Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they been reading here? Just more to throw everyone off the track?
OR, could this be a huge clue?
Have I been reading...you're kidding right? Sorry...I just saw a blurb about her opinion on whether she believed them to be 100% honest.

They claimed that the ladder was always put away, but now say that on the 16th they found the gate unlocked and the ladder against the pool. Didn't we notice the ladder too early on?

Yes we did. And we assumed they knew little Caylee would not be coming home by the ladder being there.

I hate to even ask this and sorry for any I offend. If Caylee has been dead since June 15 or 16, in the florida heat there would just be bones at this point correct? If she is in the water does that slow down decomp?

If she's buried, that would slow down decomp, too.

Remember the Philadelphia 3 in Mississippi, in 1964? They went missing on June 21, and their bodies were found, largely intact in the earth dam on August 4.

They claimed that the ladder was always put away, but now say that on the 16th they found the gate unlocked and the ladder against the pool. Didn't we notice the ladder too early on?

Yep! That was noticed in the media clip while the dogs were in the back yard, I believe.

They just don't listen to us! :bang:

Have I been reading...you're kidding right? Sorry...I just saw a blurb about her opinion on whether she believed them to be 100% honest.

Sorry, you lost me. :confused:

Yes we did. And we assumed they knew little Caylee would not be coming home by the ladder being there.

This has been my fear.. and theory. We'll see how it unfolds, but that seems to be a huge piece of the puzzle the way they're reporting it now.

Maybe caylee drowned in that pool because casey wasn't watching her so she got rid of the evidence instead of coming clean. She would have been alot better coming clean than the mess she is in now.

I took it to mean that it might cost some cash to keep searches going for a body if this doesn't have a quicker resolution.

Maybe caylee drowned in that pool because casey wasn't watching her so she got rid of the evidence instead of coming clean. She would have been alot better coming clean than the mess she is in now.

Or...maybe it wasn't an accidental drowning? No blood...

This would depend primarily on what Casey was doing, as in her reasons for not watching Caylee, if she was in the pool alone and drowned.

I wonder when and how this info came about regarding the ladder? IMO, this could be the latest plan to CYA their daughter Casey. Now that the babysitter story isn't working, they now move on to accidental death. Better to have your daughter charged with negligent homicide than murder 1 with the DP. KWIM?

So, maybe I wasn't far off. Of course Casey knew her parents were gone....they had a big "blowout" before vacation, I'm sure. The GP"S were probably so tired of Casey's lies and also tired of her not "stepping up to the plate"....anyway, Casey came back to the house, Caylee went in the pool - Casey wasn't watching....

Greta must be hoping for another exclusive interview with the Anthonys......or Lee....or Casey....she's soft peddling their lies. spit!

This would depend primarily on what Casey was doing, as in her reasons for not watching Caylee, if she was in the pool alone and drowned.

I talked about the pool and the drowning lots of threads ago - and I asked about forensic evidence availablilty in the water - no one ever answered me. Anyone have any ideas?

OH! I noticed that too. Caylee is sometimes looking at her mom, but (except infant pics), mom is mugging for the camera alone.
That actually bothered me a lot when I first started reading about the case.

In all of my baby pics, my mom or dad are looking right at me, never the lense!

Mirror, mirror on the wall......

Caylee would have been the most beautiful![/QUOTE]

I see a lot of mums online smiling WITH their kids versus just at them. Casey looks to have always smiled big for the cam. She was probably the family ham growing up. We all have them. It's not a bad thing. No offence, but it seems like some of the things discussed are far-reaching. There is no way to tell if a person is a murderer from being a partygirl or cam-ham.

The facts, however, are enough to be concerned about. :/

The pool...now that was another thing that Cindy went on and on about. Ok...gas cans, bamboo, pool ladder, pizza...maybe Cindy is giving us clues!

So the pool thing..... if it was an accident where she wasn't watching her for a few minutes... I think she'd have copped to it by now...

But, if she was under the influence of substances... or left her alone... something more...

BUT that wouldn't explain luminol testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member