Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

Thank you for starting a new thread!
Perfect timing as I'm hoping my post won't get lost somewhere in 15 pages.

Because I'm old, because I had two of my Grandbabes overnight, neither having had any plans to sleep, and because I'm old (that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! LOL) I was wondering if someone could please explain to me the rational? logical? reason for Casey posing as the babysitter.

I re-watched Nancy G trying to make some sense for why Casey would do this but I still don't understand. Maybe I'm just overtired and it will come to me later in the day but for now, I just don't understand they whys of it.

Of course, I understand that trying to make sense of anything Casey does is almost futile but what would be the purpose of posing as the babysitter--at least in Casey's mind?

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

I feel she is referring to Caylee...

The problem I have with post is if it is suppose to be to Amy then who is SHE.

I took this to mean that it was AMY they were discussing about "SHE"

To Troy on Facebook
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

To Troy on Facebook
Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

I would think it would be difficult to put on a search warrant exactly what you are looking for because they have to go in and look for something. It's more of a blanket search wire to search the house from top to bottom etc. I may be wrong so again, don't hold me to it!
i am not possitive but i seem to remember once u find whats on the warrant anything pertaining to the case or illegal is fair game

Are you psoitive that was written to Amy and not to someone else about Amy not moving in yet?

If it were Caylee, she would say we haven't even moved in yet and then she would not add I haven't even lived at the house...

Not if she is covering up where Caylee has been. Maybe Amy asked? Its hard because the comment is out of context.

I took this to mean that it was AMY they were discussing about "SHE"

To Troy on Facebook
miss ya, yo.

To Troy on Facebook
Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

Thank you! That is what I originally thought, but then on the other thread it was said that it was a message to Amy.

Originally Posted by Bully1

miss ya, yo.

I think maybe Cindy wasn't living at the house. Could explain her response "ask George" to GVS when she aked Cindy when George called the police about the gas cans.

Maybe she was at work when he called, therefore doesn't know the time firsthand?

But the comment is TO Amy and she refers to another "she" indicating another female...which I think is Caylee as it seems she is referring to her mothers house with the 'Drammmaaa" bit.

IIRC, the comment wasn't to Amy, it was to Troy [or some other guy with some other name?]. Casey and Amy were commenting on his Facebook wall, and seemed to be talking to him, rather than each other.

Oops, didn't finish my thought. I mean, perhaps another friend of Amy and Casey's is moving and the conversation was about them.

I think maybe Cindy wasn't living at the house. Could explain her response "ask George" to GVS when she aked Cindy when George called the police about the gas cans.

That would explain why George knew more about what was going on at the house than Cindy.. Cindy had not seen Casey in a month but George had.. and Cindy did not know about the police report about the gas cans.

But the comment is TO Amy and she refers to another "she" indicating another female...which I think is Caylee as it seems she is referring to her mothers house with the 'Drammmaaa" bit.

That doesn't make sense though...in respect that Caylee was already LIVING at the grandparents house. (by the looks of things on video so far, it seems NOTHING was missing from that child's room...she was def living there) OR are you indicating a move somewhere else?

To me "she" either refers to Cindy or another roommate.

Brought over from last thread

by robotdog

accidental death ?????
Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

not a chance in this case...

too many lies

cold blooded murder

I disagree.

Accidents happen all the time, neglegance plays a big part.
I used to work in nursing, head injuries, near drownings, more common then you think. It is possible with this case.

Just because she is selfish and calous doesnt make her a cold blooded killer.

SNIP.

I agree with this completely. I think it was either an accident due to negligence or something that was done in anger but not intending to kill her - shaking her or a slap (not that I condone slapping) that somehow sent her off balance and she hit her head and died.

I'm not buying premeditated murder or murder to get back at Cindy.

I questioned that there might not have been an accident, but something done in a rage since there was the flurry of phone calls shortly after George left for work. If there had been ongoing problems, arguments, and money theft, there could have been a big blow up before he left about money and moving out. AFter all, Cindy said they had "discussed" Casey moving out the day before.

That would explain why George knew more about what was going on at the house than Cindy.. Cindy had not seen Casey in a month but George had.. and Cindy did not know about the police report about the gas cans.

Interesting theory!

I don't think Cindy could have KNOWN what time the detectives would be able to come over. She could have called them back yesterday, or early this morning, etc. It seems unfair to state that she PLANNED to be alone, when we don't have any clue that that is true at all.

ICAM. For all anyone (other than LE and the Anthony family) knows the call could have been made first thing this am or a message could have been left on the machine late last night. Too much speculation and misinformation is killing any attempt at logic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member