Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly when FOX reported "receipts" ... speculation hits again!

Yeah, something's hinky.

They say that Cindy called them to come over, yet at the door the detectives had to state their reason for being there was to discuss her granddaughter?

And it took an hour to grab the receipts and go? The other day they took 5 minutes to grab the gas cans.

With all due respect, Cindy herself stated that she had been holding on to them, they didn't want them, and now she wasn't giving them to them anymore. She said that last week on a show. We all saw it. So yes, she was holding on to them.

Yes I heard her say that, but there is absolutely no proof that is what she was giving them today.

George was gone and she was able to get all the attention.
Dats the way I see it. She should have turned everything over ages ago!
D'oh. IMO.:bang:

maybe cindy had info that she wanted to be alone to give. the bag a rouse. sort of a slight of hand. look at this hand while i hide whats really going on.

i really have a hard time believing cindy consciencly knows what happened.

Not lately I don't, this case is haunting me. Catch a few hours here and there.

I keep hoping Casey will crack & spill the beans...
I would not take bets though cuz
Franklin Delano Floyd
has NEver to this very day told the truth about who & where he got Sharon MArshall from:rolleyes:

It could be one of two things either she wanted to give them something George didn't want her to give them or she simply found something and decided it was too important to want to wait until George came home. I have said that I find her extremely eager to thrive off the drama of this. I think that is sort-of strange behavior. But hey, that's just me. I base it on experience with victims and my own life experience. She does handle things differently then most do. In her eagerness to make sure she gives them everything it all most comes across as "too eager" That probably doesn't make much since but maybe some of you will understand where I am going with this.

Did Cindy wait to call Detectives so George could visit the jail unnoticed? Decoy?

No. It was Lee who had made an appointment to see Casey today but he decided not to go. You can not just pop by the jail and pay someone a visit.
You have to make an appointment days in advance.

Little kids die every year,drowning in pools,how often are parents charged. I don't think that is what happened.
Unless something illegal was going on at the time of death....

What if Casey wasn't even there... left Caylee completely alone.....thinking she'd still be asleep while Casey ran out....

I knew someone who did that and had to call the child's father who promptly got custody.

But as long as her family continues to support her story she is geting the attention from her parents that she may have been denied before this happened. Caylee probably got most of the attention and you can see in her phone conversations from jail that she said all they where worried about was Caylee.
She maybe wallowing in all of this attentiveness from her parents and will not say anything as long as they are babying her and not being assertive and telling her that things do not add up and she must tell the truth.

This may be so, but people like this tend to go into 'victim mode', and I'm telling you, unless you have experienced it firsthand, it is hard to understand what I am talking about, because there is nothing logical or rational to it whatsoever. I don't know the dynamics of this specific family, but I am guessing there have been confrontations in the past that went even worse than when they kowtowed to her, and that may be why they are acting like they are. Again, just my opinion.
Lanie

Look at Cindy, she is attention hungry also. This is where Casey gets it. No one in that house is geting the attention they want, possibly from George.

I think it says it all when Casey tried to call her parents over and over and no one answered. That is sad. I think they where just ignoring her and if Caylee died and it was indeed an accident she wanted their help but figured that she messed up again, paniced and took it upon herself to take care of the problem when her parents would not even answer the phone to help her. If this is true so much could have been avoided if there was better communication and support.

I don't think she drowned either as we've heard nothing about evidence collection at the pool .. .and I suspect that the DNA evidence would hold evidence of drowning in a pool

It could be one of two things either she wanted to give them something George didn't want her to give them or she simply found something and decided it was too important to want to wait until George came home. I have said that I find her extremely eager to thrive off the drama of this. I think that is sort-of strange behavior. But hey, that's just me. I base it on experience with victims and my own life experience. She does handle things differently then most do. In her eagerness to make sure she gives them everything it all most comes across as "too eager" That probably doesn't make much since but maybe some of you will understand where I am going with this.

I get it.:)
I get Cindyisms and I got her number now.

We are all being played by the mom player. I'll bet many a psych papers are written about this.

Or for once she actually handled something the right way. Which is a good thing.

accidental death ?????
Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

not a chance in this case...

too many lies

cold blooded murder

wanted a new life

:furious:

I am not sure yet that I put a lot of stock in the detective going out today now that I am aware that Cindy called him. She thrives on keeping the drama going IMHO. I do think it's interesting that she did it while George was gone though. What was so important that she decided to do it immediately?
I agree with you 100%. I bet she went through that house with a fine tooth comb while Casey's been in jail. Wouldn't any of us? Her daughter's been arrested, her grandaughter's missing, Casey holds the key...I would have searched that house from top to bottom for a clue as to what's truly been going on in my daughter's life (if she hadn't already when Casey disappeared after the 15th/16th). So why now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214