Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do most Floridans have above ground pools? We have them here in Calif. -but not as much as concrete pools. That is why it is hard for me to imagine a toddler climbing a ladder to swim by herself. My cousin drowned in a concrete pool and was revived to have minimal brain damage, while a cousin inlaw's child drowned and died from one of those beach like pools where you walk down a slight slope and it has small waves... above ground pools look so huge to me. does anyone know if Caylee was big on swimming all the time? and not afraid of climbing the ladder? was there a party?

seems like the GPs are coming up with an excuse if Casey is found to be guilty of a probable homicide.

Depends on what neighborhood you live in, whether Home Owners Association(s) permit you having a pool, and also whether you want to spend $40k to put one in the ground, vs. much less for an above ground pool.

we need a divining rod...remember the sheriff in north carolina who located where the body of the marine had been buried? cindy would like to search for her, but casey can't give us a clue and cindy can't give us a clue as to where she might be..but, we are supposed to just go look somewhere over the rainbow for this little girl... does anyone have a divining rod? i dont even have a metal hanger.

I just don't see a toddler climbing the ladder to go swimming by herself. It's not like walking by, and falling in.

Toddlers are very curious and I could see this (esp from a nurse aspect) and this does happen frequently and children do drown every year. I would never leave a child of any age alone around any pool.

What day was it that George claimed he saw them leave with their backpacks?

The same goes with the line Caylee will be home for her birthday. The only way Casey could provide this type of info is if its being provided by her personal Atty's Baez or Walsh. After all they are the one's who speak with her daily. What's the odd's the Atty's know where Caylee is, with whom and when they plan on bringing her back? :rolleyes:

That is a good question....as it seems Cindy is privy to information and she didn't even keep her visitation rights yesterday. So, it makes me wonder if she is getting the information from the Baez. Cindy and Baez keep saying that once all the information is out, we will see. Maybe Baez does know, but would he have obligations to give that information to LE? If so, maybe that is why there seems to be more investigation of that home.

What is the diagnosis for your daughter? Do you know?

depends on what age she was- she has been to counslers, in house treatment programs, out bound programs, you name it.

She has a mental illness. ADD, detachment disorder, chemical inbalance....she is very, very good at even fooling counslers. At least she was when she was little, but it no longer works at her age. She is the same age as Casey and after she had kids, her lies stoped working because as a child you could excuse some behavior but as an adult, it just does not work.

People like this are always right, thats why they can't keep a job. Everyone else is wrong, they are always the victim...always.

I have only made a few posts here.....but I wanted to share the following.
Could she have killed her child? yes, without a question, but more than likely is was due to her not watching her appropriately. It could be because of the people she was hanging around with. Whatever happened to this child, only Casey knows and I doubt you will ever get the truth from her. She is incapable of telling the truth. I am very shocked at how the family is acting. They know more and more negative information will surface. There is no way around it. They are impeding the investigation, and they should be arrested for it. This little girl deserves to be found and laid to rest. This case will only get more confusing each time the family speaks or the mother speaks. In our minds we are trying to come up with scenarios of how something could happen. It's more than likely it was something very simple, IE: she left the child in the car, the child drowned in a pool, the child got a hold of some type of drug and overdosed.

Thanks for sharing this, Mitch. Excellent post. I agree with your last paragraph especially, and I'm sorry that you have to go through what you do.

What day was it that George claimed he saw them leave with their backpacks?
That's right!!!! George says - per last night - that he was sitting on the couch watching the cooking show ON THE 16TH - and he said goodbye to casey and caylee with their backpacks - now they say when they got home the gate was unlocked and the ladder in the pool. Doesn't add up.

Yes we have lots of above ground pools in Florida. Yes, toddlers are bold enough here to not only climb up a ladder to go swim but have been known to unlock doors. New home that have in ground pools are required to have fences. If you're grandfathered in ( pool was built before the law) then you don't have to have a fence. IMO, CSI was inside the house only today-I think they got what they needed INSIDE the house.

Should chlorine spill in the trunk of the car you'd have burn marks in the carpet plus serious bleaching. I know this because Mr. Gigi didn't put the chlorine containers inside a plastic bucket before putting them in my trunk.

It's so hot here that chlorine evaporates very quickly in a pool and outside of a pool. That goes for odor of chlorine as well.

She is showing part two of the interview tonite at ten

Guys if you want or think anything needs to be added, or that I am missing something please pm me. I am still on thread 58, trying to get all the pertinent info.

Thanks LadyBass..............you're doing a wonderful job! :blowkiss:

NANCY NEEDS TO SHUT HER TRAP. She keeps interrupting the reporter. She is driving me crazy.

LOL...i haven't turned the TV on just yet....back & forth here while getting hubby some supper (almost done:)) & trying to catch up......i can settle in when Greta comes on though;)

Thanks for sharing this, Mitch. Excellent post. I agree with your last paragraph especially, and I'm sorry that you have to go through what you do.

I just wanted other to understand that this case will make you crazy trying to figure it out! It was probably something that was so simple, an accident and this girl has got to spin her lies to cover up because she was not taking care of her own child.

Remember, this child was only alive for the first few years of her life because she lived at the grandparents home. Less than a month alone with the mother and she wanted to party. She would have done anyting to justify to herself in leaving caylee alone or with someone who was not safe to watch the child with.

We use chorline too & it is stong

Does anyone know if cholorine is stronger than bleach? Didn't the forensic pathologist say that bleach wouldn't necessarily kill DNA? I wonder if cholorine would... :waitasec:

LOL...i haven't turned the TV on just yet....back & forth here while getting hubby some supper (almost done:)) & trying to catch up......i can settle in when Greta comes on though;)

Yeh Nancy was saying that the bLack paper was for evidence.

Oh yeah, they will. We've worked cases like this before. Sadly.

I remember my second child, at 19 months, determined to climb the ladder of a tall sliding board, designed for 10 year olds at the playground.

He was so determined, and kept trying again and again. I finally went up it behind him, hands out to catch him if he fell, made him promise to sit at the top till I could run around to the bottom so he could "whee" down.

It was either that or a full scale tantrum in 100 degree heat. I was terrified, but determined not to undermine his eagerness to try the challenge, but to also catch him if he fell. Some little ones have no fear of heights, really.

The Arm and hammer story could be a cover for chlorine or a chlorine smell or residue in the trunk as well.

Other locations the divers should look.

There is a lake in Oveido which is straight up north off of Alafaya Trail, which would not be difficult for Casey to have traveled with 2 gas cans full of gas to - 10 miles north of their house at most. Lake Jessup is a huge lake where anyone can drive their car right up to, day or night, take something out of the trunk and dispose of it. QUOTE]

OH GEEEZ I don't think they'll go diving there , it's full of gators :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members