Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Caylee is found alive and (if) Jesus is the bio dad I want his family to raise her.

if caylee is found alive and jesus is NOT the bio father, i'd still like his family to raise her.

The comment is someone who changed their heading to be about Caylee missing...

Fox should have caught that

They should have! This is why I don't listen to everything said by the media.

By the way, how did the rumor start that Jessie is the father? ( I think that is his name)

ok guys, i've been lurking here for weeks, and just now am getting up the nerve to post. so go ahead and slam me if i deserve it!

i keep going back to the whole ZG thing, and how they've said it's a somewhat common name (IIRC 400 or so with that name?) maybe Casey just picked that name randomly, from an acquaintance or whatever.

and then maybe the need to "beef up" that persona arose, and she happened to have someone in the neighborhood with that name. and maybe she also happened to have someone willing to break into that office? or she was willing to do it herself.

that's just what i have been thinking about all day. i think there's a lot to this ZG character.

okay, slam away!

p.s. - i love all you guys for doing what you do. :)

welcome to WS...it's quite addicting

I don't think Cindy had Amy's phone number until after it was located in Casey's abandoned car.

Funny.. Casey writes down the phone number of the friend she steals money from but does not write down the number of the person she leaves her baby with...

No you are correct that was Cindy's orginal story. Now she could have told something totally different to Greta. But Cindy said that when they got the car back she found Amy's number in it and called her to find out where she was because they had just picked up the car. Amy then told her about Casey stealing from her.

That's what I thought ... but it's been a while and stories change. Thanks

I was referring to the comment by someone that said the N word.. I didn't know they could air that word

Funny.. Casey writes down the phone number of the friend she steals money from but does not write down the number of the person she leaves her baby with...

Lol, good catch, go figure huh?

Hi Spooky Momma!

No slamming here, just a big Welcome and glad you came out of lurkdom.

Personally, I will read any theory, possibility ----well, maybe not a theory that involves space aliens swooping up a child, but I really enjoy reading theories about what could have possibly happened, who might be involved, how this was pulled off, etc. Gets me to think in different directions/out of the box and at my age, that's a good thing. *smile*
So, thank you for posting yours!

I was referring to the comment by someone that said the N word.. I didn't know they could air that word
The N word on his comment is a slang word used by urban kids, not meaning the other N word. Spelled a little different too.

I dont remember this, did anyone else see this before???

Just catching up with today's threads............

Yes, within the first few days that this case hit the media there was discussion of Zenaida Gonzolas, who has a website online for moms. Her office was broken into on June 9th. At that time we all thought it was quite a coincidence that this Zenaida's office was broken into on the same date that Caylee was last seen. Then the time line was changed when it was learned that the video of Caylee was taken on Father's Day.

The Zenaida who has the website for moms and who's office was broken into on June 9th, put up a disclaimer stating that she's "Not that Zenaida Gonzolas mentioned in the case of the missing child." She evidently had a lot of people and LE contacting her.

ok guys, i've been lurking here for weeks, and just now am getting up the nerve to post. so go ahead and slam me if i deserve it!

i keep going back to the whole ZG thing, and how they've said it's a somewhat common name (IIRC 400 or so with that name?) maybe Casey just picked that name randomly, from an acquaintance or whatever.

and then maybe the need to "beef up" that persona arose, and she happened to have someone in the neighborhood with that name. and maybe she also happened to have someone willing to break into that office? or she was willing to do it herself.

that's just what i have been thinking about all day. i think there's a lot to this ZG character.

okay, slam away
p.s. - i love all you guys for doing what you do. :)

Hey spooky mama! - I agree that the ZG name is a name she heard somewhere or from a person she met once. I do NOT believe that this name was in use for three years as Cindy claims, because her brother LEE nor Kristina even ever heard the name before - she always referred to the "NANNY" not "ZANNY" and I think George has convinced himself that he heard ZANNY and not NANNY.

Also - why would she have a nanny for three years while living with her mother? And why didn't Cindy show concern for her granddaughter and ever WANT to meet this nanny?

The car was abandoned on the 27th June Towed on the 30)th June the Anthony's got a registered letter on the 13th July(sunday?) it was picked up on the 15th July.

That makes more sense then, except you don't get registered mail on Sunday. And if that was the date, then why did they wait until Tuesday the 15th to pick it up? I need to go back to the court transcript I think to clear this in my own head.

Has anything more been said since yesterday about someone reporting that Casey went by the name Zanny sometimes?

That makes more sense then, except you don't get registered mail on Sunday. And if that was the date, then why did they wait until Tuesday the 15th to pick it up? I need to go back to the court transcript I think to clear this in my own head.

They got the registered letter on July 15th, this is what started it in gear. Amy's phone number in car. Cindy calls Amy, Amy tell Cindy where to find Casey. Cindy picks up Casey etc., etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez