th did he? He said he saw Casey, with Caylee in tow, leaving for work at 12:50 pm. He was watching his favorite cooking show.....

Snipped....
Just a completely random thought....what if Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez was the name Casey had on a fake ID before she turned 21? She seems the type to have had one, they are easy to obtain, and why not pick a crazy name like that?

This is exactly what I'm thinking. Not only to use for drinking but for other things as well. Obtaining phones for example.

There is some Italian or Spanish connection with the biological father IMO. The tattoo, Caylee's looks, the ZG name. Maybe I'm reading too much into this but the ZG means something, just not sure what yet. LE I'm sure has much more of the puzzle together.

housemouse....great idea! It would be much easier for those of us with limited reading time to keep up with information if it were on a thread without the volumes of posts regarding, theories, bashing, repeating misinformation, and rehashing lies told. While many posters enjoy reading and posting regarding pure speculation, others want to just quickly read the facts and move on to other things.

I'm glad you said that I made a comment this morning about George saying he was going to work and no one eslse heard it.
Check the threads from last night - we were speculating about George's employment status on the 24th.

Agreed to all, but would add establishing an alibis for Casey on 6/24 as well.. Id that trunk was cleaned, he is toast.. I actually thought as a det he would be smart enough to know that laundry det w/bluing action reacts to black light, in some sort of attempt to throw out that evidence potentially.

I have thought about that too. I think it's a good possibility.

She must be on her way to another interview. You'd think she'd learn by now to keep her trap shut. Talk about putting your foot in your mouth, she's putting in both feet! And then blaming the media for making her sound the way she does. Doesn't she watch her own interviews?

And I think this has been mentioned but how come she can't get any info from Casey about the whereabouts of Cayley because of some "danger" to Cayley, yet she tells the public to get out there and look for her? If the public is looking isn't that putting Cayley in danger also? WTH? The same with all the interviews, isn't that putting her in danger, IF there was any danger? She does a great job of talking out of both sides of her mouth.
That's what's been bothering me about this too. I live in Central Florida. If I happen to see Caylee should I tell the police or should I keep my mouth shut like Casey for fear something will happen to the little girl?? :waitasec:

i thought that too..something happens and they come take my laptop..i'm doomed.

You and the rest of us. If anyone ever looked at our search histories we'd be toast.

housemouse....great idea! It would be much easier for those of us with limited reading time to keep up with information if it were on a thread without the volumes of posts regarding, theories, bashing, repeating misinformation, and rehashing lies told. While many posters enjoy reading and posting regarding pure speculation, others want to just quickly read the facts and move on to other things.

There are threads pertaining to whatever you're interested in. Just check the fron page of the Caylee forum.

Which version of the truth goes on the fact thread?

I would say anything that has been released by LE would be in the fact thread.

For the other thread (which would be quite lengthy!), it could be categorized and all versions could be listed... such as:

Contact from ZG
Casey called back a number that called her & spoke to Caylee; that number is now disconnected
ZG/Caylee called from a private number

Pictures
photographer states pictures were taken in June 20 timeframe
GP states pictures were taken when Casey was pregnant

etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors