Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

Thank you for starting a new thread!
Perfect timing as I'm hoping my post won't get lost somewhere in 15 pages.

Because I'm old, because I had two of my Grandbabes overnight, neither having had any plans to sleep, and because I'm old (that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! LOL) I was wondering if someone could please explain to me the rational? logical? reason for Casey posing as the babysitter.

I re-watched Nancy G trying to make some sense for why Casey would do this but I still don't understand. Maybe I'm just overtired and it will come to me later in the day but for now, I just don't understand they whys of it.

Of course, I understand that trying to make sense of anything Casey does is almost futile but what would be the purpose of posing as the babysitter--at least in Casey's mind?

I'm old too, I'll answer you :)

I was thinking that Casey would not worry about the law first, she would worry about having to tell her mom she killed the most prescious thing in Cindy's world... they call it "grand" for a reason.

So if you only worried about your mom, and you had a personality like casey's, you might think your mom would swallow the reason for Caylee not being around any longer was the Nanny ran off with her. Maybe cindy never knew where casey dropped off the baby everyday and it would be easy to get her mom to believe that this is where she (casey) believed the nanny lived.... and then say to your mom :eek: "Oh my god, I have been tricked and she wanted to steal my baby all along!" After all Cindy said she feels the Nanny was enamored with Caylee.

zanny could it be a combo of xanax and nanny as well as nic for the drug?

People use drugs for a babysitter all the time. They drug their kids up so they can go party or whatever they need that freedom for.

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

I feel she is referring to Caylee...

It is to TROY she is referring to Amy

Fox News:

Lawyer for family of man supposidly killed in accident (the bio Dad) will be on Studio B at 3 pm ET

Originally Posted by shannon718
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:15pm on June 17th, 2008

cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in

This one however is to Amy. Cheer her up about what?

This is the one that gets to me most.

I think that might be because if you read all the post etc it seems the date & place Amy was supposed to move kept changing or falling thru and she was bummed it wasn't going as planned.

I even think she had to find a completely different place & her parents helped her, I got that impression form he facebook AFTER the news broke about Caylee being missing.

I think Amy was in the midst of finding a new place to live and Casey wanted to move with her and that was the plan which is why Casey left her paretns but once Amy's moving plans got screwed up for what ever reason then Casey didn't want to go back to parents & then started staying with Tony & who ever

So Amy and Casey were suppose to move in on the 15th/16th which probably caused the riff between Cindy and Casey.

Something happens to Caylee on the 15th/16th and Casey runs to Tony's instead of teh new place because noone lives there yet and so there is probably no furniture/food/etc an she has left her parent's house with almost nothing but a suitcase or backpack.

The message to Troy was saying that neither her nor Amy had moved in yet and there was some kind of drama going on (maybe between Amy and Ricardo or JP at the current apt?)

Then Amy writes to Troy saying that she was still at Ricardo's.

Adding to that:

The comment Casey made to Amy to "cheer up" could be because things were awry between Amy and Ricardo or JP.

This is the one that gets to me most.

Yes I agree and with the timeline zooming in it is just plain eerie. Wonder what (if anything) she actually told Amy about why she was depressed.

FOX: Lawyer for family of man rumored to be the father of Caylee will be on Studio B

Jesus Ortiz - family doesn't think their son is the father, if it is they want to know for sure if it is or not, that would be their grandchild. Family says they never heard of Casey or Caylee. They are trying to match the dna between Jesus and Caylee.

If Casey was at the house as George states on 24th June at this time,she can't be talking to Amy about Amy. On the 24th of June "the past 9 days" would be the 16th June. 1) who is Casey talking to 2) who is she Cindy?

I DONT FEEL THAT SHE IS REFERRING TO CAYLEE ANYMORE...I misread and apologize. This was posted on Troy's wall, not Amy's. My mistake.....very sorry.

Casey Anthony wrote

I think Casey was starting the "my mom is controlling and that's why I moved out" spin that Cindy talks about in her July 3rd blog. Cindy indicates that Casey was going around telling people this.

Casey Anthony wrote

Maybe Amy was depressed/stressed about the delay in moving, or the issues that popped up and prevented it. Casey's not telling Amy to cheer her up, she's using dorky speech. Me = My.

My point in posting that is.. George was at home on the 16th at 1:10 just before going to work, watching his favorite TV program when Casey and Caylee were leaving.

George claims Casey came over on the 24th at 2:25.

What time does he go to work? Was he off work on the 24th?

George went into the explanation of how Casey had the wedge in her car, blah blah blah... How long could that conversation have lasted? I would think it would have been a pretty heated conversation after he discovered she had the gas cans in her car.

But Casey goes on to start posting comments only 15 minutes after this confrontation. I'm not discrediting that she could have been on cell phone. I'm even guessing she probably was. It just didn't jive with me about this timeline.

People use drugs for a babysitter all the time. They drug their kids up so they can go party or whatever they need that freedom for.

its been done for yrs laudlum was the drug used at the turn of the century

I'd like to know if
Starbuck Twins Mysteries #03: A Voice in the Wind is in that house... I find it very coincidental that Caylee's nanny and the babysitter in the book are both ... Zanny the Nanny

I questioned that there might not have been an accident, but something done in a rage since there was the flurry of phone calls shortly after George left for work. If there had been ongoing problems, arguments, and money theft, there could have been a big blow up before he left about money and moving out. AFter all, Cindy said they had "discussed" Casey moving out the day before.

I see it differently. Maybe Casey found Caylee drowned in the bottom of the pool and PANICED. In her panic made the flurry of phone calls because she did not know what to do. Remember she is YOUNG and apparently coddled. She may have been in shock and when she didn't get in touch with anyone, she then made the decsion to "hide" what happened, so as not to be accused of being a "bad" mother. I am not making excuses for her or what may or may not have happened, just trying to make sense of it all and what could have happened.

its been done for yrs laudlum was the drug used at the turn of the century

Fox replaying the clip.
Orlando Salinas: Cindy Anthony is inside with Commander Irwin.

Lee was scheduled to have a visit with Casey that did not happen. Lee told us he had personal business, an emergency situation and was unable to make that visit.

There are a good 400 or so with the name of Zenaida Gonzalez, a very common name for Latin Americans. LE is not going to be looking for next few months looking for each and every one of them until we have something solid. They did contact one Zenaida who said she had no knowledge of them.

Sounds like Cindy went here often. I dont think she had moved out of the house.

Apr 25, 2008 3:47 PM
i'm sure mom is planning a trip to mt. dora this weekend...possibly for tomorrow. if i tell her you guys are coming tomorrow afternoon, they can always go on sunday. i'll mention it tonight when she comes home. i doubt there will be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bethechangeyouseek88