Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is info from a live report from Orlando Salinas, Fox news, on the scene at the Anthony home:

Just before 11am Sgt John Allen pulled into the driveway with perhaps a victim's advocate. Another person (Sorry missed it) from the OCSO also parked and went in.

Sgt was asked if the family has been helpful and he said they were. They asked if Cindy had called and he said yes, that Cindy had called in and said she may have some more info for them there. So that is what prompted the visits.

Orly is indicating that it might be those receipts that Cindy has been holding on to.
Also mentioned that George is out a shopping center handing out flyers and t-shirts.

~Snip_

I'm thinking it could be possible that Casey brought Caylee home after discovering Caylee unconscious or dead of heat exhaustion in the car and then tried to cool her off by putting her in the pool.

But, then again, I'm really having a hard time believing the Anthonys so who knows if the ladder really was there or not.

We think alike I just posted basically the same thing in the Greta thread!

Fox: Orlando Salinas: Just before 11:00 Sgt. John Allen and a person we believe may be a victim's advocate.. 20 minutes or so later we had another person from Orange Co. in a van pulled in. They all went inside.

He was mobbed and he answered a few questions. Is Casey being helpful? Are the family being helpful. "he family is being helpful."

Cindy is the one who called saying "I may have more things to help you in this investigation."

Cindy Anthony has been talking about receipts that maybe in the pockets of Casey Anthony, this may help with the timeline. We also understand Cindy is in there, George left earlier to drop off t-shirts and fliers.

Receipts? Betcha they were CASH receipts - they would have had all CC receipts. CASH receipts - prob out of the car or Casey's room. That's why CSI van was there - they have to put those receipts in evidence bags.

Receipts huh - they are tracking this girl.

I'd like to know what she bought, if anything is babyish maybe that will give a better timeline.

at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

Just an observation - George saw Casey at 2:25 p.m. on 6/24 - Casey posted the above Myspace message at 2:40 p.m. on 6/24. Did she carry a laptop around to be able to post so fast after leaving the house?
Probably did this wrong (first time poster) :)

I think it's possible that after George found the gas cans, Casey went back into the house to get clothes etc... and logged into a family computer in the home to check messages and sent that one. Would be interesting to know if that message came from an IP in the Anthony house.

miss lisa: The reporter was using the word "scrum" to describe the horde of reporters, cameras, microphones, etc. that swarmed onto the driveway and literally swallowed up the two detectives that came out of the house.

Okay I am way behind here, can someone tell me what this talk is about regarding a pool and gate?

Just before 11am Sgt John Allen pulled into the driveway with perhaps a victim's advocate. Another person (Sorry missed it) from the OCSO also parked and went in.

Sgt was asked if the family has been helpful and he said they were. They asked if Cindy had called and he said yes, that Cindy had called in and said she may have some more info for them there. So that is what prompted the visits.

Orly is indicating that it might be those receipts that Cindy has been holding on to.
Also mentioned that George is out a shopping center handing out flyers and t-shirts.

Can I ask WHY Cindy would be "holding on" to receipts this entire time during an investigation of a missing child/"kidnapping"/homicide?

REALLY?

That's where I'm stuck, too, Swag.

If it was an accident, it was an accident which was due to negligence.

Makes me think of illegal drugs and/or kid in the car on a hot day.

That's what I think also. Something that would have resulted in prosecution.

I think it's possible that after George found the gas cans, Casey went back into the house to get clothes etc... and logged into a family computer in the home to check messages and sent that one. Would be interesting to know if that message came from an IP in the Anthony house.

Who was that meesge written to on the June 24th myspace?

They asked if Cindy had called and he said yes, that Cindy had called in and said she may have some more info for them there. So that is what prompted the visits.

Anyone find it curious that she called when George was away? I mean, sure, she could have called earlier and they just happened to get there while he was gone. But what if she had something else to tell them? I guess she could have done that when they separated them early in the investigation. But, maybe she held back and is finally coming clean? I don't know. Just a thought.

Exactly! Cindy and George are hindering Casey but pacifiying her and saying that they buy into the kidnap story. They should be telling her that she knows right from wrong and she must do the right thing and tell the truth.

I agree with this. I said this once before if every person is Casey's life decided to tell her that they know for a fact her story is bogus, would she then need to continue to lie?

I think as long as there are people supporting her story she will continue this charade and THAT IS WHERE I THINK HER PARENTS are casuing the most damage, they are delaying finding their granddaughter because they can't accept what my be the truth.

Can I ask WHY Cindy would be "holding on" to receipts this entire time during an investigation of a missing child/"kidnapping"/homicide?

REALLY?

It's been reported before that she had them and wanted the police to see them..but they didn't have an interest.

Cindy called? Saying Cindy called them to come get receipts.

I thought the "getting receipts" was only an assumption of Fox reporter Orlando Salinas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7