Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox is showing a swarm of cameras around the Anthony garage and the OCSO unmarked vehicle. You can't really hear though!

at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

Just an observation - George saw Casey at 2:25 p.m. on 6/24 - Casey posted the above Myspace message at 2:40 p.m. on 6/24. Did she carry a laptop around to be able to post so fast after leaving the house?
Probably did this wrong (first time poster) :)

I think she could have posted it from her Blackjack, if she still had it.

this mother reminds me of the guy that killed his wife

young couple

bloody mattress

bought a new mattress

the guy that told everyone he was going to college and they moved
out of state, he never worked in years.

denied everything - total lies - scam artist

same as this "mother"
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I think you are talking about Mark Hawking, but he actually confessed and came clean to his family after being confronted my by his brothers. His family forced him to fess up after his story didn't pan out.

On Fox: The officers are answering a few questions. The audio isn't great at the moment, they're hoping to get some answers from their people there.

They're saying that more info coming up from a newspaper reporter there.

I wanna know what he said to the media. Lead detectives usually don't even acknowledge the media until they are comfortable about what they know

#1 - I'm confused about that, too. On June 4th, Casey wrote this on Amy's facebook (I think it was facebook):

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote to Amy
at 7:33am on June 4th, 2008
oh, the times we will have!
i can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously...by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can't believe it!

So it seems there was a plan for them to be roommates in a week's time. Something, however, must have interrupted that plan because Casey and she never actually moved in together.

Amy wrote something about having her mail forwarded too soon. Perhaps the apartment that Amy and Casey were supposed to move into fell through? And maybe that's why she went to look at the apartment as per your #3 (which I agree with).

#4 - Don't know what to make of the pool/gate. Could be true, could be a lie, who knows!

How are y'all getting access to the comments of their facebooks without being friends. I'd love to look at those.

Detectives left...

They spoke with media a bit and Fox will turn it around as soon as possbile.

They didn't have any bags of evidence or handcuffed people with them.

I think you are talking about Mark Hawking, but he actually confessed and came clean to his family after being confronted my by his brothers. His family forced him to fess up after his story didn't pan out.

yes, my guess is this will happen in this case also

I've wondered why she didn't go ahead and claim that the car was stolen anyway, even though no one fell for the bait of it sitting there with her purse in it. She could have left it there, made a theft report about it, and then when it was towed, or found by the police it would have looked as if someone else left it there.

If she had reported it stolen, she would have had to have her boyfriend (Tony) to cover for her. Remember, he picked her up where she left the car and told Tony her dad would take care of it.

Heads up! Detectives and CSI leaving the house. Reporters are talking to them. Fox will get it to us as soon as they can turn it around.

Please update us. I'm at work and can't watch tv.

worriedmom

DRAAAMAA is probably about the gas cans. That is right after George caught her with them in the trunk. Also the same day he filed the police report about them being stolen. I don't think the Drama comment was directed at Caylee.

Exactly! Cindy and George are hindering Casey but pacifiying her and saying that they buy into the kidnap story. They should be telling her that she knows right from wrong and she must do the right thing and tell the truth.

That and the cadaver dog(s) hit convinced me that poor Caylee is probably not still alive. I can't get around that. I am convinced the dog(s) were right on, especially after even the grandmother admitted the car reeked of a dead body.

I know what you mean. I can't get beyond the dogs making a "hit". Even if the first dog screwed up does not mean the second would.

at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

Just an observation - George saw Casey at 2:25 p.m. on 6/24 - Casey posted the above Myspace message at 2:40 p.m. on 6/24. Did she carry a laptop around to be able to post so fast after leaving the house?
Probably did this wrong (first time poster) :)

Isn't myspace setup on PST ?? if so it would of been 11:40 AM in FL

Crime scene investigators back at the house today? Did I hear that correctly?

IF this all turns out to be death by accident - it just baffles me to no end why whoever couldn't just dial 911 - I will never, ever get it. I mean = this guy the other day called 911 because the sandwich he ordered was made wrong. How do you NOT call 911 when any human is hurt and in trouble?

Ok - rant over - I'm sorry

That's where I'm stuck, too, Swag.

If it was an accident, it was an accident which was due to negligence.

Makes me think of illegal drugs and/or kid in the car on a hot day.

Fox is reporting the detectives are now gone from the Anthony home but will give provide updates from their local correspondents soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste