Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand new Newbie here. I've been reading your posts for days and just want to participate, if I may. I believe Casey and Caylee were at the GP's home while they were on vacation and something happened there...perhaps a drowning? Casey, being the wack job she is went to elaborate lengths to cover it up. Only a sociopath could possibly come up with the insane story she tried to give. The GP's are trying to believe all this and just get deeper and deeper into attempting to make Casey's lies believable.

Welcome LindaK - I agree w/ you and further hope that is the limit of the GP's involvement!

OMG.............that's a LOT of potential evidence! :eek: I've got to believe there's been some sort of tip. I wonder if this is what Greta alluded to last night?

yep....8 bags, & dive teams are going to check lakes near the home, tomorrow.....somethings up

As long as I remember being here, there has never been a problem linking to a relevant blog. We usually don't quote blog entries like media entries. Media links are suppose to be factual, where a blog, anyone can say anything they like. We are big fans of Steve Huff's blog here at WS, btw.

The Lee Peterson Blog has been linked here. The Gerry McCann blog has been linked here. Blogs in the Abaroa case have been linked. And that's all I can pull out of my head right now.

However, talking about a poster's blog and motives of sending letters/inserting themselves into a case personally etc, should be taken to pm's. This is just my opinion and observations from being around a long time.

I would never represent myself as a member of WebSleuths if I were to do any of these things. I believe Tricia made a post about this somewhere yesterday.

Please take this post as intended, just a little advice from a fellow poster.

[See in all the photos and I mean every single one of them Casey is posing to have the eyes drawn to her despite whomever is in the photo.

OH! I noticed that too. Caylee is sometimes looking at her mom, but (except infant pics), mom is mugging for the camera alone.
That actually bothered me a lot when I first started reading about the case.

In all of my baby pics, my mom or dad are looking right at me, never the lense![/quote]

Mirror, mirror on the wall......

Caylee would have been the most beautiful!

I hate to even ask this and sorry for any I offend. If Caylee has been dead since June 15 or 16, in the florida heat there would just be bones at this point correct? If she is in the water does that slow down decomp?

I'm watching FOX and they are showing parts from Greta last night - where they were in the backyard. IIRC I remember seeing aerial shots from a helicopter early on - about the dogs in the backyard LE actually did some digging back there - I remember seeing the pics. Why didn't (or hasn't) that been discussed? It wasn't just the dogs "hitting" - they acted on those dogs hitting in that backyard

New findings.. When Anthony's came back on June 16th, gate was unlocked and a ladder was on the pool!

Greta on Fox

165 guests right now on this thread -- c'mon everyone... join in! ;)

Greta: "something they didn't tell me last night but I learned today:

"On the day of June 16th there was no ladder on the pool and that the gate was locked. When they returned the gate was unlocked and a ladder on the pool."

BostonSu:2464742 said:
OH! I noticed that too. Caylee is sometimes looking at her mom, but (except infant pics), mom is mugging for the camera alone.
That actually bothered me a lot when I first started reading about the case.

In all of my baby pics, my mom or dad are looking right at me, never the lense!

mine too, Su...isn't that cool:)

Reported on Fox by Greta that when grandparents returned home from vacation the gate to the backyard was unlocked and ladder was in pool.

So now there seems to be some confusion about the ladder to the pool!

I guess the family wasn't entirely truthful with Greta the Great.

Reported on Fox by Greta that when grandparents returned home from vacation the gate to the backyard was unlocked and latter was in pool.

Have they been reading here? Just more to throw everyone off the track?
OR, could this be a huge clue?

Greta: "something they didn't tell me last night but I learned today:

"On the day of June 16th there was no ladder on the pool and that the gate was locked. When they returned the gate was unlocked and a ladder on the pool."

LOL Dangit. Now I gotta figure out exactly what I just heard.

Reported on Fox by Greta that when grandparents returned home from vacation the gate to the backyard was unlocked and latter was in pool.

What date did the grandparents get back from vacation? Sorry, it's all jumbled together in my little mind... ;)

They claimed that the ladder was always put away, but now say that on the 16th they found the gate unlocked and the ladder against the pool. Didn't we notice the ladder too early on?

I noticed that also, I also noticed a few where Caylee smiled big as if she were posing.

Children do pose. Why wouldn't they? People always say, "smile" or "say cheese" when taking pics.

It is possible that maybe casey was hanging around those apts when this Zenaida was looking to rent one and just over heard her name. I don't know. The whole thing is strange. Casey's lawyer should be questioning her on these things but he doesn't seem to illicit any info that would help his client. I don't understand this whole think because I thought way at the beginning LE called the number on the guest form and talked to that zenaida.

It was discussed on Fox Report earlier that the Zenaida that viewed the apt at Sawgrass Apts was probably not Casey. LE took a picture of Casey and the people there did not recognize ever seeing her.

I still find it odd that this Zenaida looked at an apt on 6-17-08 and Casey took LE to those apts where supposedly Zenaida G lived. How could Casey have known that a Zenaida Gonzales looked at a unit in the Sawgrass Apts?

Is this just a coincident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members