Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nothing against you Patty G. I hope you know that. I can tell you as a licensed psychologist that nothing you can say would make a difference with this woman. Psychiatrists agree that sociopaths can be managed with drugs to keep them from being not quite so aggressive, but that's it! I urge you to read all you can about sociopaths and then realize that you are looking at this woman as if she is a normal person, she isn't. She doesn't think like you.

Don't do it.:blowkiss:

I have read a lot as well as the fact my former is a "sociopath" after 20 years I LEFT!!a My brother was a major "pathologic liar". My father and brother both alcholics with all the traits that go with it.

Thank you for your concern.

Patty G I'm not criticizing you for wanting to write. I'm sure she would love to have letters of sympathy. However, depending on what a person writes, especially if they accuse Casey, the person writing could end up being considered as sending threatening letters causing LE to have to investigate it.

Edited to add: I believe that even if you had gone to visit her before they made it only family that you would have had to be approved by Casey to be placed on a visitor list. Since there are only limited and specific days for visitation she would have likely made it only for friends and family.

If this has already been covered I apologize - I've been jumping between the different thread but have tried to keep up. :) Something just jumped out at me about the reason Cindy gave for Casey stealing the gas cans - that Casey took the gas cans because she was embarrassed about running out of gas. Can someone then explain to me how Casey got to the Anthony house to get the gas if she couldn't drive her car b/c it was out of gas? If someone picked her up I'm sure she would have told them that she had run out of gas. Couldn't they have taken her to a gas station to get gas rather than just abandon the car? Or are we supposed to believe that she walked all the way to the Anthony house, broke into the shed, took the two large gas cans and lugged them all the way back to the car?? And are we also supposed to believe she ran out of gas twice in a week's time since supposedly the car was towed because she left it when it ran out of gas? Obviously this is just another web of lies they've spun, but can't they at least start to try to tell ones that make sense??? :confused::furious:

Right! I mentioned this earlier, if someone was not up to no good, then what's the problem with borrowing a can from a gas station and getting gas for your car, why would she go back to the house (and how - walking?) I don't see that, not if you're with a 2 year old.

She only needed the gas for something other than the tank in the car, IMO.

Not a group letter, individual letters. We are involved!

I'm way behind today - busy day at work - and I am by no means a "veteran" poster here, but I wanted to chime in and say:

Patty G I think you are a lovely lady who cares very much about Caylee and finding her, however, we are not involved here. We are spectators. We speculate. We read. We post. We are not players in this debacle and should not insert ourselves like that at all. It is not our place to try and "pressure" Casey into admitting something.

If you feel that strongly that you are involved with this and feel that you need to do something, I respectfully suggest that you take a few days to step away from here, away from the news media, and involve yourself in something positive and uplifting. Lord knows we all need that from time to time.

Said with the utmost care and respect,
Tamfish

Patty, you're a grown woman and are free to do as you choose. However I also strongly caution you against it. As others have said, it is one thing to observe and sleuth via the internet/local searches/etc. but to involve yourself directly with the "person of interest" is not wise, JMO!! You may end up being scrutinized, having reporters on your doorstep asking what your involvement is, and having your life picked apart by sleuthers like US lol. Best of luck whatever you decide - I just wouldn't want to see you get tangled up in Casey's web. :blowkiss:

I shouldn't speak for Patty, but I'm pretty sure that I can safely speak for others when I say that it's not like we're going to include our full names, addresses & dates of birth :)

I agree with Quick Attack. Sending a letter to Casey would be counter productive and is interfering in the case. Calling in a tip of something you found is one thing, but anything else beyond that is inserting ones self into what should be left to LE.

...just ...no.
I think LE are following up on "our" tips as we speak...or should I say they will be tomorrow when they search the waters surrounding the GPS neighborhood. But, that was more like a "why not search this area" kinda tip. IMO

Go for it Patty...WTH...you can try it and so will I,,,better than sitting back doing nothing critcizing others.

My two cents here, even though you didn't ask for it. While I applaud your desire to help in any way you can, a letter writing campaign to Casey is only going to be a distraction to LE. At this point, LE has their hands full doing searches, responding to legal motions and trying to protect the rest of Florida. They really do not need this type of "good will" sent their way. As another poster pointed out, LE will need to read every letter before it gets to Casey, very time consuming an expensive. And keep in mind that over 600 people are reading this thread a day and that does not account for all the rest of the folks in this Country watching this case.

I know it is frustrating to feel like you are not being useful, but that is not the case if you are researching links and trying to tie up loose ends and posting theories. LE does read here and I'm sure they have pulled more than one good idea or "loose end" off of the threads here at WS.

Respectfully,

Salem

In the affidavit though it says the card had the cell number on it and the detective made contact with her and she was responsive. She later met with a detective to make a statement. So the info had to be correct on the guest card.

IIRC they said today that when they (management) tried to follow up on the visit the number wasn't in service any longer. That's been happening a lot lately! So maybe LE tracked Z down a different way (by address?).

I would be writing the letter as ME, a mother not as a member here. WTH! I'm nearly 61 and I do know right from wrong!

And you'll just be causing more work for LE and jail personnel.

But go ahead, if it'll make you feel better. :(

Patty, with all due respect, could it have more to do with being able to put it on your blog, as I see it has had a spike in hits recently directly related to this case? This is a fair and legitimate question considering you posted the letter and response to Padilla as well as the general email you sent about the Belle Vida house, so it must be a factor?

http://ladyontheplaza.blogspot.com/
Ok...I have a question...are we allowed to post blogs...yes or no?

Hi, Blink!

Right! I mentioned this earlier, if someone was not up to no good, then what's the problem with borrowing a can from a gas station and getting gas for your car, why would she go back to the house (and how - walking?) I don't see that, not if you're with a 2 year old.

She only needed the gas for something other than the tank in the car, IMO.

Didn't Cindy make a big deal of saying that Casey always had Caylee in mind even making sure to always have plenty of gas in the car? Maybe I'm thinking of another case (Trenton Duckett?) but I could swear she said this before anything even came up about gas cans.

Snack foods?? SNACK FOODS?? WTH?

Gift cards to Walmart and Target?? For WHAT??

Just never mind....these people have NO shame...none. Why won't they ask for help from the organizations that dedicate their lives to finding missing kids/adults?? WHY?

I've been reading this nonstop and haven't posted much. But what if? What if it's true? What if Caylee is alive and the LE aren't talking and acting like they are looking at Casey to throw people off? I work with LE everyday and they do crazy things like this all the time to make sure people/media truly have no idea what they are doing.
If somone really does have Caylee, don't you think they are watching the news? Maybe LE are trying to make whoever has her think they are going after Casey when they are really looking for Caylee.

I know it's farfetched but I'm a mother of 5 and just can't stand to think otherwise.

If you feel that strongly that you are involved with this and feel that you need to do something, I respectfully suggest that you take a few days to step away from here, away from the news media, and involve yourself in something positive and uplifting. Lord knows we all need that from time to time.

Said with the utmost care and respect,
Tamfish

*thumbs up*

Ok...I have a question...are we allowed to post blogs...yes or no?

Hi, Blink!

RR, I dont know, is it dif than myspace? I posted it because I noticed the content reflects the content from here, it is Patty G's , which is on her Member profile, if not, let me know I will remove.

I've been reading this nonstop and haven't posted much. But what if? What if it's true? What if Caylee is alive and the LE aren't talking and acting like they are looking at Casey to throw people off? I work with LE everyday and they do crazy things like this all the time to make sure people/media truly have no idea what they are doing.
If somone really does have Caylee, don't you think they are watching the news? Maybe LE are trying to make whoever has her think they are going after Casey when they are really looking for Caylee.

I know it's farfetched but I'm a mother of 5 and just can't stand to think otherwise.

I feel the same....just don't want to give up hope.

Maybe she stole her identity? Completely possible given that she steals and lies.

Has anyone given any thought to the "empty" apartment being used to live in on the down low?

Ha, these were excatly my thoughts. Casey seems to help her self to other peoples things. Gas, credit cards. Maybe she stole her identity.

I'm going to quietly suggest that if anyone wants to discuss Patty's desire they take it to PMs. Let's just focus on Caylee here, okay?

I'm not trying to upset anyone, but Caylee should be our focus here in my opinion.

This link worked
She looks older and seems to have a larger frame to me

The Zenaida from Puerto Rico looks to be pregnant in the pic. Her basic body shape looks similar to Casey's, but her legs aren't really showing in any of the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000