Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that when we all see the pictures from this "Party" on Saturday, it's going to be enough to make everyone sick to their stomachs. Unless of course, Caylee does show up then. Which I wish I could believe.

I thought Cindy said yesterday on TV that it was gonna be a private day with just George, Cindy, and Lee? Now there is a party? :waitasec::waitasec:​

exactly
i can see people not knowing the baby sitter, its all the other things in this case that make this phantom sitter a figment of bull

:bananalama:

I agree with this statement but I also think we have to agree that we have been critical of the Anthony Family and I want to remember they are victims at this point, Zany was "real" to them I believe, I don't think they helped Casey create her and I don't think it's odd that they wouldn't have met her

Sorry if this has been brought up, but since they did put Casey's clothing in the search warrant, could that be a sign that the dirt in the trunk did not match the dirt in the Anthony's yard? LE could be trying to find out where that dirt came from.

I thought Cindy said yesterday on TV that it was gonna be a private day with just George, Cindy, and Lee? Now there is a party? :waitasec::waitasec:​
You're right - no party. Cindy said that yesterday - that if Caylee's back - big huge party - but if she isn't then they will have a quiet private little thing. What word did she use? She didn't say celebration but.... oh man my brain is fried as well.

In fact they said that even if Caylee came home they'd quietly help her re-adjust and then throw a block party for her at the end of the cul-de-sac...

and I have chills right now... because I don't think there's a miracle in the wings on this one.

finally, someone else. Through 3 kids, my parents have never met the babysitter. And there have been several babysitters over the past 5 years.

i would bet that they had your parents numbers in an emergency and vice versa

My brain is fried... I have to keep checking the bottom of the screen to see what the date is .:crazy:

LOL mine only says time no date so I am really lost :crazy::crazy:​

Originally it was going to be a block party, per the Anthony's. Now it will be a private day, per the anthony's. We'll wait and see which it is. My bet is somewhere in the middle.

was a single mom for 7 years, can not think of anyone who met my sitter, I dropped the kids off my day started at 6:30 a.m. picked them up at 4:00 p.m. (my parents worked 8-5) parents were VERY involved in my kid's lives but never met babysitter, I don't think it's odd

My mom never met my sitters or ever had their phone numbers. I don't think it is odd.

I agree with this statement but I also think we have to agree that we have been critical of the Anthony Family and I want to remember they are victims at this point, Zany was "real" to them I believe, I don't think they helped Casey create her and I don't think it's odd that they wouldn't have met her

agreed
yes, we are being tough on them and they probably are not involved at least not from the get go

the other difference is, in this case the mother lived with the parents and the parents still never saw the PHANTOM sitter :)

i would bet that they had your parents numbers in an emergency and vice versa

No, they had my work number for an emergency.

And something just occurred to me, have they checked the hospitals and Caylee's doctor's office for a consent to treat form? Whenever I switched babysitters I would sign consent to treat just in case there was an emergency and drop it off at the kids doctor's office, so it would be on file. Not saying that it would show the babysitter or that Casey is that good a mother, but maybe it would show where Caylee was spending her time when not with Casey or the Gp's.

I don't think it's too odd if Cindy never met Zanny since it was all a crafted con job. There was no job, so no need to ever ask Grandma to pick up Caylee from the sitter. If Cindy ever asked for a phone number, she would have just been given some fake number, then told that Zanny changed numbers or something.

I'll give you that one. But as this goes on. First the gas cans and then all those strange *advertiser censored* stories surrounding the break in and the shovel and how they came back and then, oh wait, I got them back on the 24 Oh and yea, I cleaned the car out even though it smelled like death (and I should know 'cause I was LE for 10 yrs)

BUT NOW BUT NOW Now - today we find out that Cindy just decided to do a little laundry even though my daughter's been missing for a month, I've blogged on myspace boo-hooing cause she took my granddaughter, and now after a month I get her car outta the impound lot and it smelled like death (& I should know 'cause I'm a nurse)

I'll just go do MY laundry right now - Lord knows I need to - just like the rest of all of us.

Sorry, for the rant - tonight sealed the deal for me - washed the clothes in the car........

They will both be locked up when this is all over. I bet on it.

I don't think it's too odd if Cindy never met Zanny since it was all a crafted con job. There was no job, so no need to ever ask Grandma to pick up Caylee from the sitter. If Cindy ever asked for a phone number, she would have just been given some fake number, then told that Zanny changed numbers or something.

yep:)

agreed
yes, we are being tough on them and they probably are not involved at least not from the get go

the other difference is, in this case the mother lived with the parents and the parents still never saw the PHANTOM sitter :)

And Casey wasn't really working anyway....so??????:waitasec:

agreed

so what??? we have gripped about what a piece of crap she is and now we are picking apart that IF there was a babysitter she was responsible for taking her and picking her up, not so odd

Geez i can remeber when i moved back home with my mom and my son who was about 5 at the time was climbing the tree and my mother having a fit yelling at me to tell him to get down, before he falls and breaks his neck and me telling her let him be a boy i always climbed trees when i was young and you never freaked... So a day or so later he climbs the tree and this time he falls out and he gets up and says "see grandma i survived my first fall out of the tree"!!!! Just thought it was a cute story and just to show how my kids grandma was

so what??? we have gripped about what a piece of crap she is and now we are picking apart that IF there was a babysitter she was responsible for taking her and picking her up, not so odd

because the parents never happen to pick up a phone or dropped the child off or had any contact at all with this phantom

its different if a mother has kids and has a baby sitter AND has her own house

night and day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members