Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the NH & them not wanting to upset GGP, I don't buy it at all. Nursing homes have TVs all over the place, not just in patient's rooms. GGP would know already. I visited my GM just the other day & one of the big topics of discussion in the NH was Caylee & we don't even live in Orlando. My 2 cents... :)

yes someone said that in the earlier posts this morning, I don't buy it but you never know
also wouldn't george's colleagues be able to vouch for when he was at work

Oh ok, sorry, didn't see it.

Hi GIGI!

Should we kick work on the theory from last night? Or have we moved on...

Shannon, the cynic in me thinks that was said in response to Cindy hearing how the public is talking about Casey not seeming upset or concerned about Caylee.

We don't know if she told the police this already, however, and she very well could have. The problem with interviews is they're edited and we don't know if she hadn't told this prior.

This does support Lee's earlier comments that Casey was more likely to tell him things than his parents.

I don't believe Casey... I think she was negligent in her daughter's death and perhaps caused it directly. If that's true (and I'd LOVE to be wrong and have Caylee be alive and well) then I hope she's punished as harshly as the courts allow.

As for the rest of the family, they may very well be victims as well.. and until the facts unfold I personally need to give them the benefit of the doubt.

If not mistaken the family for reason has just been told that their conversations with Casey can be used against her in court,but Baez's conversations can not,attorney/client privilege.

YUP, it can be used against Casey and perhaps Cindy based on what she said, as they both knew they were being recorded.

We don't know if she told the police this already, however, and she very well could have. The problem with interviews is they're edited and we don't know if she hadn't told this prior.

This does support Lee's earlier comments that Casey was more likely to tell him things than his parents.

I don't believe Casey... I think she was negligent in her daughter's death and perhaps caused it directly. If that's true (and I'd LOVE to be wrong and have Caylee be alive and well) then I hope she's punished as harshly as the courts allow.

As for the rest of the family, they may very well be victims as well.. and until the facts unfold I personally need to give them the benefit of the doubt.

My patience is waning with Cindy and George but I still do NOT believe that they had anything to do with whatever happened to Caylee. I do believe however that after the fact they are trying to cover their daughters *advertiser censored** due to denial, grieving, and dysfunction.

Here is a thought from a very new poster.

I have heard commentators say that Caylee's beautifully decorated and toy filled room showed that Ccindy cares very deeply for
her.

To me that shows is that Cindy cares about her house and likes to shop.

I am not saying that Cindy does not care deeply for Caylee. But the same goes for they fact that there are pictures of Caylee all over Casey's bedroonm.
All that shows is that Casey likes to take pictures.

Lots of toys, pictures and a well kept and decorated home can be the bacground of some very unhappy childhoods.

If not mistaken the family for reason has just been told that their conversations with Casey can be used against her in court,but Baez's conversations can not,attorney/client privilege.

Exactly! If Casey was truly innocent like the family keeps saying then they'd have nothing to hide by visiting and having it recorded. They know the outcome of this and they want to blame someone else, not their daughter. Maybe they're even justifying their behaviour because of their own guilt that this happened and now they're trying to save their daughter cause Caylee is gone. What else do they have left?

Good Morning Sleuthers !

I read on the local Orlando Topix forum this morning that Cindy had posted a blog on her myspace page on July 3rd. Has anyone else read it and do you know if it's been discussed on this forum ?

Have A Great Day All !!

:clap::clap:
My patience is waning with Cindy and George but I still do NOT believe that they had anything to do with whatever happened to Caylee. I do believe however that after the fact they are trying to cover their daughters *advertiser censored** due to denial, grieving, and dysfunction.

Hi GIGI!

Should we kick work on the theory from last night? Or have we moved on...

I'm still going with your theory! I added in green. Did you see that? I figured we can add/remove to make it all fit.

Would you take involuntary manslaughter and Caylee found
Or hold out for the possibility of murder but she isn't found? Just curious.

Extensively. We event talked about it last night.. Its very telling and I think at the heart of this case. Its over in the myspace thread and was written before Cindy had a reason to lie...before she was covering for casey and about 2 weeks before this case was in the news.

Good Morning Sleuthers !

I read on the local Orlando Topix forum this morning that Cindy had posted a blog on her myspace page on July 3rd. Has anyone else read it and do you know if it's been discussed on this forum ?

Have A Great Day All !!

hi, yes long ago it was this "She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

and I think it's key to everything

Casey has said that Caylee is safe, now she's saying Caylee may be in danger. I wonder if she feels LE is close to finding Caylee not alive so she's sing a different tune.

I'm still going with your theory! I added in green. Did you see that? I figured we can add/remove to make it all fit.

Do you know where it is? I cannot find it...I was going to repost so that we could all work on it together. Add /what works, delete what doesnt.:blowkiss:

I am going with what Cindy said in the first 911 calls when she was talking to Casey on the open line and said ( I've given you 30 days) or something to that effect. She knew then how long it had been since she say Caylee.

George only started his new job the Monday before the first hearing. Cindy supposedly was on vacation time (IIRC) unless it was later. However, I would be willing to bet that not ONE of those calls was to either parent...as she was WITH them, IMO.

I am a few pages behind, so this has probably already been commented on. The article states that 6 calls were made to Mom, six calls to Dad and two calls to unknown individuals. All unanswered. The calls take place between 3:00pm and 4:00pm and then start up again between 6:00pm and 7:30pm.

Just a thought....

The throwing the stuffed animals away has bugged me, do you suppose they had a heads up on the search warrant and were getting rid of something, or is that just too obivous?

I wish a reporter would ask Cindy and George why Casey made all those calls to them, even if they didn't answer they would know why now? They can't say she was calling to tell them Caylee was gone because they didn't "know" that for 31 more days. 2 flurry of calls to them on the day she was kidnapped or went missing has to be relevent and 50 some days later they have to know that relevence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo