Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy says there is no evidence in the home. How can she be totally 100% sure.

ShouldBworking

Ahhhh.... bail.... perhaps something to do with using property as security for her bond. Maybe the title company wanted to speak to her directly to make sure she was stable enough to make it feasible to ok the lien on the property... not so sure what the outcome of that meeting would be...

i just checked and zillow.com says their house is worth about $200k. i can't tell you how i know this but they about $30-50 in equity depending on the appraisal. There are several listings that are pretty low..so, it would depend on an appraisal if a lien could be placed on the house, but it hasn't been done as yet.

Looked like bleached hair to me, too.

I still wonder if Casey was involved with the other ZG's office robbery.

I am thinking whe may have been involved in the burglary - where else do you come up with this name? But, didn't Casey say that ZG "looked like a Hispanic woman" when asked what she looked like? I don't think the average "hispanic woman" has blonde hair, but the woman that was burglarized does. She says she had pictures of her family in her office.

When I watched the video of Channel 6 (I think) with the ZG that visited the apt complex....I was thinking that these two ladies don't look alike. So, are there 2 in the Orlando area? I know you couldn't see the face of the lady in the video but you could see her hair (because she was sitting in front of a window)...she looked like a bleached blonde or at least a blonde.

IDK - maybe I need sleep!

ETA: Okay, I need sleep. Obviously, they aren't the same woman. A DUH moment for me. The one on the website is a working mom and the one in the video said she can't find employment. I apologize for my moment of insanity.

I meant that the ZG from the momsboard looks like the ZG that we were comparing yesterday that was FB and from Orlando.

An idea about how ZG and Casey seem to overlap.

Casey has invented this nanny through the years and decides to use the nanny as the cover story. So, she looks up the address of Zenaida... maybe calls someone and says, "I can't find my nanny... can you help me find some other addresses... (remember she has friends who were LE)..."

Then .. on the 17th.. she goes to the woman's address and follows her

I asked this this morning and was politely ignored. So I'll try it again.
If there were no active searches for Caylee, when and why did Child Seek Network get involved?
Oh, and hi everybody. SOrry if I am breaking in.

I thought the Zanaida in the NG interview looked to have a reddish tint to brown hair. It looked like that in the bit of light that was coming through the window behind her.

TripleA, I completely agree with you that the ZG who was robbed, looks like the FB and Myspace ZG.

I meant that the ZG from the momsboard looks like the ZG that we were comparing yesterday that was FB and from Orlando.

If there were no active searches for Caylee, when and why did Child Seek Network get involved?
Are they the ones that specialize in putting up billboards, or do they actually organize searches?

A lot of hispanic women bleach their hair. And the ZG interviewed, different from the one who was burglarized, had an accent.

I am thinking whe may have been involved in the burglary - where else do you come up with this name? But, didn't Casey say that ZG "looked like a Hispanic woman" when asked what she looked like? I don't think the average "hispanic woman" has blonde hair, but the woman that was burglarized does. She says she had pictures of her family in her office.

There was never an Amber Alert and I have not seen any huge organisations brought in to search.

I hope when they find Caylee and charge Casey with murder they don't use an insanity plea. I saw her "new" lawyer spouting off that she has NO MENTAL problems and she is perfectly fine,.. she is just stressed and "under pressure". Could those words come back to bite him? Or could they still plead not guilty due to insanity?

I'm not quite sure but I think what Casey has, like narcissism or sociopathy, is not considered in an insanity defense, because they know right from wrong. They just don't care if it's right or wrong. I think these are considered personality disorders and not mental disorders. Someone with better knowledge should probably answer this though.

Are they the ones that specialize in putting up billboards, or do they actually organize searches?

I am not sure, that's what I have been trying to find out. If somebody can find me a link that tells me about something besides donations I would find out. I know that they are the ones that did the rolling billboard for Caylee.

I wonder if Amy has some knowledge of wrongdoing or at least cover up on Casey's part- she told the police and that's why (in addition to Casey's crazy lies) the police seem to have been rock solid from day one that we don't need a sketch or an Amber alert ?

That would explain her refusal to make any public comment too (though could be many other reasons for that, press=vultures etc.) I'm just thinking LE has had some outside corroboration that there was foul play from very early on and Amy would be a likely prospect.

Does anyone know if Amy is in any of Casey's partying photos?

I am sure no one can be diagnosed on a message board from the little bit we have heard Casey speak. That is why they have personal visits with Dr's. with credentials to examine Casey.

This isn't making ANY sense...

When Cindy washed the pants, she had to have known something bad had happened...was she covering up for Casey at that point?

Because then she goes and calls 911 and says the car smells like a dead body?! If she really wanted to cover up for whatever Casey had done, why call 911 at all?

Imagine if she hadn't, would anyone be looking for Caylee or even know she was missing? :(

I'm not quite sure but I think what Casey has, like narcissism or sociopathy, is not considered in an insanity defense, because they know right from wrong. They just don't care if it's right or wrong. I think these are considered personality disorders and not mental disorders. Someone with better knowledge should probably answer this though.

insanity is ridiculously hard to prove - the defense will need an expert that can overcome whatever expert that the government provides (who will say she is NOT insane). there is no history of mental illness, no prior incidents, nothing that would lead a jury to believe she is insane. also, keep in mind, insanity (or mental competence) is a defense that will only reduce a murder charge - it will not eliminate it or exonerate it. so, regardless of the defense she chooses, she will still be facing the same charges. insanity may just result in voluntary manslaughter as opposed to murder.

nevertheless, insanity is such a risky defense - it is normally unsuccessful. if her lawyers choose to use it, i think its very telling that they really don't have any other defense that would work. this is obviously just my opinion...

When Cindy washed the pants, she had to have known something bad had happened...was she covering up for Casey at that point?

Because then she goes and calls 911 and says the car smells like a dead body?! If she really wanted to cover up for whatever Casey had done, why call 911 at all?

Imagine if she hadn't, would anyone be looking for Caylee or even know she was missing? :(

I am sorry when did she wash the pants?

on Greta she said there were things she gave LE today that she wanted to give them in the first couple of days, she has said in the past she offered things I know she said receipts and they didn't want them...don't know if it's true but she said it

A lot of hispanic women bleach their hair. And the ZG interviewed, different from the one who was burglarized, had an accent.

I have seen a few Hispanic women who bleach their hair - I wasn't trying to say none do. My husband is Hispanic and I have a lot of Hispanic friends and none of their hair has been bleached, TMK. I'm just not "that" familiar with Hispanic's with bleached hair.

Okay, back to Caylee....bless her heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme