Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when and how this info came about regarding the ladder? IMO, this could be the latest plan to CYA their daughter Casey. Now that the babysitter story isn't working, they now move on to accidental death. Better to have your daughter charged with negligent homicide than murder 1 with the DP. KWIM?

Greta just reported this on Fox, saying that this was just discovered while she was talking with them last night. ... I think!.. lol

Greta: "something they didn't tell me last night but I learned today:

"On the day of June 16th there was no ladder on the pool and that the gate was locked. When they returned the gate was unlocked and a ladder on the pool."

More obsfucation, in my opinion.

If you've been watching Cindy on all these public appearances in the past couple of days, it's like she's trying to throw stumbling blocks into the investigation, and she's trying already to discredit potential evidence.

Right now, I'm of the opinion that, if the info comes from any of the Anthonys, it's probably a lie.

:)

Just because the ladder is there doesn't automatically mean she drowned. It could mean that Casey brought Caylee there while her parents were away and used the pool.

Or Casey could have cleaned herself, the shovel, any clothing, etc off in the pool knowing that the chlorine would destroy evidence.

Sorry I might have said that wrong I think I was assuming it was vacation.

I do remember Cindy saying they were taking a vacation and Casey was taking a trip to Jacksonville. I just couldn't remember when Cindy & George went... or if they did.

This case has so many angles to remember -- it's impossible! It'll make you look like this smiley guy -->:crazy: lol

Patty, with all due respect, could it have more to do with being able to put it on your blog, as I see it has had a spike in hits recently directly related to this case? This is a fair and legitimate question considering you posted the letter and response to Padilla as well as the general email you sent about the Belle Vida house, so it must be a factor?

http://ladyontheplaza.blogspot.com/

I do believe we are to be discussing Caylee's case not other members blogs? I am so confused here. This case is hard enough to follow without bickering with each other and making extra posts? Look we are on #58 or #59 thread.

This is a free country and we all can write whoever and where ever we want. :waitasec: Nobody can tell us different. Freedom of speech right? Now can we discuss Caylee Please. :waitasec:

About this ladder. I have paid very close attention every time I get to see the backyard. This is an above ground pool and looks to me like one that is somewhat expensive and installed by the "professionals" - as opposed to one you buy at Wal-Mart and "do it yourself". I have put in many of these "do it yourself" ones. The ladder that the Anthony's have seems very study and fairly large. The pool itself seems to be at least a 4 foot deep one. Little Caylee was just at 3 feet tall. It would have been very difficult for her to manuevar that ladder. It would have taken her quite some time to get to the top of it. I'm NOT SAYING that she couldn't have or wouldn't have - just that she would have to have been left alone for several minutes to get "up" that ladder. The rungs are quite far apart and tough for little legs to step up that high.

I do find it strange that GP's say they always kept that ladder out of the pool and then we see it with it in it.

I just don't think the pool played any part in this. As for the "new" discovery of the lock on the gate being off and the ladder in the pool - well, it could have been anything. It could also just be another lie.

Nothing surprises me in the case anymore.

Now that just made me really sad. :confused: :confused::confused:

Sorry RR. I saw your edit also, of course there's no apology needed.
My eyes are blurry too and tired from reading all of this.

If anyone feels compelled to write a letter to Casey or Cindy or any of the others in this case, I strongly suggest that you write your letter and place it here in the "Ranting Thread." Don't actually mail it to the individual.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68524

OR, if you don't want to share it here at WS.......write it and then tear it up.

I feel very strongly that if they had something more they would have charged her with something more.

I think it is safe to assume that the formal search warrant issued the day after the test results came back is a good indication they have Caley's DNA in the trunk. Even though they specifically mention the family being cooperative with the searches the search warrant is in place so the evidence they took today can't be challenged easily by Casey's attornery. I think a murder charge is coming soon, they are building their case.

I hate to even ask this and sorry for any I offend. If Caylee has been dead since June 15 or 16, in the florida heat there would just be bones at this point correct? If she is in the water does that slow down decomp?

I really hesitate to go down this path because it just breaks my heart to think it. If she is in the water, decomposition is the least of the problems for identification purposes. Most bodies of water here have alligators in them.

I talked about the pool and the drowning lots of threads ago - and I asked about forensic evidence availablilty in the water - no one ever answered me. Anyone have any ideas?

:( Sorry. I must have missed it or I would have answered. This was also discussed in one of the very first threads so that might be why your question was skipped over. There is so much being discussed repetitively with each wave of new members, things that had already been cussed and discussed. Please take no offense to it. :)

I talked about the pool and the drowning lots of threads ago - and I asked about forensic evidence availablilty in the water - no one ever answered me. Anyone have any ideas?

No idea, but I remember you asking and I was hoping someone would know.

If Caylee did drown in the pool (or in the bath for that matter), what kind of evidence inside the house would LE be able to find? Hmmm... :waitasec:

I think it is safe to assume that the formal search warrant issued the day after the test results came back is a good indication they have Caley's DNA in the trunk. Even though they specifically mention the family being cooperative with the searches the search warrant is in place so the evidence they took today can't be challenged easily by Casey's attornery. I think a murder charge is coming soon, they are building their case.

Brilliant post impatientredhead. ITA!!!:clap::clap:

LOL, Cakegirl!! Casey said she was going to Jacksonville but she never did....they knew that when they found the car in Orlando. Cindy and George knew about the car when they came back from vacation because there was a registered letter waiting for them to get it out of impound.

Nancy Grace states that Casey is now stating from jail that Caylee's life is in danger. Now how would Casey know this locked up in jail??? No one can call her. She's ridiculous. I bet she thinks that the cops are going to find a dead Caylee soon and she wants to blame it on this fictitious person that has her.

I just don't see a toddler climbing the ladder to go swimming by herself. It's not like walking by, and falling in.

Sorry to quote myself - but if Cindy can call in to get forensic advice, can I?!:waitasec::crazy:

WOW it does look like Casey I think your on to something here

If there is anything to that, Casey is pretty dense. All LE has to do is trace who set up the profile and to the IP address.

I just don't see a toddler climbing the ladder to go swimming by herself. It's not like walking by, and falling in.

You'd be surprised. Drowning is the number one cause of death for children in FL. Dh is firefighter/paramedic. I could tell you stories you don't even want to hear of all kinds of "never could have happened" child drownings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE