Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good word, the FOX reporter is using the term "media SCRUM" , a very descriptive term IMO.

Okay I'm uploading Part 2 of the detectives leaving and they did answer questions but like other posters said audio was difficult to hear. I will post link as soon as it's done and then I will post the update as soon as fox has it.

Isn't myspace setup on PST ?? if so it would of been 11:40 AM in FL

No - I'm in the same timezone. I cut and pasted that very post myself. My posts on facebook to my friends are the correct times.

That's where I'm stuck, too, Swag.

If it was an accident, it was an accident which was due to negligence.

Makes me think of illegal drugs and/or kid in the car on a hot day.

The Zanny the Xanex is still very probable as well...which would explain why she would try to hide it because she would know she would go to jail as it being her fault.

Worried Mom: good theory on the apartment. Could very well be she used an alias trying to rent an apartment. She was most likely turned down and as time went on, no job, no money, etc. Casey realized she either had to go back home or ditch Caylee. Caylee seemed to be the big hinderance in her life. I wonder how many times she locked that child in the trunk while she went and partied? If Zeneida doe not exist. Where was Caylee the whole time Casey was out and about town? Makes you wonder how long that child suffered and was left unattended. I think whatever transpired between Cindy and Casey that made Casey leave has everthing to do with why Caylee is now missing.

Do you any of you feel like you'd rather not have this solved?
I'm sitting here sick to my stomach at the thought of this little girl being gone.
I think i'd rather keep the hope that she's out there somewhere

No, this needs to be solved. Every lie needs to be turned inside out until everything is known. Caylee deserves justice.
Casey needs to finally be held accountable for her actions. There are other Caseys out there also with parents just as enabling as these, they need to all see that this is one thing that wont be swept under the rug!

VB

The lead detective had to have had a very good reason for coming out in person and not just calling on the phone. And wonder why CSI van was there?
Wasn't there a female with the lead detective? How long were they there?
Sorry - just catching up here.

How are y'all getting access to the comments of their facebooks without being friends. I'd love to look at those.

I know I snagged a bunch before the owners tookk them private. I posted all the ones I found on the myspace/facebook thread.

Fox News stating Cindy called orange county sherrifs dept and that she had information to provide them.

It was the detective and a victim's advocate...also CSI lead investigator.

Detective spoke while leaving. Sgt. Allen said the family has been helpful. Said Cindy called and said to come, because she had info to help in investigation.

Possibly receipts in Casey's pockets that Cindy has been saving.

Cindy called? Saying Cindy called them to come get receipts.

ummmm what's that???

I think it is a rugby term, had to go look it up since I wasn't sure what that reporter was getting at.
freedictionary.com
scrum
Noun
1. rugby a formation in which players from each side form a tight pack and push against each other in an attempt to get the ball which is thrown on the ground between them
2. Informal a disorderly struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member