Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
im not sure that there has been ONE SINGLE thing that the mother has told anyone that is the truth

with that in mind why should anyone beleive anything she says about

"she is close" "she was taken"

its all BS TOTAL BS

the police know the child is dead, now its a matter of collecting the evidence
and trying to find the body and who helped her

:furious::furious:

I am sorry when did she wash the pants?

After they got the car back from impound and before reporting it to LE.

They were washed before LE was called.

Given to LE yesterday this week.

Lots of talk on the search warrant thread about it also.

I'm not quite sure but I think what Casey has, like narcissism or sociopathy, is not considered in an insanity defense, because they know right from wrong. They just don't care if it's right or wrong. I think these are considered personality disorders and not mental disorders. Someone with better knowledge should probably answer this though.
Siciopathy has been used as an insanity defense, genuine sociopaths do not have the ability to care if what they are doing is right or wrong. I'll try to find case citings. I'm not saying that it would work for her as a defense and if LE gets enough to press murder charges, then I hope that she will not get anywhere with that line of defense.

An idea about how ZG and Casey seem to overlap.

Casey has invented this nanny through the years and decides to use the nanny as the cover story. So, she looks up the address of Zenaida... maybe calls someone and says, "I can't find my nanny... can you help me find some other addresses... (remember she has friends who were LE)..."

Then .. on the 17th.. she goes to the woman's address and follows her

Or...this is what I think happens.

Casey visits the apartment complex and sees Zenadia's card out, and copies down the information. I just finished looking for an apartment and you wouldn't believe how many places just left personal info. out for everyone to see....

That doesn't explain the whole talking about her for several years thing....

After they got the car back from impound and before reporting it to LE.

They were washed before LE was called.

Given to LE yesterday this week.

Lots of talk on the search warrant thread about it also.

Thanks I will look for it.

But I can imagine the conversation:

Casey where is Caylee?
Oh at the sitters, lets go get her.
We can't what to you mean we can't?
She's missing?
Oh well let me do a load of laundry.

NO - both Amy and Ricardo have been quiet since all this started.

IIRC, I thought it was Amy, but maybe it was another friend, gave an interview to Greta (it was on last week) where she said, "I don't know why Casey is lying" something to that affect. She wasn't talking about any thing in particular but about the situation overall. I thought that was Amy but I might be mistaken.

Or...this is what I think happens.

Casey visits the apartment complex and sees Zenadia's card out, and copies down the information. I just finished looking for an apartment and you wouldn't believe how many places just left personal info. out for everyone to see....

That doesn't explain the whole talking about her for several years thing....

That's a good theory too. Or maybe she inquired with the leasing agent who that lady was "oh she looks familiar". If you have a young, inexperienced leasing agent they will tell you things that they aren't supposed to. I was an apartment manager for 3 years. :bang:

Have you ever wondered if perhaps casey says she doesn't know where caylee is , because someone else took care of the body? Maybe thats where mom and dad come in. They take care of caylee so if Casey is ever asked where she is she can answer honestly. (it not show up on a lie dectctor)

She never really answers the questions if you notice. Its always so evasive. After repeating the questions regarding where is caylee.. she answers something like"
"Where is she?, I don't know but I feel she is close."

Siciopathy has been used as an insanity defense, genuine sociopaths do not have the ability to care if what they are doing is right or wrong. I'll try to find case citings. I'm not saying that it would work for her as a defense and if LE gets enough to press murder charges, then I hope that she will not get anywhere with that line of defense.

could she have used the name for years (they says it's more common then we think), ran a credit check (somehow) and on the credit check it showed where the apt. complex had run a credit check? it's out there but so is Casey

when the defense atty presents ONE single witness that saw the mother
actually be in contact with this phantom baby sitter i might give it a smidgeon of hope that the baby sitter existed

until then if no one can corroborate it - then it never happened

all of a sudden after months or years this baby sitter decided to just
disappear into thin air all at the same moment in time when the mother is caught in about 50 lies

ummmmmmmmm........sure :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

on Greta she said there were things she gave LE today that she wanted to give them in the first couple of days, she has said in the past she offered things I know she said receipts and they didn't want them...don't know if it's true but she said it

I remember her saying it. I remember the video.

Greta nor nancy spoke about the dive searchs that were suppose to take place today

I am not sure, that's what I have been trying to find out. If somebody can find me a link that tells me about something besides donations I would find out. I know that they are the ones that did the rolling billboard for Caylee.
From what I can tell, they handle billboarding of the missing.

I think the other organizations deal in actual physical searches, and if I'm remembering correctly, they will only get involved at the request of the parent(s).

Casey doesn't want anyone to search for Caylee.

This baby sitter thing bugs the heck out of me. Why don't the grandparents really ask them selves.... "gee, we never have met her why do you think that is george?"

It would be interesting to know if any other ZG filled out any other apt cards in that area, like that ZG said she looked at others that time range also.

could she have used the name for years (they says it's more common then we think), ran a credit check (somehow) and on the credit check it showed where the apt. complex had run a credit check? it's out there but so is Casey
MF said they didn't do the credit check because the application was incomplete.

i guess there was never a phone call to the "BABY SITTER PHANTOM" from the house phone by the mother... BULL CRAP

i guess the baby sitter never called the house phone either

and i guess no emails from between the baby sitter phantom and the mother

LIES- everywhere you turn around in this case

i guess not even a chance that someone that knew the PHANTOM baby sitter and yet has not found it a good idea to call police to say "hey, there really is a lady that babysits
that young girl - its not like this has been all over the television

gawdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

when the defense atty presents ONE single witness that saw the mother
actually be in contact with this phantom baby sitter i might give it a smidgeon of hope that the baby sitter existed

until then if no one can corroborate it - then it never happened

all of a sudden after months or years this baby sitter decided to just
disappear into thin air all at the same moment in time when the mother is caught in about 50 lies

ummmmmmmmm........sure :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: and don't forget that she was searching at the clubs for clues as to where Caylee is? You know while dancing all up on that other girl. :waitasec: I'm quite sure that I have shed more tears over this little girl; IMO, of course, and I hope that I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro