• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to add. After my daughter had her kids, her mental state really deterred. I really believe it was the change of hormones after giving birth. She became very....almost like an air head with everything. Her actions and story's became worse and worse. I could only imagine this was to cover up what mistakes she was making as a parent.

Our daughters kids were taken away from her......and we supported it 100%. We refused to wait and watch harm come to them. It's a long story, not something I really want to get into here.

I can only assume that the grandparents know in there heart there grandchild is gone, so they are now trying to protect there daughter.

What about being a cheerleader and honor student? Would that be the norm for someone like this?

It was on the Greta last night, Geaorge said that Casey stopped by the house when he was getting ready to go to work.

That was on Greta last night, and the date was June 24th. BUT, in the very beginning of this case, in their first media interview, both George and Cindy said the last time they saw their daughter and granddaughter was on June 9th, which was later amended to June 15th.

In the beginning, Casey was gone and they never saw her (but talked/texted everyday) until July 15th.

This presents a serious timeline problem unless Cindy didn't see her the 24th. Because if Cindy wasn't home then she may very well not have seen her daughter in a month and that would preserve her personal timeline.

Yes, it does preserve her timeline, but wouldn't George have told her that he saw Casey therefore she wasn't lost? And if there was such a concern about her whereabouts, wouldn't GP have asked Casey where she's been? There was no mention of that last night in the interview. Perhaps, it will be addressed tonight. I don't think there was all that much talking going on between GM and Casey though they'd like for us to believe otherwise. Something happened prior to her leaving. And no I assume that Cindy was not there by what George said. It's almost as if each of the family members are trying to establish their own alibis. Except for Lee...and whatever he learned was no doubt after the fact. He was quite aware of what Casey had put her parents through for the "month" she and Caylee were missing.

The problem with this is that this child lived in this home. Going to be very, very difficult to prove much because of this.

I suppose it would depend on WHAT they find & exactly WHERE they find it.

The luminol at least gives them a specific location to test for forensic clues.

Our daughters kids were taken away from her......and we supported it 100%. We refused to wait and watch harm come to them. It's a long story, not something I really want to get into here.

I have to say, I've read all your posts and I have the upmost respect for you as a parent. With as much love as we have for our children, it's an absolute incredible love you have to see your child faults and all. Most parents don't have a censor button to erase the bad stuff. I really wish you the most happiness with your grandchildren since you have suffered so much in the past. :blowkiss:

We are far from perfect. But the lives of a 2 1/2 year old and 15 month old were at stake. If anyting had ever happend to them we would never have been able to live. We tried to support her as much as possible after the kids were born, but it just got worse and worse. We had nothing to do with the kids being taken away, but we are glad it did happen. We were less than a day or two away from reporting her ourselves.

She did everything Casey has done. Not letting us see them for months, lying to us, stole money....you name it. That's why I know in my heart this child is gone. If this child was alive she would not continue to be sitting in jail. Not even for attention.

Think simple when you think of this case and you will see the truth.

what if Casey lied to her parents about the father ( are you kidding?LIED?)

Generally people like Casey tend to have alot of sexual partners. I simply think she actually does not know who the father is. The story of the father dying on the way to the birthday party is classic......feel more sorry for me.

One of Casey's friends stated in an earlier article that her friends didn't think that Casey knew who the father was. She said that we (the friends) always thought that it was a one night stand. I'll try and find the article to post.

I would LOVE to know if any of Caylees clothing and toys were found at any of the various places that Casey claims they were staying at. Were any clothes, except a couple of outfits, missing from her room at Cindy and Georges' house??

When did Casey supposedly move out? What did she take with her?

Earlier today we were talking about that! When they showed video on Greta the tooms looked pristine and nothing was missing. Even Caylee's favorite teddy bear was left behind. All the pictures of Caylee were on the walls. Nothing looked packed at all. I know when I was leaving for just a few HOURS with my toddler I had to pack a hot mess of stuff. And God help me if it was an overnight and I forget the favorite woobie.

thank you Swag. I will go look right now.
I think Georgie boy is in some trouble deep. His new story of seeing Casey on the 24th and THAT"S when he got the gas cans back was to CYA for taking the gas cans out of the car when he got the car outta impound (7/15) and therefore no evidence tampering. But, instead, I think he now may be looking at a perjury charge as he was on the stand in the bond hearing - sworn in under oath - and said he had not seen Casey for a month. I talked about this earlier today. I bet you the Judge is seething over this. Perjury is something that is not looked at very lightly. I am also wondering why they haven't already cuffed him and taken him away. Unless of course, he is fabricating all these fibbs with the blessing of LE.

I think in answer to your second question, that Casey and Caylee were staying at Tony's place at some point in time. Tony said the last time he saw Caylee, Casey was taking her swimming. I don't think, however, they were actually living there. I believe, Casey had a big argument with her mother and just stayed with Tony for a little while. She probably stayed wherever she could that was free of charge.
...and DJ said the 13th. Could this be any stranger? (Pray no!)

I forgot to add. After my daughter had her kids, her mental state really deterred. I really believe it was the change of hormones after giving birth. She became very....almost like an air head with everything. Her actions and story's became worse and worse. I could only imagine this was to cover up what mistakes she was making as a parent.

I can only assume that the grandparents know in there heart there grandchild is gone, so they are now trying to protect there daughter.
my sister deteriorated after the birth of her son. she couldnt handle the responsibilites and unfortunately she began hanging around with the wrong crowd [drugs] etc. her son was placed in adoption [the fathers parents] but if you ask her today how he is doing she will get very irritated and state that people are ONLY concerned with how HE is doing.

So....George sees them leave on June 9th. Leave for where? He said last night that when they left on the 16th, with backpacks, it was just like a normal, everyday thing.

Why am I asking this? Nothing these people say is truthful. Smacking myself!

I think what has been holding me back all this time is that I don't see CAsey as a cold blooded murderer. But I do think, now, that it is possible that she is the type that would put her child in a situation where sonething very possibly would happen. Like leaving her in the pool or handing her off to someone that she barely knows, (not a babysitter, in any capacity). That way when something does happen, she can say that it was an accident and just leave out the part that she planned that "accident".

Who knows how much the alcohol use has screwed her brain?

Generally this is not the case. They hate not being in control. NOt to say that they don't go out and party........and drug use has to be considered but I would guess it's not someting that was a habit.

Does anyone know if the jail house phone call is out (cindy and Casey)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm