Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

Just an observation - George saw Casey at 2:25 p.m. on 6/24 - Casey posted the above Myspace message at 2:40 p.m. on 6/24. Did she carry a laptop around to be able to post so fast after leaving the house?
Probably did this wrong (first time poster) :)

Her phone

at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

Just an observation - George saw Casey at 2:25 p.m. on 6/24 - Casey posted the above Myspace message at 2:40 p.m. on 6/24. Did she carry a laptop around to be able to post so fast after leaving the house?
Probably did this wrong (first time poster) :)

Great observation! And counting back 9 days from the post is the 16th....

IF this all turns out to be death by accident - it just baffles me to no end why whoever couldn't just dial 911 - I will never, ever get it. I mean = this guy the other day called 911 because the sandwich he ordered was made wrong. How do you NOT call 911 when any human is hurt and in trouble?

Ok - rant over - I'm sorry

I have thought a lot about this myself. There had to be something involved that would have caused a whole lot of trouble, drugs, alcohol, something we don't have a clue about. IMHO

Which house was she talking about here? Her parents house or the one she was supposed to move into with the other girl?

Thanks for the welcome, LunaRaptor! I've been lurking for years actually.

The video bugs me, especially with the changing timelines and Cindy's reaction. The Father's Day visit didn't have to be on Father's Day.

This is a very good point. In the video, on the table there is white envelope that says "Happy Father's Day". That led me to assume it really was Father's Day, but it could have even been the weekend before. I also find it weird all statements have basically pointed George didn't see either Casey or Caylee on Father's Day. I hope LE has confirmed the date of the nursing home visit.
Lanie

Fox is showing the news media hanging around in front of the Anthony house.

Someone is coming out. The Sheriff Officer and Crime Scene Investigator going to their car. They're all gatehred around the car and the officers. One of the officers appears to be speaking to the media.

Fox covering it again, and the detective is coming out now. They are covered up with media.

Rut ro - looks like the lead detectivs is talking - he's not getting in to that SUV - the CSI van is leaving.

This is gonna be big today

I know I would rather see her missing. I am still holding on to hope that this is just LE acting like something is up to throw off the kidnapper(s).

I don't know but it seems to me that the only person holding Caylee hostage is casey.

Wanted to cross post this on the general thread to get thoughts -- also on the 6/16 to 6/18 thread . . .

OK, I'm troubled by a few things:

(1) Where was Amy moving into, as described by Casey on the 17th? Has anyone had any brilliant insights that I've missed on that? Was it the Anthony house (where Casey had apparently left on the 16th)? Was it the Oviedo house? What is the Oviedo house that Amy mentions in a myspace page about having her insurance information forwarded? Was it supposed to be forwarded to or from the Oviedo house? Why was Amy moving out of JP and Ricardo's? Or was she?

(2) I have a hard time believing that Casey would be together enough to think -- Gee I just killed my daughter, I need to come up with a plan to frame a non-existent babysitter, I think what I'll do is go and fill out an apartment card using that babysitter's name. If she had, it wouldn't have helped her -- it just proved that she was lying. Because the babysitter didn't actually live there for the last year and a half, like she claimed, its now clear that ZG (or Casey in disguise, or with her) simply looked at the apartment on June 17th AFTER Casey claims to have left Caylee there. I'm more inclined to believe that Casey was using a ZG alias (maybe with a stolen credit card) to try to rent an apartment -- maybe for her and Amy and Caylee. Didn't she say somewhere that it would be "the girls"? When I read that, I included Caylee in my mind, otherwise it would have been "us" or "the two of us girls". . .

(4) Not buying the pool gate stuff -- or at least I didn't hear it live from their mouths in such a way as to buy it. I've just heard it reported second hand. Any links?

Any thoughts?
Edit/Delete Message

#1 - I'm confused about that, too. On June 4th, Casey wrote this on Amy's facebook (I think it was facebook):

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote to Amy
at 7:33am on June 4th, 2008
oh, the times we will have!
i can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously...by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can't believe it!

So it seems there was a plan for them to be roommates in a week's time. Something, however, must have interrupted that plan because Casey and she never actually moved in together.

Amy wrote something about having her mail forwarded too soon. Perhaps the apartment that Amy and Casey were supposed to move into fell through? And maybe that's why she went to look at the apartment as per your #3 (which I agree with).

#4 - Don't know what to make of the pool/gate. Could be true, could be a lie, who knows!

Heads up! Detectives and CSI leaving the house. Reporters are talking to them. Fox will get it to us as soon as they can turn it around.

Wanted to cross post this on the general thread to get thoughts -- also on the 6/16 to 6/18 thread . . .

OK, I'm troubled by a few things:

(1) Where was Amy moving into, as described by Casey on the 17th? Has anyone had any brilliant insights that I've missed on that? Was it the Anthony house (where Casey had apparently left on the 16th)? Was it the Oviedo house? What is the Oviedo house that Amy mentions in a myspace page about having her insurance information forwarded? Was it supposed to be forwarded to or from the Oviedo house? Why was Amy moving out of JP and Ricardo's? Or was she?

(2) I have a hard time believing that Casey would be together enough to think -- Gee I just killed my daughter, I need to come up with a plan to frame a non-existent babysitter, I think what I'll do is go and fill out an apartment card using that babysitter's name. If she had, it wouldn't have helped her -- it just proved that she was lying. Because the babysitter didn't actually live there for the last year and a half, like she claimed, its now clear that ZG (or Casey in disguise, or with her) simply looked at the apartment on June 17th AFTER Casey claims to have left Caylee there. I'm more inclined to believe that Casey was using a ZG alias (maybe with a stolen credit card) to try to rent an apartment -- maybe for her and Amy and Caylee. Didn't she say somewhere that it would be "the girls"? When I read that, I included Caylee in my mind, otherwise it would have been "us" or "the two of us girls". . .

(3) The other reason I don't believe that Caylee was already dead on the 17th/18th time frame is this -- I don't think even someone as inhumane and disturbed as Casey seems to be would describe killing her child and abandoning her parents house as "DRAMAAAA" as she does on a myspace page in describing why she hasn't been at "the house" in 9 days. If you do the count, that seems to mean that she is talking about being absent from the Anthony's house (but I acknowledge it could be a different house), so I think she left because of some "DRAMAAAA" more along the lines of . . . GM is pissed at her for not doing X, Y or Z or cleaning up her act . . . Also, she wouldn't want to talk about the DRAMAA to Amy in such an off hand way (tell ya later, I think she says) if it was the fact that she killed and dumped her baby.

(4) Not buying the pool gate stuff -- or at least I didn't hear it live from their mouths in such a way as to buy it. I've just heard it reported second hand. Any links?

Any thoughts?
Edit/Delete Message

I agree with you...I think something happened between June 24-June 27th when she ditched the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member