Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George want't home on July 15th when Cindy made the second and third phone call to 911.

Lee stated at the bond hearing his father called him and told him to "call your mother she is not acting right?"

And I recall in an interview, George stated: If I was here perhaps it would have been different" and this was based on a question re: Cindy's 911 call.

It appears as though George's works the night shift since it was reported he leaves for work around 2:30 PM. I guess that would be the 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM shift.

maybe cindy had info that she wanted to be alone to give. the bag a rouse. sort of a slight of hand. look at this hand while i hide whats really going on.

i really have a hard time believing cindy consciencly knows what happened.

Or, maybe she was already alone when she found whatever it was she called them to come over and get.

It could be one of two things either she wanted to give them something George didn't want her to give them or she simply found something and decided it was too important to want to wait until George came home. I have said that I find her extremely eager to thrive off the drama of this. I think that is sort-of strange behavior. But hey, that's just me. I base it on experience with victims and my own life experience. She does handle things differently then most do. In her eagerness to make sure she gives them everything it all most comes across as "too eager" That probably doesn't make much since but maybe some of you will understand where I am going with this.

I understand you! :)

Odd she is eager now, but about 10 days ago standing in front of the camera, she stated she had these receipts etc., an no one wanted them, etc., etc. and was going to throw them OUT!!!

Iv'e been thinking hard about the fact that Casey's purse was left on the car seat at the check cashing place. I have experience with missing persons. My father-in-law had been missing and presumed dead since June 24th 1977. I was married three years ago and I started looking into his disappearnce about a year ago. I located him alive and well this past June 5th. My father-in-law did admit that he hid his existence for many years and that there were many reasons for this. To draw a correlation to Casey's situation......Has anyone thought that maybe Casey was trying to ditch the car and get out of dodge. In other words, pose as Zenaida, heck, even rent the apartment as Zenaida! Cindy didn't know where Casey was, Amy lead Cindy to Casey. I wonder if the whole thing was an attempt to make it look like the car was abandoned and Casey and Caylee were missing, especially condiering the purse that was left behind. If Amy never lead Cindy to Casey, where do you all think Casey would be right now. I don't think she would be in this country but if she was in this country, I believe she would be hiding under an alias in plain sight! Just something to Ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member