Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience guys
As soon as Cindy gets her make-up on she will be in the driveway giving the first of her daily interviews.
IMO

Brought over from #62

Originally Posted by curiositycat
It could be one of two things either she wanted to give them something George didn't want her to give them or she simply found something and decided it was too important to want to wait until George came home. I have said that I find her extremely eager to thrive off the drama of this. I think that is sort-of strange behavior. But hey, that's just me. I base it on experience with victims and my own life experience. She does handle things differently then most do. In her eagerness to make sure she gives them everything it all most comes across as "too eager" That probably doesn't make much since but maybe some of you will understand where I am going with this.

I understand you!

Odd she is eager now, but about 10 days ago standing in front of the camera, she stated she had these receipts etc., an no one wanted them, etc., etc. and was going to throw them OUT!!!

Maybe Cindy got a bill or a bank statement in the mail that she thinks is pertinent.

Oh, and thanks for the new thread.

I was thinking that too. But, we know Cindy accused Casey of charging up her credit cards, so wouldn't it make sense that LE already has all of those records?

I don't think Cindy could have KNOWN what time the detectives would be able to come over. She could have called them back yesterday, or early this morning, etc. It seems unfair to state that she PLANNED to be alone, when we don't have any clue that that is true at all.

I don't think the other thread was closed yet. I was still sitting over there!

Maybe Cindy got a phone call. I wonder what time her mail comes?

Someone need to let Christine or Windchime know it need to be closed.
I don't have their e-addys. But I will get them today so I have them handy. :)

swanniee, Orlando said that they "THINK" one of the persons was a victim's advocate. Pure speculation on his part.

Fox: Sgt. Allen: Mrs Anthony called us about things she thought were important, things she thought we ought to have so we came out to pick them up. We can't say what they are.

We're looking at every lead that comes in. Leads from the Anthony's, information they've shared with us.

thank you, I just listened to the interview with LE at the house.

When the officers went in with a search warrant they went for specific items that should have been listed on the warrant. Perhaps it's something else that Cindy discovered that wasn't on that list, but she feels has relevancy.

Sgt. Allen: We are still working this as a missing persons until evidence proves otherwise.

WTH????
What a statement to make unless the forensics they already have back are not conclusive!

Thanks for the quote!

ELLY

Maybe the "she" is Caylee??

Ther was a question a few days back about whether George had been living at the house,what I'm thinking is maybe Cindy had not been living at the house.

Caylee?????

I wish I knew what was the previous comment to the "she still has yet to move into the house." That would seem to give us an idea of who "she" is at this point in the conversation.

You're welcome swannie! I think Orlando should have made sure before saying anything who the people were.

THe other problem I have with an accident, is that given CAsey's propensity to lie, given that she was the only witness to said accident, she could make up any excuse why it happened, to make it appear she was not responsible (happens all the time in car accidents where one driver leaves the scene, the other driver can make up any story if no witnesses). This leaves the only alternative, that something was done that could not be deemed to be an accident if the body was found, hence the extreme efforts here to keep the body from being found.

Ther was a question a few days back about whether George had been living at the house,what I'm thinking is maybe Cindy had not been living at the house.

Could be. But from all other correspondence (my space) between Lee and Casey both parents were living at the house all summer long. THere was nothing to indicate otherwise.

Sgt. Allen: We are still working this as a missing persons until evidence proves otherwise.

So is he saying that they have no current evidence at all showing that Caylee is most likely passed away?

When the officers went in with a search warrant they went for specific items that should have been listed on the warrant. Perhaps it's something else that Cindy discovered that wasn't on that list, but she feels has relevancy.

Don't quote me on this, but if they get an initial search warrant for inside the house it may say "removal of any contents within the household regarding the investigation."

LaLaw2000 After Sgt Allen said that he was asked if there was evidence to the contrary. I didn't hear his reply.

Brought over from #62

I understand you!

Odd she is eager now, but about 10 days ago standing in front of the camera, she stated she had these receipts etc., an no one wanted them, etc., etc. and was going to throw them OUT!!!

She certainly did say that, Patty G.!

I just do not think that it it (for some reason)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans