Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon, IIRC earlier on in this case she was saying she had some receipts and LE hadn't wanted them. Which I had a hard time swallowing. Perhaps she has been going through Casey's stuff and found some more. Again, wouldn't LE have looked for those kinds of things yesterday?

Okay I am way behind here, can someone tell me what this talk is about regarding a pool and gate?

Mark Furhman spoke of it on GVS last night. He said that Cindy and Caylee took a swim on Saturday but she removed the steps afterwards so that Caylee couldn't get into the pool by herself. But then, mysteriously, the steps were re-attached to the pool on Tuesday.

Can I ask WHY Cindy would be "holding on" to receipts this entire time during an investigation of a missing child/"kidnapping"/homicide?

REALLY?

They are all nuts. And this case is quickly driving me nuts!

Mark Furhman spoke of it on GVS last night. He said that Cindy and Caylee took a swim on Saturday but she removed the steps afterwards so that Caylee couldn't get into the pool by herself. But then, mysteriously, the steps were re-attached to the pool on Tuesday.

Again, he's relying on the Anthonys' word...and their word has been less than reliable over the past three weeks...dang, it's hard to believe that this has been going on for 3 weeks, huh?

Maybe the receipts were tied to something they discovered yesterday...

FOX: They left with one bag today.

Just a couple of minutes ago, right behind me here Sgt. John Allen, and a CSI team came out. CSI woman came out with a big brown paper bag and sped away. He came here at the request of Cindy Anthony. There were items she thought would help the investigation. They spent an hour in there.

He kept a tight lip on it. He wouldn't say what was specifically taken from the home.

I honestly think Cindy Anthony should be arrested for obstruction of justice. I don't understand it really, why this hasn't been done already. This women has put out so many inconsistancies, and now holding onto pertinent information. The FBI is handling this case, WHY HASN'T SHE BEEN ARESSTED????

Again, he's relying on the Anthonys' word...and their word has been less than reliable over the past three weeks...dang, it's hard to believe that this has been going on for 3 weeks, huh?

the anthony's did not tell MF that in person. It came from a "source" which some of us believe is someone in LE

OT but did anybody else have problems getting on here last night? I kept getting the "page cannot be displayed"

This soap opera needs to come to an end. Casey Anthony suddenly changes her tune "Caylee is in danger". She does this to divert LE's attention and the GP's attention because she knows they are closing in on her. Meanwhile, her conversations are not being released to the public, and nobody is visiting her in jail. She's the type to be the center of attention and now she's on ignore. It seems like Casey feeds off of all of the drama. Now that nobody is paying attention to her, she changes her tune to throw off LE and it's not working. Their conducting the investigation in their own way and not relying on what Casey says. Thank God! Common sense has prevailed!

OT but did anybody else have problems getting on here last night? I kept getting the "page cannot be displayed"

I did. I finally gave up and went to bed! I missed the overnight discussion and have to go back and read!

Can I ask WHY Cindy would be "holding on" to receipts this entire time during an investigation of a missing child/"kidnapping"/homicide?

REALLY?

She said SEVERAL interviews back when she was screaming at the press that she had them and police had not bothered to come collect them and she was mad.

This soap opera needs to come to an end. Casey Anthony suddenly changes her tune "Caylee is in danger". She does this to divert LE's attention and the GP's attention because she knows they are closing in on her. Meanwhile, her conversations are not being released to the public, and nobody is visiting her in jail. She's the type to be the center of attention and now she's on ignore. It seems like Casey feeds off of all of the drama. Now that nobody is paying attention to her, she changes her tune to throw off LE and it's not working. Their conducting the investigation in their own way and not relying on what Casey says. Thank God! Common sense has prevailed!

Pardon the language, but I tend to refer to these types of people as "attention *advertiser censored*".

I honestly think Cindy Anthony should be arrested for obstruction of justice. I don't understand it really, why this hasn't been done already. This women has put out so many inconsistancies, and now holding onto pertinent information. The FBI is handling this case, WHY HASN'T SHE BEEN ARESSTED????

We don't really know everything she has told police. Putting out inconsistent statements to the press is not obstruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13