Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been years since I've looked at an apartment - but IIRC, the apartment complexes check ID when showing a unit, no? Does anyone know for sure?
I live in Tampa, FL and here they do ask for ID. Not sure if they scan it and keep a file but they do ask for it.

Here's is something that I have tossed around but never put out there. What if Casey and Cindy got into it - a heated argument over whatever - Casey's partying, not contributing, whatever. In the heat of the argument Cindy (or Casey - ths could go either way) grabs something and goes to strike Casey with it. Casey grabs Caylee and uses heras a shield and Caylee takes the brunt force of the blow. Now - they are both involved. And on to the cover up. Why they never called 911 as an accident I'll never get. But we have never heard of any "blood" evidence up until (and including today) unless that "stain" did come back as blood. Now, it if did - there has to be a blood trail.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is it. They'll find out where Caylee is buried.

It's been years since I've looked at an apartment - but IIRC, the apartment complexes check ID when showing a unit, no? Does anyone know for sure?

They're supposed to but don't always...one of the things they typically have mystery shoppers check to see if it's done.

It's time for me to leave work and I can't even leave because I don't want to miss anything on the drive home.

I am so far behind at work right now I would be fired if I weren't self-employed.:whipper:

My house is a wreck, the kids basically put themselves down for a nap and I look like crap. Wouldn't care but oldest has baseball practice later. Looks like it'll be a new look for me today. :crazy:

Totally OT: But I KNEW I should have upgraded to the cell phone with internet access. Man, oh man, here I've got to leave and CSI pulls up. Darn it... :bang:

Here's is something that I have tossed around but never put out there. What if Casey and Cindy got into it - a heated argument over whatever - Casey's partying, not contributing, whatever. In the heat of the argument Cindy (or Casey - ths could go either way) grabs something and goes to strike Casey with it. Casey grabs Caylee and uses heras a shield and Caylee takes the brunt force of the blow. Now - they are both involved. And on to the cover up. Why they never called 911 as an accident I'll never get. But we have never heard of any "blood" evidence up until (and including today) unless that "stain" did come back as blood. Now, it if did - there has to be a blood trail.

Works for me!

I am so far behind at work right now I would be fired if I weren't self-employed.:whipper:

I'm the housekeeper and family accountant and I need to fire them both.

Did anybody catch this from the above article:

"Early on, the investigation centered on Casey Anthony and her parents, George and Cindy Anthony."

Yeehaw!!!!:eek::eek::woohoo::woohoo:

:clap::clap::clap:

That doesn't make much sense since she would not have called 911 three times to report her baby granddaughter missing.
True, just a thought, with all this new development things start going through my head. If this poor little angel is found to had been killed in this home, Gps are definitely involved - IMO.

I'd buy that.

Wesh.com

Dive team to search lakes and retention ponds near Anthony home. Search not based on a specific tip...

Gosh. I'm telling you. I should get PAID for the tips I'm giving them just by posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme