Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litig8r
I talked about the pool and the drowning lots of threads ago - and I asked about forensic evidence availablilty in the water - no one ever answered me. Anyone have any ideas?

Pools have chlorine which might rid any type "evidence". Most drownings are accidental and reported, witnessed etc... No need to test the water. If there is doubt about drowning then they can test the body for signs of that.

Not all pools have chlorine - mine doesn't - it's a saltwater pool. But, mine is an inground pool - theirs is above ground, so it's unlikely that it's salt - but it could be. Yes - body would show drowning, but we don't have a body! Thanks for answering me - that's what I wanted to know about the chlorine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litig8r
I talked about the pool and the drowning lots of threads ago - and I asked about forensic evidence availablilty in the water - no one ever answered me. Anyone have any ideas?

Pools have chlorine which might rid any type "evidence". Most drownings are accidental and reported, witnessed etc... No need to test the water. If there is doubt about drowning then they can test the body for signs of that.

But chlorine could of been in the trunk too. There was "fluids" so could of been some chlorine and Caylee's DNA.

Nancy Grace states that Casey is now stating from jail that Caylee's life is in danger. Now how would Casey know this locked up in jail??? No one can call her. She's ridiculous. I bet she thinks that the cops are going to find a dead Caylee soon and she wants to blame it on this fictitious person that has her.

I know, she's so full of...it.:rolleyes:

However, let's go with it, does this mean she can talk now? I mean, wasn't her excuse she didn't want to endanger her? Well, if she's now in danger...TALK.

If George or Cindy said the gate was unlocked and ladder was in the pool....I think it's a lie. I refuse to believe another word they say! And....I hope CSI luminaled the entire house! I hope they cut out chunks of carpet! Cut huge holes in all the walls! Removed large pieces of mattresses! Smeared fingerprint dust ALL over everything!

I swear they are doing all they can to make sure Casey gets away with murder. How sick!

Nancy Grace:

Detectives at Sawgrass Apartments for 2 hours; CSI at the Anthony home for 2 & 1/2 hours and 5 - 6 bags of evidence taken out.

You'd be surprised. Drowning is the number one cause of death for children in FL. Dh is firefighter/paramedic. I could tell you stories you don't even want to hear of all kinds of "never could have happened" child drownings.

Do most Floridans have above ground pools? We have them here in Calif. -but not as much as concrete pools. That is why it is hard for me to imagine a toddler climbing a ladder to swim by herself. My cousin drowned in a concrete pool and was revived to have minimal brain damage, while a cousin inlaw's child drowned and died from one of those beach like pools where you walk down a slight slope and it has small waves... above ground pools look so huge to me. does anyone know if Caylee was big on swimming all the time? and not afraid of climbing the ladder? was there a party?

seems like the GPs are coming up with an excuse if Casey is found to be guilty of a probable homicide.

I'm with ya - it doesn't add up with all of the other factores - but then again, no one thing in this case adds up with all the other factors.

This was in response to the way the luminol test and it not seem to make sense. They would need to do that to answer the question of blood in the house one way or the other. They may not have expected to find any, but ruling it out is probably just as valuable (to the investigation and the trial).

Other locations the divers should look.

There is a lake in Oveido which is straight up north off of Alafaya Trail, which would not be difficult for Casey to have traveled with 2 gas cans full of gas to - 10 miles north of their house at most. Lake Jessup is a huge lake where anyone can drive their car right up to, day or night, take something out of the trunk and dispose of it. Another location that would have been fairly easy for Casey to get to on little amount of gas is the St. Johns River, between Orange and Brevard Counties. She could have pulled right off of Hwy. 520, taken something out of the trunk and put in the water. Lots of gators there, and at night there's not a lot of traffic. At either of these places, she would still have had enough gas to get the car back to the Amscot location.

I'm thinking that when Casey realized Caylee had drowned, she brought her into the house. Probably spent alot of time there trying to come up with a plan of action. Perhaps CSI was looking for evidence of that today. Perhaps testing the bedding, carpeting, etc. I think, for sure, evidence was found in the trunk of the car and CSI was looking for matching evidence in the house. Just my opinion, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilacwine
I really thought drowning was a possibility... but why this web of lies?

AND what we suspect to be luminol testing.

why a web of lies if it was an accident? To cover of what she was actually doing when the child died.

I have only made a few posts here.....but I wanted to share the following.

The reason this case is driving everyone so crazy is because we are all trying to figure out what is the truth that Casey is saying, and what is not the truth. In our hearts, we can see certain things happening, and then some things that make no sense.

I have a daughter that is a clone of Cassey

What is the diagnosis for your daughter? Do you know?

But chlorine could of been in the trunk too. There was "fluids" so could of been some chlorine and Caylee's DNA.

If it were chlorine, they would have known right away. I use chlorine in my pool, and when I get home from picking up chlorine from the pool store, my trunk ALWAYS smells like chlorine

Do most Floridans have above ground pools? We have them here in Calif. -but not as much as concrete pools. That is why it is hard for me to imagine a toddler climbing a ladder to swim by herself. My cousin drowned in a concrete pool and was revived to have minimal brain damage, while a cousin inlaw's child drowned and died from one of those beach like pools where you walk down a slight slope and it has small waves... above ground pools look so huge to me. does anyone know if Caylee was big on swimming all the time? and not afraid of climbing the ladder? was there a party?

seems like the GPs are coming up with an excuse if Casey is found to be guilty of a probable homicide.

I would say most pools are in-ground, but there are above-ground too, and drownings have happened. In-ground tend to have child fences, while above-ground don't have them as often, and the kids climb the ladder for whatever reason and catastrophe occurs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilacwine
I really thought drowning was a possibility... but why this web of lies?

AND what we suspect to be luminol testing.

why a web of lies if it was an accident? To cover of what she was actually doing when the child died.

Drowning wouldn't add up at all....but then again with this family nothing would suprise me.

If George or Cindy said the gate was unlocked and ladder was in the pool....I think it's a lie. I refuse to believe another word they say! And....I hope CSI luminaled the entire house! I hope they cut out chunks of carpet! Cut huge holes in all the walls! Removed large pieces of mattresses! Smeared fingerprint dust ALL over everything!

I swear they are doing all they can to make sure Casey gets away with murder. How sick!

lol, if that happend you will see the grandmother on tv being livid! That house was spotless.......perfect almost. I swear the sheets on the bed were ironed.

Nancy Grace states that Casey is now stating from jail that Caylee's life is in danger. Now how would Casey know this locked up in jail??? No one can call her. She's ridiculous. I bet she thinks that the cops are going to find a dead Caylee soon and she wants to blame it on this fictitious person that has her.

I think Casey is beginning to feel things closing in on her. She (and the rest of the family) are going to blame the "babysitter."

Greta must be hoping for another exclusive interview with the Anthonys......or Lee....or Casey....she's soft peddling their lies. spit!

Greta used to be a pit bull, she's gotten way too soft.
BTW, anyone know if any of the Anthony's will be on LKL tonight?

lol, if that happend you will see the grandmother on tv being livid! That house was spotless.......perfect almost. I swear the sheets on the bed were ironed.

I wish my house looked like that. I haven't done a thing for days, drive to work, get on WS, drive home, get on WS, feed the kids a pizza, etc

I know, she's so full of...it.:rolleyes:

However, let's go with it, does this mean she can talk now? I mean, wasn't her excuse she didn't want to endanger her? Well, if she's now in danger...TALK.

no kidding! so, she should talk now! if caylee is already in danger -her mum can speak up b4 it is too late. and the sooner they find caylee, the better the alibi for casey anyhow... that is, if she is innocent and caylee has been alive all these days. why wait and trust the people that supposedly abducted her?! agh!

lakes and land should have been searched over a month ago. as soon as they arrested casey it should have been done. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member