Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #58

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blink I am positive I heard George say he was getting ready to go to work on the 24th, If not mistaken Liltigress heard it too.

Elley Mae, you are correct I heard him say that he was watching his favorite show on the food network.

I said to my wife, Greta should ask him......

1. Where do you work now?

and

2. Where did you THINK Casey was working?

I think that is the case also. But, still, why store a tire wedge in the trunk of one car when you need it for all 3 at some point or another? Why not store it in the garage?

The Anthony's are doing exactly what my kids did when they were little. Ummm, no I don't have it, I never saw it, I had nothing to do with it,well I had it but then I lost it, she took it, he took it, we lost it, ummm okay well the reason I took it, I mean she took it is cause nobody wanted it, needed it,I don't know where it is, here is where it was, don't know where it is now, oops here's where I put it,but it's gone now in anycase I'm INNOCENT Mom!:bang:

AND THEN CINDY INTERJECTED: "before you went to work"

which was totally bizarre.

she seemed to be totally on pins & needles while George was telling his story... almost like she was scared he'd say something wrong.

If you read the affidavit, it clearly states that LE got in contact with the ZG identified from Sawgrass. The number wasn't disconnected when the policed used it. For all we know, it has not been disconnected at this point. However, Casey has said that ZG/Caylee called her from a number that is now disconnected/private (depending on which version you believe).

Did they ask her if she went to the apt complex? They just say that they she didn't know Casey. Also, are we assuming its a cell number? Do they know for sure that its not a land line? It seems these questions haven't been answered b/c there was a report that LE went back to the complex today amid reports that the real date was 6/17. Maybe there were a few too many assumptions made on LE's part the first time they questioned the "real" ZG.

Fact: per the affidavit, LE contacted the ZG identified from Sawgrass. She was cooperative and did not know of Casey or Caylee and she has not babysat anyone.

Fact: LE removed two gas cans as evidence from the Anthony home

Fact: The Anthonys had paver stones (not cement) put in their backyard during the first week in July

Did that ZG confirm she had looked at an apt, or just that the info on the card was her.

Fact: per the affidavit, LE contacted the ZG identified from Sawgrass. She was cooperative and did not know of Casey or Caylee and she has not babysat anyone.

Fact: LE removed two gas cans as evidence from the Anthony home

Fact: The Anthonys had paver stones (not cement) put in their backyard during the first week in July
That was my recollection, cant find confirming link, and for those that dont know, there is a type of "pavers" look that is colored poured concrete with a mold on top, still concrete

I believe the car was actually George and Cindy's and they let Casey use it?

But the way I understand it -- Casey has always used that car, as in the parents got the car for her. I couldn't see George putting around town in a car with a 4-leaf clover on the back window... but I could be wrong.

Bolded by me. Meaning, that "little" information she has told them, turned out to be true?

I think they mean that "little" as in "a very small amount" has proven to be true ... so most has proven NOT to be true.

There's a myspace post from Casey to Lee shortly before one of Caylee's birthday parties in which she's asking him for the HUGE FAVOR of buying beer for the celebration. I don't know if that would have been because she was underage and didn't have a fake ID, or if she didn't have any money to buy it herself.

Sometimes its easier to get away w/ a fake ID at a club than at a liquor store. The bouncer is more apt to let a "hot chick" get away w/ a questionable ID than the grouchy ABC (Liquor store) worker. Just speaking from experience of working in bars from the age of 18 off and on until 32.

Did that ZG confirm she had looked at an apt, or just that the info on the card was her.

Confirmed she looked at an apartment, did not specify which, we are assuming based on the fact the one in question was known to be vacant.

LE must be tracing phone numbers to get records of who had the 'disconnected number' and if it could be traced back to Casey. If it WAS Casey at the apt. complex looking at the apartment under the ZG name, (which is what I believe) that number being disconnected is too coincidental - it must have been someone's number with significance or was an older number used by Casey. She would knowingly give a number that no one could be reached at. And any cell phone numbers that were really Casey's could be traced by payment means, no? It's not like she'd pay cash for her cell phone bill. Then again, maybe she just didn't pay her bill and it was eventually shut off.

I always believed Casey had another sms card for her second cell phone. Why have two cell phones but only sms card? It doesn't make sence and it is not practical. 2 sms and 1 cell phone yes, not the other way around. And how convinient that the phone was lost just like the ''nanny''

1. I do believe she was the one who visited the apartment and she could have been disguised who knows. Can they get fingerprints from that signed card?

2. I strongly believe Casey had two phone numbers - the one was the pre-paid kind what do you call it in the US? She was using it with the other phone and she disposed both. The number she gave to the police for the nanny, could have been the number she used. The police must be checking that number and what numbers were called from the ''nanny's'' number. Pretty interesting if only Casey's number appear on the ''nanny's'' calls yes?

I don't think an accident happened. I find more similarities with the Scott Peterson everyday. Normal people will never but never understand how a man can kill his pregnant wife and his baby and normal people will never understand how a 22 year old with all advantages in life could kills her 2 year old baby. But this is why we call them sociopaths.

Sometimes its easier to get away w/ a fake ID at a club than at a liquor store. The bouncer is more apt to let a "hot chick" get away w/ a questionable ID than the grouchy ABC (Liquor store) worker. Just speaking from experience of working in bars from the age of 18 off and on until 32.

IIRC, it was Caylee's first, she would have been underage

yeah, but one of her friends would have known that. I know when my friends were under 21 I saw most of them and would scrutinize weather or not they looked real or not. So, someone would recognize that I think...

But we're not really hearing from the friends one way or the other....like I said earlier...just a random thought.

Confirmed she looked at an apartment, did not specify which, we are assuming based on the fact the one in question was known to be vacant.

Somewhere it shows that Casey took LE to apt 210 which is right above 212? the one they use to show to guests?

The Facts:

Caylee is missing.
Casey is in Jail.
Cindy called 911 Three times.
George called 911 to report a shed break in.

Those are the facts. It would be wayyy too short of a thread. Everything else, IMO is just lies lies lies.

FALSE or CONJECTURED info:

"Zanny" the invisible nanny

Another Cindyism....

http://www.local6.com/news/17111283/detail.html

Gas cans taken from a shed in the backyard of the home of the grandparents of a missing Orlando girl were stolen by the girl's mother but were seized by detectives to check for other people's fingerprints, according to the girl's grandmother. (more at link)

While your Grand daughter is missing whould you be riding around in a chauferred towncar...ughhhhhhhhh:shocked2::puke::puke::puke:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7146584&version=1&locale=EN-US
Is she doing another show? This is the second towncar I have saw her in. There is another picture/video of her in one early in the case and she was looking at her folder she carries around with Caylee's info in the back seat. So if this is yesterday/today wonder what show she will be on next....

Then he sees Casey in the afternoon and she displays some suspicious behavior by trying to keep George out of the car..and then he discovers his stolen gas cans.

__________________Gigi

I have not saw this reported - where did you see that Casey was trying to keep George out of the car? This is very suspicious behavior!

"Hi, you want to go to the beach with me this weekend?"

I have family an hour away from Orlando. I was trying to make plans to go out way before this all came up, so I might take you up on that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor