Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
However, depending on what a person writes,

Not sure why I feel the need to defend myself at the moment, but I will. I don't write letters of sympathy to anyone. Normally if anything has to do with sympathy I send them a card because someone has past.

I don't ever write a letter to accuse anyone of anything because this is wrong. My father use to say, what ever you write in a letter, it is there forever. This was over 50 years ago, because I would always write as a child.

I know about the visitor list and having to be approve. I am not new at this at all. I know about how many days they get, the only hours you can go and so on.

I should have listen to my gut and not post my thoughts.

I'm going to quietly suggest that if anyone wants to discuss Patty's desire they take it to PMs. Let's just focus on Caylee here, okay?

I'm not trying to upset anyone, but Caylee should be our focus here in my opinion.

I'm done responding!

Respectfully snipped ~
If somone really does have Caylee, don't you think they are watching the news? Maybe LE are trying to make whoever has her think they are going after Casey when they are really looking for Caylee.

I know it's farfetched but I'm a mother of 5 and just can't stand to think otherwise.

Oh Liz - I think this is totally possible. It was reported that DNA was back yesterday, but the state only charged her with neglect......

Salem

And personally I think if Casey received letters (even if they were not positive, supportive & praising her) she would still enjoy having her moment in the spotlight, the attention... like she's a star or something.

I would only write her a letter if I could put truth serum in it... and when she touched the paper she'd start telling the TRUTH. Now that would be some good stuff... :clap:

Absolutely, Cakegirl! :claps with you:

edit* I didn't see the posts back and forth, so I take back my opinion.

the truth serum would certainly be helpful... I am starting to feel less optimistic the more I see though.

Doing daily recap! And there is ALOT for me to catch up on, so if you can, and see anything, or know anything that should be added, can you pm me, so I don't have to scroll through the 100's of pages for today. TIA

I think if the family called on the community to help them search for Caylee and opened a search center area and sent people on a search in certain areas where caylee may be buried or in a bush or something that they would get donations of snacks, flyers, water etc to be delivered to a search headquarters. No one in their right mind would just donate money to a bank acct to the Anthony's. Most think they are hiding info at least, lying at worst and they don't want anything public. When you want the publics help, then you have to go public with what you know.

Respectfully snipped ~

Oh Liz - I think this is totally possible. It was reported that DNA was back yesterday, but the state only charged her with neglect......

Salem

I feel very strongly that if they had something more they would have charged her with something more.

I shouldn't speak for Patty, but I'm pretty sure that I can safely speak for others when I say that it's not like we're going to include our full names, addresses & dates of birth :)

I'm sure you wouldn't...but you as a sleuther should realize that someone can take the smallest piece of information and find out a heck of a lot about someone!! Again.......do what you want......I'm sure it would be very interesting to see if she would respond to you, although I don't think she would give you any information other than the lies she has been spewing all along, JMO.

Are they SERIOUS? Omg, who in their right mind would donate anything other than their time to find this missing little girl. Gimme a break!! :furious:

And if they (the family) wouldn't have shut the public down with their numerous lies -- and I'm sure companies/businesses would have GLADLY donated everything they need(ed) to find Caylee. Kinda going backwards, huh? Wow...

Hopefully no one would. The Anthony's don't want your stuffed animals, they just want your money, regardless of what form it comes in - plastic, paper, coin, IMO

This is nothing against you Patty G. I hope you know that. I can tell you as a licensed psychologist that nothing you can say would make a difference with this woman. Psychiatrists agree that sociopaths can be managed with drugs to keep them from being not quite so aggressive, but that's it! I urge you to read all you can about sociopaths and then realize that you are looking at this woman as if she is a normal person, she isn't. She doesn't think like you.

Don't do it.:blowkiss:
Couldn't this be considered harrassment? Please don't do it.

If they're doing luminol testing.. I'm assuming blood was found in the trunk... and that's less likely and accidental death.

I feel so cold... like evil really scored one in this case.

dang!!!..over 450 folks here in this forum:eek:
...must have been some breaking news huh???....guess i should check the media links?.....i have heard that LE officially filed some charges against Casey.....gosh, i've got some reading to do......

RR, I dont know, is it dif than myspace? I posted it because I noticed the content reflects the content from here, it is Patty G's , which is on her Member profile, if not, let me know I will remove.
Know I really don't know. I thought when I first came on board there was a rule...so I never have. Just finally had to ask.

http://www.forensicssource.com/p-1534-black-paper-roll.aspx

here is the black paper from the same source as used above

Awesome find, that looks exactly like what I saw on the video/pictures. From what I've studied about luminol though, it isn't foolproof. Yes, it can detect minute amounts of blood, even very old traces of blood unseen by the naked eye, BUT it can also have a chemical reaction to bleach and other substances, which of course can be explained away. It will be interesting to see what they find. I'm betting though, that they got the DNA results back yesterday or today. IMO *something* prompted them to do another search, *something* prompted them to use what I presume is luminol inside that house. They didn't do it out of the blue. Also with the search planned for tomorrow....something BIG is up and something BIG will be announced before the week is out, my prediction and my opinion only.

Patty G, if what I said offended you I apologize. Merely pointing out the pitfalls to all reading, not just you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro