Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is he saying that they have no current evidence at all showing that Caylee is most likely passed away?

either that or he is just saying that to not let certain people know what is really going on behind the scenes

:)

I wish I knew what was the previous comment to the "she still has yet to move into the house." That would seem to give us an idea of who "she" is at this point in the conversation.

If some one could repost the Myspace comment that Casey made on the 24th and tell me that she is talking to Amy.

This is my thoughts on those comments to Amy:

So, were Casey, Amy and another female planning to move in together...
- hence the comment on the June 4th about "can't wait to be roomates" "just the girls"

Then maybe she was suppose to move in on the 15th/16th but because of whatever happened to Caylee she went to Tony's instead
- making the comment on the 24th meaning that the 3rd roomie hadn't even moved in yet "she still has yet to move into the house" (if they were suppose to move in on the 15th) and that she herself (Casey) also hadn't moved in yet "hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house" but was staying at Tony's still.

Ok, I have GOT to get to work. If anyone sees me post in the next 4 hours, cyberslap me and tell me to go away. I have no willpower:whistle:
Lanie

I'm in the same boat as you so I understand completely!

less0305, I believe Casey was referring to AMY moving into the house. IIRC They were supposed to move in together.

LaLaw2000 After Sgt Allen said that he was asked if there was evidence to the contrary. I didn't hear his reply.

TY, mollymalone! I finally saw that clip! I could not hear his reply either.

:)

I wish I knew what was the previous comment to the "she still has yet to move into the house." That would seem to give us an idea of who "she" is at this point in the conversation.

"she" hasn't move in yet...."I' haven't even lived at the house for the past 9 days...draaammaa.......9 days would be June 15th.

I think its Caylee. Her trying to explain away the whereabouts of Caylee or lack there of.

are we still speculating that they picked up receipts and that the person was an advocate? Between the news making up their minds before knowing and then we run on it, confuses me. Sorry.

Maybe Casey ordered a few things online and they just arrived at the house. I just received my Riddex in the mail today and I ordered it before this case started. I am sure they never dared to open casey's mail (before she got arrested). If she was using her mom's cc's than the shipping address would be the house on hopespring. And... casey never really knew where she was going to land so she may have let her mail continue to go to house until she had more permanent housing.

less0305, I believe Casey was referring to AMY moving into the house. IIRC They were supposed to move in together.

But the comment is TO Amy and she refers to another "she" indicating another female...which I think is Caylee as it seems she is referring to her mothers house with the 'Drammmaaa" bit.

Patty, I would think so! I mean they wouldn't ignore something they saw that wasn't on the list would they?

Ther was a question a few days back about whether George had been living at the house,what I'm thinking is maybe Cindy had not been living at the house.

I know I questioned whether George was actually living in the house but I don't feel that way any longer, well maybe I still do "just a little bit".

If she's talking to Amy at 240 on the 24th of June at the Anthony house and Casey is saying that she hasn't even moved in yet

IMO....."until evidence proves otherwise" is an interesting choice of words or maybe an unintentional revelation of information.

I think LE will play things as close to the vest as possible to give them time to weed through all the conflicting stories.

"she" hasn't move in yet...."I' haven't even lived at the house for the past 9 days...draaammaa.......9 days would be June 15th.

I think its Caylee. Her trying to explain away the whereabouts of Caylee or lack there of.

If it were Caylee, she would say we haven't even moved in yet and then she would not add I haven't even lived at the house...

Originally Posted by Bully1
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

I think maybe Cindy wasn't living at the house. Could explain her response "ask George" to GVS when she aked Cindy when George called the police about the gas cans.

I know I questioned whether George was actually living in the house but I don't feel that way any longer, well maybe I still do "just a little bit".

Patty could you pull that Myspace comment from the 24thJUne 2:40 here. Please

Lets not forget that you can post myspace comments onto myspace through your cell phone. She doesn't nec need to be "at" a computer if she has the application on one of her many phones. The pings would pick up on any mobile comments she made and where she made them from.

Patty, I would think so! I mean they wouldn't ignore something they saw that wasn't on the list would they?

I would think it would be difficult to put on a search warrant exactly what you are looking for because they have to go in and look for something. It's more of a blanket search wire to search the house from top to bottom etc. I may be wrong so again, don't hold me to it!

Brought over from last thread

by robotdog

accidental death ?????
Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

not a chance in this case...

too many lies

cold blooded murder

I disagree.

Accidents happen all the time, neglegance plays a big part.
I used to work in nursing, head injuries, near drownings, more common then you think. It is possible with this case.

Just because she is selfish and calous doesnt make her a cold blooded killer.

I can speak for myself and this may be true to other parents here we have all made mistakes. I have messed up in the past,long ago, could have lost my children because I left them for a couple minutes in the car while we ran into a convienent store, kids where 2,3, and 4 at the time. 4 yo put car in reverse and they rolled into traffic. it was in polk county. Black man ran out in traffic and jumped in car pushing it in neutral and out of traffic. people yelling that black man was trying to kidnap children. He saved them. There was an angel looking over my children that day and it was him. He was wanted by police dont know why didnt care. He ran away, without me being able to thank him.

It plays over and over in my head for the past 19 years. Stupid. How could I do this. Only takes a second, on the phone, playing on computer, running into a store, to lose our most precious children. I was lucky and learned.

It could have been an accident, and everyone is intitled to their opinion but it happens everyday, normally though people react differntly. They dont go to great lengths to cover it up, they show remorse. Who can really say but Casey why she wont talk but if it was an accident it would have been so much better if she had just done the right thing in the beginning and call an ambulance or LE.

This is of course my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member