Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MF said they didn't do the credit check because the application was incomplete.

If Casey had filled out the app, is she smart enough to realize that if she didn't fill it out right there would be no credit check?

This baby sitter thing bugs the heck out of me. Why don't the grandparents really ask them selves.... "gee, we never have met her why do you think that is george?"

was a single mom for 7 years, can not think of anyone who met my sitter, I dropped the kids off my day started at 6:30 a.m. picked them up at 4:00 p.m. (my parents worked 8-5) parents were VERY involved in my kid's lives but never met babysitter, I don't think it's odd

If Casey had filled out the app, is she smart enough to realize that if she didn't fill it out right there would be no credit check?

Yeah... totally... but BOTH people in the office are adamant she never came in.

No buzz on them possibly releasing some results on the dna????

If they make us go through another weekend :mad:

At least they will have the divers in the lake (body of water behind their house) tomorrow... and I think they said a nearby canal will also be "searched".

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: and don't forget that she was searching at the clubs for clues as to where Caylee is? You know while dancing all up on that other girl. :waitasec: I'm quite sure that I have shed more tears over this little girl; IMO, of course, and I hope that I'm wrong.

i think you are right, there are hundreds of people that have shown more compassion towards the child than her own wretched mother

hundreds right here on just this site

time for grand parents to pull their heads out of their.... i mean uhh err ahhh
out of the sand
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

was a single mom for 7 years, can not think of anyone who met my sitter, I dropped the kids off my day started at 6:30 a.m. picked them up at 4:00 p.m. (my parents worked 8-5) parents were VERY involved in my kid's lives but never met babysitter, I don't think it's odd

Finally, someone else. Through 3 kids, my parents have never met the babysitter. And there have been several babysitters over the past 5 years.

:)

but i bet you could bring someone right to the baby sitters house

:)

Let's not forget... Caylee could be home Saturday for the party...

and you know what... although in my head I know it ain't gonna happen... just like I'm never going to be a size 3 again....

This is the weirdest case... and nothing is out of the realm of possibility at this point, I guess.

I agree. I can see this happening very frequently.​

I am having doubts on the investigation procedures right now. I have wondered since the yard was searched if they had searched the house and now I find they didnt, they only took the pcs. Well, gm's laptop, all I ever heard about the other one was that it was a desktop and that LE locked the password on it so not sure if it was taken. Also, when the 911 call had gm on it saying the car smells like a dead body, why didnt LE take it in then instead of returning for it the 17th? The affidavit said the deputy had a paper from it that had 232 Glenwood handwritten on it, so why didnt he notice the smell or if he did, why didnt they take the car in then. And then there is the date on the guest card at Sawgrass mistaken by the detective as being April 17 instead of June 17. If they think Caylee is alive, I wish they would start some active searches. Just my thoughts.

I have a feeling that when we all see the pictures from this "Party" on Saturday, it's going to be enough to make everyone sick to their stomachs. Unless of course, Caylee does show up then. Which I wish I could believe.

and I bet you knew that babysitter's phone number

exactly
i can see people not knowing the baby sitter, its all the other things in this case that make this phantom sitter a figment of bull

:bananalama:

I am having doubts on the investigation procedures right now. I have wondered since the yard was searched if they had searched the house and now I find they didnt, they only took the pcs. Well, gm's laptop, all I ever heard about the other one was that it was a desktop and that LE locked the password on it so not sure if it was taken. Also, when the 911 call had gm on it saying the car smells like a dead body, why didnt LE take it in then instead of returning for it the 17th? The affidavit said the deputy had a paper from it that had 232 Glenwood handwritten on it, so why didnt he notice the smell or if he did, why didnt they take the car in then. And then there is the date on the guest card at Sawgrass mistaken by the detective as being April 17 instead of June 17. If they think Caylee is alive, I wish they would start some active searches. Just my thoughts.
I remember seeing a video with one CSI carrying out a hd tower. And I do believe they took the car fairly quickly as well - just because it wasn't towed the night of the 15th - LE was at that house - Cindy said on Greta (I think) that LE was there the entire night when she called 911. Then it got daylight and that's when they took Casey around in her fairytale tour of the town. I bet that car was gone (towed) before they left with Casey.

Cindy said yesterday that if Caylee wasn't home.. it would just be Lee George and herself quietly together.

seems to me - i like the fact the police are not revealing much

its the way it should be

even though i would like to know
we will all know soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics