Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She said SEVERAL interviews back when she was screaming at the press that she had them and police had not bothered to come collect them and she was mad.

I think i remember that Dawg...when she was in her 'I hate LE" mode.

Orlando Salinas and others were speculating that one of the people today was a victim's advocate. We don't know that for sure. One was Sgt. John Allen of the Orange Co. Sheriff's office. The woman was a CSI investigator.

My thoughts exactly when FOX reported "receipts" ... speculation hits again!

Yes, but that is what we do here also!

Whatever it was, it WAS very small and very well may have been paper!

I am not sure yet that I put a lot of stock in the detective going out today now that I am aware that Cindy called him. She thrives on keeping the drama going IMHO. I do think it's interesting that she did it while George was gone though. What was so important that she decided to do it immediately?

My thoughts exactly when FOX reported "receipts" ... speculation hits again!

Yea, and everyone runs with it. This mess is complicated enough, rumors only make it all the more difficult for everyone!:bang:

you are right - receipts are an assumption that media is speculating on.
We'll have to wait on this one - only thing we know for sure is that Cindy called them to come - she had "something" to give them.

If not mistaken Cindy made the comment about the receipts at the bond hearing,I'm sure that LE had already gotten them,I think it was something else.

Who was that meesge written to on the June 24th myspace?

Sorry, I can't remember, it was one of her friends, there was a thread that someone had posted all the myspace messages in, but now there are pages of threads and I can't find it.

I am not sure yet that I put a lot of stock in the detective going out today now that I am aware that Cindy called him. She thrives on keeping the drama going IMHO. I do think it's interesting that she did it while George was gone though. What was so important that she decided to do it immediately?

As do I - at times they do not seem to be of the same mindset throughout this thing...

I think so, too. I was beginning to think I was the only one! :crazy:

What exactly does a victim's advocate do? If that is what this person was.

So, were Casey, Amy and another female planning to move in together...
- hence the comment on the June 4th about "can't wait to be roomates" "just the girls"

Then maybe she was suppose to move in on the 15th/16th but because of whatever happened to Caylee she went to Tony's instead
- making the comment on the 24th meaning that the 3rd roomie hadn't even moved in yet "she still has yet to move into the house" (if they were suppose to move in on the 15th) and that she herself (Casey) also hadn't moved in yet "hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house" but was staying at Tony's still.

Victim Advocate

Qualities of a Good Victim Advocate:

A Victim Advocate in the State Attorney's Office is a specialized victim/witness counselor who acts as a liaison between the State Attorney's Office and victims of crime and their families, where the charges being investigated and/or prosecuted by this agency involve sexual or physical abuse or homicide. This task requires a compassionate, dedicated individual, with good interpersonal skills.

Duties Include:

* Interviewing and assessing victims and families allegedly involved with sexual or physical abuse;

* Coordinating with multiple agencies investigating such cases;

* Assisting in the interview process of victims of sexual or physical abuse, or neglect, to determine the extent of abuse;

* Performing all duties indicated for optimal care for victims and families;

* Performing related work as required or assigned.

What exactly does a victim's advocate do? If that is what this person was.

Nevermind, I just searched!

Victim Advocate

Qualities of a Good Victim Advocate:

A Victim Advocate in the State Attorney's Office is a specialized victim/witness counselor who acts as a liaison between the State Attorney's Office and victims of crime and their families, where the charges being investigated and/or prosecuted by this agency involve sexual or physical abuse or homicide. This task requires a compassionate, dedicated individual, with good interpersonal skills.

Duties Include:

* Interviewing and assessing victims and families allegedly involved with sexual or physical abuse;

* Coordinating with multiple agencies investigating such cases;

* Assisting in the interview process of victims of sexual or physical abuse, or neglect, to determine the extent of abuse;

* Performing all duties indicated for optimal care for victims and families;

* Performing related work as required or assigned.

http://www.coj.net/Departments/State+Attorneys+Office+/PosDescrip+VicAdv.htm

Question: was Cindy completely alone when she did this? Or was Lee with her? I'm just wondering if she would have done whatever she did if she wasn't alone in the house...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99