• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HERE IS THE THEORY WE WORKED ON LAST NIGHT...FEEL FREE TO ADD OR DELETE WHAT WORKS OR DOESN'T so we can make it work. This came to me after listening the the Mark F information. I wasn't even entertaining drowning before...something just clicked for me. I"m not saying its exact. : )

Originally Posted by shannon718 View Post
I just rewatched Mark Furhman and want to run something by you guys with the tightened time line etc. Okay ready?

The GPS state that Cindy and Caylee swam in the pool together on the night of June 15 and the ladder was taken down and put away as always to prevent Caylee from wandering in the pool alone and drowning.

The GPS then state that no one swam in the pool on the following day but came home and found the gate open and the ladder attached to the pool. June 16th.

June 16th is the flurry of phone calls from Casey to her parents and two other people which go unanswered.

Caylee wasn't being watched and fell into the pool and drowned June 16th
Casey calls her parents and 2 friends incessantly for help no one answers
Casey panics and puts Caylees body on the ground (dog hit)
Brings her in the house (CSI luminol photography today) fluids leaking from Caylee
Removes Caylee and puts her in the trunk (16th)(dog hit)
Hides Caylee's body somewhere unknown
Goes to Sawgrass Apartments and looks for an apartment in Zanny's name (17th.) Setting up identity of Zanny and later takes detective there. (doesnt remember apt #she looked at)
Borrows the shovel from neighbor the next day (18th)
Neighbor notices Casey backs her car up to garage (18th)
Casey goes back get's Caylees body before its discovered (18th) Fluids leak in trunk, hair falls out? post mortem...hence the smell
Casey buries and or dumps the body in a body of water

Please excuse the graphic nature.....it really pains me to write this.

What do you guys think?[/quote

Shannon you read my mind! Only I didn't get into the Sawgrass bit.

I was thinking, maybe they have only created this thing about the latter being down to see if Casey will try to make a drowning claim. They know Casey has access to the television. Maybe they made the whole thing up to see if she would switch over to an accidental death story instead of her kidnapping thing. They could be working with the LE to crack her, or maybe they just want to know in their own hearts whether or not she is lying to them. There is always the possibility they are trying to give her an out too, but I'm a single mother of two toddlers and I know my mom would be acting similar to Cindy in that she would want to take my side despite everything else...unless of course they proved to her I did it, in which I believe she'd pull the switch herself.

OK, maybe I'm just being too naive here, and this doesn't make any sense to anyone else, but I can't figure out why most everyone is soooo angry with Casey, and is giving the grandparents (especially Cindy) the benefit of the doubt! As a matter of fact, I don't know exactly why Casey was arrested for this, and Cindy wasn't!

There have been soooo many lies from both Cindy and Casey, so much so that no one really knows if either one of them has told any truths at all in this case. The only FACT that is known is that CINDY was the last one KNOWN to have been with Caylee! Casey SAID that she dropped Caylee off with the babysitter, but that's been proven to be a lie, so it brings us right back to CINDY being the last one to have been KNOWN to be with her. Cindy has stated that Casey has told her everything so they both know where Caylee is then right? That has been said!! So then WHY is Casey sitting in jail but Cindy is not? And why are so many people so upset with Casey, but feeling sympathy for Cindy?

I keep thinking about that phone call from jail that Casey made to Cindy where she seemed to say in a very amazed tone "you don't know my involvement in this?" as if she's saying, Mom, you know everything about this, but now you're claiming not to! That makes me think that they both knew from the beginning and Cindy has just thrown Casey under the bus!

I guess you can tell that I don't trust that lying grandmother for one millisecond!!

:rolleyes: I bit silly in my opinion.

Okay here it is:

I would love to work with this theory. My Color is green so add/or take away whomever wishes to jump in!

Originally Posted by shannon718
I just rewatched Mark Furhman and want to run something by you guys with the tightened time line etc. Okay ready?

The GPS state that Cindy and Caylee swam in the pool together on the night of June 15 and the ladder was taken down and put away as always to prevent Caylee from wandering in the pool alone and drowning.

The GPS then state that no one swam in the pool on the following day but came home and found the gate open and the ladder attached to the pool. June 16th.

June 16th is the flurry of phone calls from Casey to her parents and two other people which go unanswered.

Caylee wasn't being watched and fell into the pool and drowned June 16th
Casey was on computer for hours AGAIN
Casey calls her parents and 2 friends incessantly for help no one answers

Casey panics and puts Caylees body on the ground (no dog hit yetdog hit)
Tries to revive her?
Really panics cause GP's will cut her off for good!

Brings her in the house (CSI luminol photography today)
hides her in garbage bag in the corner under the bed in her room until the 17th
fluids leaking from Caylee
lays her down in the yard perhaps to bury her? (dog hit)

Goes to Sawgrass Apartments and looks for an apartment in Zanny's name (17th.) Setting up identity of Zanny and later takes detective there. (doesnt remember apt #she looked at)
Borrows the shovel from neighbor the next day (18th)
Neighbor notices Casey backs her car up to garage (18th)
Casey goes back get's Caylees body before its discovered (18th) Fluids leak in trunk, hair falls out? post mortem...hence the smell
Casey buries and or dumps the body in a body of water
Also the 18th drives i5 miles one way to bella vida blvd. Had looked at houses before with fiance maybethis was their dream home Leaves Caylee in one of two retention ponds with fountains. -
The 19th or 20th Tattoo of Bella Vida and a party at fusion

Parents on vacay 22nd-24th- gas reported stolen.

Please excuse the graphic nature.....it really pains me to write this.

Okay so we can move stuff around and see what makes sense and what fits.Maybe we'll get something pretty good.

I can see how this is plausible...but, where do the gas cans fit in though? I definitely think she used it for something...either to burn something or use it to drive back from a really long drive. Also there are gaps in her myspace messages from June 25-27th...so something must have been going down during that time as well.

I think her culpability for the theorized drowning could go beyond being on the computer....

Perhaps she was under the influence (alcohol or more)...

I somehow think there was more to her panic then my parents won't support me...

.....We don't know who the calls were placed to but I am sure it wasn't the GPs. I think an accident occured and Casey wasn't paying attention. In light of what happened there with Caylee, I think Casey panicked and called a friend. Mark F said the calls were placed to one number mainly, over and over. I think Casey called a friend to help her cover up what happened.

JMO
Snipped for Space -
I keep seeing people say we don't know who the calls were made to. Doesn't the article state that she made six calls to mom, six to dad and two to unidentified people? Am I missing something?

I believe the grandparents are in on the cover up. That is not bashing the family, that is just my take on the situation. We do not know at this point if the family are victims or not. So please, don't think that all of us are bashing them because we believe they may be involved.

I am convinced that child died accidently due to Casey's poor mothering skills and thos calls were to get help on what to do and after not receiving an answer, she took care of it herself.

Then why not report it immediately?. She now is in a situation she created where everything looks to be much more sinister than that, plus she has the felony child neglect at least.

I was thinking, maybe they have only created this thing about the latter being down to see if Casey will try to make a drowning claim. They know Casey has access to the television. Maybe they made the whole thing up to see if she would switch over to an accidental death story instead of her kidnapping thing. They could be working with the LE to crack her, or maybe they just want to know in their own hearts whether or not she is lying to them. There is always the possibility they are trying to give her an out too, but I'm a single mother of two toddlers and I know my mom would be acting similar to Cindy in that she would want to take my side despite everything else...unless of course they proved to her I did it, in which I believe she'd pull the switch herself.

the only thing is that the ladder has been down since investigators started there...someone on here noticed the ladder on the pool from the arial photos taken when the police were digging in the back yard.

People who use check cashing places are not the same people who bother to use banks to keep their money! If you think about the type of people using the check cashing place...it would be a great place to think a car would be stolen from there.

Mmm, stereotypes. Seriously, the people I've found in check cashing places are overwhelmingly normal and not really drawn to criminal behavior more than any other group.

I've used them in the past, and if they existed in my current location, I'd probably hit them in a heartbeat. I don't have a bank account, and on the rare occasion that I get a check, I endorse it and hand it over to my husband. Sometimes I see 'my' money, sometimes I don't.

For many people, having a bank account simply makes no economic sense - given the fact that many banks charge you for having an account, charge you if your balance falls below a certain point, charge you for using ATMS, etc. Then there's the risk of negative balances, and overdrafts. If you're living paycheck to paycheck (as many people are) you'll burn through money fairly quickly, and a bank is a risk and hassle with no real benefit. Then there are people who want to open bank accounts but can't because of poor credit histories.

In my case, it makes no sense because I don't have a steady stream of income. I think I've "made" $110 this year, and $70 of that was in in July. My opening an account would require an initial deposit of $50, which would have left $20 at my disposal (which would have been $20 more than I actually saw, but still!).

After watching the interviews last night I too am agreeing with the accidental drowning and cover-up story. I do not think Caylee was killed on purpose, just out of Casey poor mothering skills. Kids are so curious, you have to watch them every second as we all know. I'm sure Casey was too busy on the phone, myspace, etc. and something happened to that precious little baby.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
The only people questioning Casey are people who love her. She is able to lie to them and convince them she is innocent. Cindy said it in her blog posting LOVE IS BLIND. My dad and mom love me and I can't imagie how my dad would seem on television talking about me and people believing I killed my child, even if it turned out I did, I bet my dad would be in denial.

Cindy DID say that if it turns out her daughter is Guilty and some proof other than circumstatial evidence is given to her, then she is in full belief that her daughter needs to stay where she is. I think it WOULD TAKE BLOOD on my hands for my father and mom to believe I did such a thing.

HOWEVER - it is often said that LE does not take the witness statements of grieving family members too seriously, they have to take it keep at it to get results.

This family is at the point now where they believe their own lies and they tell small lies to keep the media away and those lies are then taken and disected.

I am sure LE is on point and these parents have given them more than enough.

Snipped for Space -
I keep seeing people say we don't know who the calls were made to. Doesn't the article state that she made six calls to mom, six to dad and two to unidentified people? Am I missing something?

Sorry as of last night before I fell asleep they were not discussing to whom the calls were made to.

I can see how this is plausible...but, where do the gas cans fit in though? I definitely think she used it for something...either to burn something or use it to drive back from a really long drive. Also there are gaps in her myspace messages from June 25-27th...so something must have been going down during that time as well.

Dawg:

She deleted those comments when she "created" the myspace page for Caylee, the day she got arrested:

However....I do agree that those gas cans fit in there somewhere. THere is something BIG with those gas cans. Burning evidence I think.

I believe the grandparents are in on the cover up. That is not bashing the family, that is just my take on the situation. We do not know at this point if the family are victims or not. So please, don't think that all of us are bashing them because we believe they may be involved.

Thinking they're involved is not bashing and I don't mean to imply that it is.

Personally, I just want to see facts connecting that before I adopt that belief.

If it was an accident or neglect Casey wouldn't want to report it because she'd be blamed and rightly so. Blamed not only by her parents, but everyone else. Casey as we've heard doesn't take blame well and flat out denies even when it's obvious she's done something.

yes someone said that in the earlier posts this morning, I don't buy it but you never know
also wouldn't george's colleagues be able to vouch for when he was at work

But police could check cell records and they could in turn see what towers the calls were coming from and see that it was probably really close to the Anthony residence. I know they can't pinpoint the exact spot though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana