Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy did not have to be at the door,she loves this.

Funny how she can remember how to spell her name (hyphen and all) but can't remember her phone number.

I personally don't think Zanaida the nanny (however you spell it) exists, but I don't think it's strange that she wouldn't remember her phone number. People nowadays (gosh I'm old) program all their numbers into their cell phones, and never dial them, so they don't remember them. I have no idea what my sister's new phone number is, since she moved a few months ago, because I've never dialed it since the first time I programmed it into my phone.

I agree 100%

I've been thinking about the missing persons investigator and the comment about treating this as a missing persons case and repairing the relationship with the Anthony's. I think the investigators statements and the fact he was brought in was merely to establish a better bond with the Anthony's. The Anthony's biggest complaint has been that LE isn't looking for Caylee but looking to hang Casey for a crime.

I don't think the new "direction" in this investigation has anything to do with this not being a possible homicide or indicative of evidence not pointing to one. I think this is about getting on the Anthony's good side.

On Fox "If they hook her [Casey] up to a lie detector test, that thing will blow up" lol No kidding!

Then again she might just beat a lie detector test, she doesn't seem to have much of an emotional stress response.

what is she saying??

Pretty much saying that she cannot say anything

They ask her shy she is smiling...she said because you guys are all on top of each other, I think she loves her celeb status.........

This is insane! Why do the media hang on every word this woman says?? Look at them!!! Crammed around the front door!!

Birthday party for Caylee??? Windchimes drowning out Cindy!!

Yeh she still thinks Caylee will be home by her birthday

I've been thinking about the missing persons investigator and the comment about treating this as a missing persons case and repairing the relationship with the Anthony's. I think the investigators statements and the fact he was brought in was merely to establish a better bond with the Anthony's. The Anthony's biggest complaint has been that LE isn't looking for Caylee but looking to hang Casey for a crime. I don't think the new "direction" in this investigation has anything to do with this not being a possible homicide or indicative of evidence not pointing to one. I think this is about getting on the Anthony's good side.

What good insights...I hadn't even thought of this. What good points. Thank you . This is why I love this place.:clap:

She said that their visitation was used up for this week. ???

I don't know, Maybe its just me but I would make sure that my sitters number was in more places than one (cell phones can be soo unreliable!)

Did anyone catch what Cindy was saying? I couldn't hear her properly over the dog barking!

Pretty much saying that she cannot say anything

They ask her shy she is smiling...she said because you guys are all on top of each other, I think she loves her celeb status.........

She LOVES the limelight and feeling important. Even the pickup request this morning, could have been done much lower profile than "send a detective to my house and have them walk through the throng of reporters to insure maximum coverage". They could have made arrangements to have the receipts or whatever delivered to appropriate parties but that doesn't create the stir this did.

She said that their visitation was used up for this week. ???

George used his visit. Cindy and Lee did not. So there has to be two more visits to see her. Can I go? I need to ask her a couple of things! :eek:

Well - looks like finally Cindy has found the words "no comment" - she really told them nothing. I can't say. The search warrant and all was discussed on Monday - so they knew it was coming. Wouldn't say what they did or took. Still adamant that Caylee will be home - possibly for b-day. If she is - then party If she isn't - then private family gathering.

Don't about you guys - but that's a whole new change for Cindy. Standing at the door - just sticking her head out.

Who was the girl friend that left in the beginning. She gave no comment - got in car and left - but who was that?

Anyone know?

According to Fox (again) ----
They are diving tomorrow in lakes near the Anthonys home and the word is that it is not related to the missing Caylee case.

I don't know, Maybe its just me but I would make sure that my sitters number was in more places than one (cell phones can be soo unreliable!)

Well, yeah if it was a real sitter, you would have her number written down somewhere. I guess with imaginary sitters you don't need to.

George used his visit. Cindy and Lee did not. So there has to be two more visits to see her. Can I go? I need to ask her a couple of things! :eek:
No - if the visit is a no-show - you don't get another. So she was right - no more visits this week.

Investigators were there to make sure everything was "cool" between LE and the Anthonys.....gag me!

Cindy is a fast learner...I'll give her that! Throw hissy fits for the media, and all attention from LE will come her way. spit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery