Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Anthony's got the car back from the towing company, there was a note in the car with Amy's number on it. I think that is how Cindy knew to call Amy. I could be wrong (won't be the first time, or last) :)

Did anyone else catch that comment posted on Jesus's Myspace?? Can fox air that word??

Can Casey recieve mail? I am thinking that if we could bombard her with letters letting her know Mom is cracking up, Mom and dad are about to lose the house, Lee is suicidal, They have all lost their jobs, Britney is starting a world tour, or whatever. I wonder if this would help crack her? If she really is a sociopath it would have no effect.

This was discussed previously and it didn't go well. lol. Not a good idea, IMO.

Anyone notice how Cindy keeps referring to Zanny as "the sitter" now?

Yeah I noticed that.

I think Cindy's "next" theory will be that Casey was forced to "make up" the entire Zenaida character to protect the identity of the "real" kidnapper, and protect Caylee. God help anyone who is a part of the Anthony's social circle -- they could be the next alleged kidnapper.

jmo

The comment is someone who changed their heading to be about Caylee missing...

Fox should have caught that

Where is the actual date listed that they picked the car up from impound? They said they got the letter on the 30th.

If Caylee is found alive and (if) Jesus is the bio dad I want his family to raise her.

When the Anthony's got the car back from the towing company, there was a note in the car with Amy's number on it. I think that is how Cindy knew to call Amy. I could be wrong (won't be the first time, or last) :)

No you are correct that was Cindy's orginal story. Now she could have told something totally different to Greta. But Cindy said that when they got the car back she found Amy's number in it and called her to find out where she was because they had just picked up the car. Amy then told her about Casey stealing from her.

"Her demeanor has been, for lack of a better word, nonchalant," says Deputy Chief Carlos Padilla. "She's shown no remorse, no concern."

On the night she was arrested, a family friend asked, in a recorded jail call: "How come everybody's saying that you're not upset, that you're not crying, that you showed no emotion, no caring of where Caylee is at all?"

"Because I'm not sitting here f------ crying every two seconds. Because I have to stay composed to talk to detectives, to make other phone calls, to do other things. I can't sit here and be crying every two seconds like I want to. I can't."

Baez said his client is innocent and "has a very compelling reason for her actions and we will present them at the proper time and place."

I've got news for you Casey - CRYING is not a conscious choice - like "Okay I am going to cry now" - CRYING is a response to sadness that is uncontrolled. You can't chose NOT to cry. You are NOT crying because YOU don't give a flying flake about your baby.

From Kathyn2
HE IS A MISSING PERSONS/SEX CRIME INVESTIGATOR. He is investigating a missing person hence he is the type of investigator assigned to this case. It has nothing to do with sex crimes that anyone knows about at this time.

A long-shot here and my apologies if this has been brought up somewhere else in this forum but...
Could the different investigators from different divisions be going to the Anthony home just to CYA?

Should this turn into a murder trial, I'm sure LE and all investigators involved in this case surely don't want a repeat of O.J.

If on stand they were to be asked "Did this case get investigated by missing persons? By Sex Crimes division? by predator trafficking division?
If the answer was "No" then LE would have egg on their face for not covering every single possibility, for 'rushing to judgement' to blame Casey for the murder.

Could all this drama , going to the home several times in as many days, different depts. all be to CYA?

Where is the actual date listed that they picked the car up from impound? They said they got the letter on the 30th.

No, they didn't get the letter on the 30th, the car was picked up by the tow company on the 30th. I am pretty sure the Anthony's got a letter from the tow company on July 13th. Seems like it was two days before they picked it up which was the 15th. I could be wrong there...but I am sure they didn't get a letter on the 30th.

Can Casey recieve mail? I am thinking that if we could bombard her with letters letting her know Mom is cracking up, Mom and dad are about to lose the house, Lee is suicidal, They have all lost their jobs, Britney is starting a world tour, or whatever. I wonder if this would help crack her? If she really is a sociopath it would have no effect.

I don't think she would really care. There's really no telling how all this has hurt Tony and the whole family's careers, the family's lifelong mental state, Amy's relationship, any Zenaida Gonzales, and even the young people who went to the clubs have to be really upset. Sociopaths seem to leave a devastating trail every where they go. Also, every young man that even dated or slept with Casey in the past has to be traumatized now if they think they might be the daddy.

There several Casey Anthony Timelines in this forum that spells this out. The car was probably abandoned on June 27th according to Tony's statement about picking up Casey from the Amsco parking lot. The car was towed on June 30th, the letter received by the Anthony's (June 12th?) and they picked up the car on June 15th.

The car was abandoned on the 27th June Towed on the 30)th June the Anthony's got a registered letter on the 13th July(sunday?) it was picked up on the 15th July.

ok guys, i've been lurking here for weeks, and just now am getting up the nerve to post. so go ahead and slam me if i deserve it!

i keep going back to the whole ZG thing, and how they've said it's a somewhat common name (IIRC 400 or so with that name?) maybe Casey just picked that name randomly, from an acquaintance or whatever.

and then maybe the need to "beef up" that persona arose, and she happened to have someone in the neighborhood with that name. and maybe she also happened to have someone willing to break into that office? or she was willing to do it herself.

that's just what i have been thinking about all day. i think there's a lot to this ZG character.

okay, slam away!

p.s. - i love all you guys for doing what you do. :)

i think what would work better is to let her know how sorry we were she missed such a GREAT party at Fusian last friday.

What is wrong with FOX, they keep going to that comment which is clearly done by Stephanie. It reads" [Stephanie] miss you and love you Caylee Marie Anthony

FOX needs to read the comment, not what is in the picture profile. What is wrong with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak