Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going with what Cindy said in the first 911 calls when she was talking to Casey on the open line and said ( I've given you 30 days) or something to that effect. She knew then how long it had been since she say Caylee.

She knew something was amiss..they had been arguing, things weren't going well between them. Casey always had a "reason" that Cindy couldn't talk to caylee, although I have always felt that Cindy let it go waayyy to long before grabbing Casey by the ear and forcing her to produce Caylee but then again this family is VERY dysfunctional.

Here is a thought from a very new poster.

I have heard commentators say that Caylee's beautifully decorated and toy filled room showed that Ccindy cares very deeply for
her.

To me that shows is that Cindy cares about her house and likes to shop.

I am not saying that Cindy does not care deeply for Caylee. But the same goes for they fact that there are pictures of Caylee all over Casey's bedroonm.
All that shows is that Casey likes to take pictures.

Lots of toys, pictures and a well kept and decorated home can be the bacground of some very unhappy childhoods.

I don't think so. I believe this woman really loves her granddaughter, but I also think she wants to protect her family and doesn't want the family to look bad or dysfunctional as I am most positive it is. I think Cindy and Casey got into a terrible fight which lead Casey to leave and take Cindy's sweet baby girl - at this point Cindy may feel to blame for fighting with Casey and letting her leave. She loves that baby girl and she wants so badly to believe she is alive.

I wish a reporter would ask Cindy and George why Casey made all those calls to them, even if they didn't answer they would know why now? They can't say she was calling to tell them Caylee was gone because the didn't "know" that for 31 more days. 2 flurry of calls to them on the day she was kidnapped or went missing has to be relevent and 50 some days later they have to know that relevence.

If their cell phones were shut off at the time of the calls they wouldn't even know they received a call if there was no message.

When CSI left with the crate filled with bags yesterday, I noticed something blue in the crate. Has anyone found a close photo of that?

Just a thought....

The throwing the stuffed animals away has bugged me, do you suppose they had a heads up on the search warrant and were getting rid of something, or is that just too obivous?

Maybe they thought that one or more of the animals were bugged.

Extensively. We event talked about it last night.. Its very telling and I think at the heart of this case. Its over in the myspace thread and was written before Cindy had a reason to lie...before she was covering for casey and about 2 weeks before this case was in the news.

ok thanks Shannon.

If their cell phones were shut off at the time of the calls they wouldn't even know they received a call if there was no message.

Mine registers them as missed calls, I thought everyones did?

Casey has said that Caylee is safe, now she's saying Caylee may be in danger. I wonder if she feels LE is close to finding Caylee not alive so she's sing a different tune.

That bugs me - is Casey communicating telepathically or something? Where is this new information of Casey's coming from?

Just a thought....

The throwing the stuffed animals away has bugged me, do you suppose they had a heads up on the search warrant and were getting rid of something, or is that just too obivous?

I believe it was reported that this reporter tried to do a spin on just simple trash!

That bugs me - is Casey communicating telepathically or something? Where is this new information of Casey's coming from?

Its coming from the fact that she knows that the s*** is about to hit the fan IMO

I believe it was reported that this reporter tried to do a spin on just simple trash!

I saw a video of Lee saying they threw them away because they smelled like smoke...or at least I think I did...:confused:

I don't think that anyone should be accusing Cindy of not loving Caylee enough and I don't think its useful to discuss it, just my opinion. I for one personally cannot begin to imagine what all this is doing to her

Mine registers them as missed calls, I thought everyones did?

If my cellphone is turned off... I only know I have a call if the person leaves a message. None of my phones have shown calls if it's turned off and I'm on my 6th one.

I wish a reporter would ask Cindy and George why Casey made all those calls to them, even if they didn't answer they would know why now? They can't say she was calling to tell them Caylee was gone because they didn't "know" that for 31 more days. 2 flurry of calls to them on the day she was kidnapped or went missing has to be relevent and 50 some days later they have to know that relevence.

I am convinced that child died accidently due to Casey's poor mothering skills and thos calls were to get help on what to do and after not receiving an answer, she took care of it herself.

Patty yesyerday there was a video og Lee saying they threw them out bacause they smelled of cigarette smoke.

I don't think that anyone should be accusing Cindy of not loving Caylee enough and I don't think its useful to discuss it, just my opinion. I for one personally cannot begin to imagine what all this is doing to her

Agreed. All of their obstructing and lying etc has come after the fact, it is wrong and infuriating but they didn't originally hurt Caylee. Casey did and as we know they never hold Casey accountable for anything.

with cindy the animals could have been thrown away simply because they did not match her color scheme or chosen decor. well thats my take on her any ways

George is on his way out to deliver more flyers according to Fox. They're updating now with Orlando Salinas live in Orlando.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme