Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t...uff/?start=200
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t...uff/?start=200

We've been looking at, and refering to photos and icons in that photobucket account for some time now!

I'm 99% sure it's Casey's. There's a lot in there and this link is just to one of the albums. To see all the albums click on icons157 located directly under the word photobucket on the left hand side. Then you'll see a drop down menu of every single album in this account.

Something that keeps coming to me that wouldn’t hurt to keep in mind is that Casey is an accomplished liar. When pressed, some folks will turn their eyes down, shuffle their feet, and give “I don’t know” or “ I can’t remember” answers to things, which immediately raises eyebrows and further turns the attention on them.

IMO, under pressure, Casey is the masterful type of con who can conjure up people and situations at a moments notice, using just snippets of things in her head. A common name, a familiar address, a slightly plausible story, and poof – you have the mystery nanny. A lie full of detail is much more believable (or at least pursuable) than a vague one, and it has shown to deflect the attention off of Casey – at least long enough for her to prepare her next lie.

I’m not wording this as well as I’d like to, but it’s been picking at me all afternoon, and this is the best I can do.

Not sure if it is Caseys but this picture is in the same photobucket account

ca3e350878ee395c213ebd44752f0a34_31.png

I posted about this on the previous thread but am going to ask again IF anyone can verify that this is Casey's photobucket account that these avatars are uploaded to
--- specifically the one labelled "Fairy" with the poem about death of a loved one?

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/new stuff/?start=200

I haven't ever seen this photobucket account. I don't think it's Casey's...at least not one that I've seen yet. Anybody else????? Interesting if so...esp the one about EF the Police...NOTE The one about CASEY's LAPDANCE???
I think this is her account, when you click on icon157 you see all her pics, this is a subfolder.

There has to be a way that Casey saw ZGs name on the card. Although I don't think ZG was involved, Casey was able to come up with that name. Could Casey have been looking for an apartment there the same day? She needed a place to live.

I think this is the most likely scenario. Casey was in the office and overheard ZG give her info to the leasing agent. The leasing agent did state they fill out the forms.

Didn't George in the interview with Greta on Aug. 5 say that Casey and Caylee left home with backpacks midday, Monday, June 16, and Casey said she might be getting home late from work? Apparently George (and probably Casey) thought nothing had changed about the family living arrangement. No big family fight; no plan by Casey to go independent that day; no vacation plan. Those all came later as part of Casey's big lie.

But then Casey did not come home that night, suggesting that something happened that afternoon, June 16, to Caylee and there was no living Caylee to bring home. Casey could not explain Caylee's absence so came up with an excuse (lie) to not come home.

The supposed spate of unanswered phone calls to GM and GP plus two others that afternoon suggest a crisis which Casey apparently decided to deal with through lies after her support network could not be contacted. Casey must have felt like she was in trouble for some reason, otherwise she would have called authorities herself.

I feel sympathetic toward George and Cindy in spite of Cindy's controlling and somewhat grating personality. I think the worst they are culpable of is presenting Casey through the distortion of their loving eyes. They are torn between wanting Caylee to be home alive, and not wanting to do harm to Casey's criminal case.

THAT has to be hers...if you go up to the top and click on where it says icons157 it will show you the photobucket we have all seen...this was just the NEW STUFF added...but I have never seen all of these that is for sure!!!

Just found this in the news -- Google search term Caylee. Post Chronicle by Jack Ryan:

"According to Casey Anthony, Caylee Marie Anthony's father is Jesus Ortiz, who passed away in a car crash when he was just 20-years-old.

The family of Jesus Ortiz has hired an attorney after missing Caylee's mother, Casey, claimed that Jesus was the father of her missing daughter.

The attorney and parents are doubting that their son would not tell them they have a grandchild - and are in disbelief that Jesus is the father."

I've been thinking about this particular aspect of this case. From Casey's perspective, she knew that some day she was going to have to have an explanation for Caylee's whereabouts. Casey knew her mother, and knew Cindy would demand to know exactly where Caylee is. But, Casey couldn't risk involving a confrontation with a live person, who would deny knowing Casey or Caylee.

I think Casey went to the Sawgrass Apartments sometime between June 16th and July 15th. She may have checked the names on the mailboxes, and also checked the guest cards/guest register. She chose someone who she knew wasn't residing at that apartment complex, but who had toured the apartments. The fact that a Zenaida Gonzolas had toured the apartments gave her lie a bit of credibility.

Casey was expecting to have to take her mother, Cindy, to the Sawgrass Apartments.......not LE.

How would she check the guest cards and not be recognized by any of the agents?

That's what's confusing me.

Devil's advocate:

So we are supposed to disbelieve everything Casey has said, proven to be or suspected to be lies, EXCEPT this part? This is the only part she CHOSE to be truthful about?

/I like slashies..

Why would she want the police to meet a woman that she knows does not have her child and will not recognize her? Thats not telling the truth: thats protecting her lie.......remember? Look for her in Brooklyn, Miami Jersey etc.

Hi Liz,

I dont think that is casey's.. I looked through her photobucket extensively and all of the other stuff on there looks unfamiliar? did you get this from the link on the forum to her photobucket page?

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for replying. No, I found it on (ducking because he is frowned upon here) Brian's Predictions/dreams site. Someone posted it there saying Casey had the Fairy photo posted as "new" in her photobucket account. I was trying to get that verified. There were a couple other interesting ones attributed to her that were mentioned, as well.

Even if we don't believe in what Brian does (or doesn't do), he does get some interesting comments and some cool maps are posted there, too.

Think I'd better duck now! :cool:

THAT has to be hers...if you go up to the top and click on where it says icons157 it will show you the photobucket we have all seen...this was just the NEW STUFF added...but I have never seen all of these that is for sure!!!
I wonder where are albums 02-09?

There has to be a way that Casey saw ZGs name on the card. Although I don't think ZG was involved, Casey was able to come up with that name. Could Casey have been looking for an apartment there the same day? She needed a place to live.

Believed this possibility to.

But what purpose will it serve for Casey to choose a name that the police could easily locate?

And the police must have checked this woman's history, alibi, phonecalls, etc. The police could trace if there was any connection between these two women. If she was the one the police would know. I don't believe for a minute Casey did not recognize the photo because she is protecting Caylee. That is Casey's fantasies.

I tend to believe now that the existence of a Zenaida looking for an apartment to the same building Casey took the police must be a freekish coincidence BUT...there I also believe there must be something that led Casey to that building. A reason she chose that specific building to take the police there. Perhaps Casey was seen in the surrounding area and she needed to be able to explain witnesses putting her in the area with this explanation? After all Scott Peterson did say he was fishing at the same area he disposed his wife's body. Police believe he did that because he was afraid someone might have seen him so he volunteered the story of him fishing.

That 'lap dance' ticket looks like something drawn for the Facebook application "Graffiti". You can draw things for your friends and then post them on their graffiti wall.
It says from Lauren on the bottom. Have we heard of that friend before?

If you click on the "icon 157" it will take you to the front page where their are lots of pics of Caylee, current status is "missing my love".

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/

May be belong to one of the other Anthony's?

That is Casey's. I recognize it. that weird pencil drawing of Bruce willis? was there and I thought it was weird before. I don't remember the missing my love thing though. Yeah thats hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ACEmama