Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Casey have been doing telemarketing and had the guest cards with the information?

Does anyone remember on either Nancy Grace or Greta where it was stated that according to the search of Casey's incoming/outgoing calls that she DID NOT speak to Caylee on the afternoon that Cindy called 911 as she had claimed to Lee??? This case has gotten me to where I can't remember who said what!

In the search warrant it says that an LE search of her phone records shows no outgoing call that could have been made to Caylee.

Kyle. I know it's been posted that this person (maybe not the same one) was discussed early on. Since this is one of the people who may have gotten a call from Casey on June 16(?) -- I'd like to know more about who this person is.

Kyle. I know it's been posted that this person (maybe not the same one) was discussed early on. Since this is one of the people who may have gotten a call from Casey on June 16(?) -- I'd like to know more about who this person is.

Me, too. I remember the name but can't quite place him.

Thought I would try and get in here before the posting goes crazy! I could not follow anything last night.

Good Morning!

Think simple :) I keep saying it but this case is making people crazy!

Casyee can not tell the truth.......this case will turn out that this child died by an accident while the mother was not watching Caylee......in a panic she came out with this entire story.....and is still making it up as she goes along.

The grandparents either tried to cover for her lies, or want to beleive it so bad they are in denile.

Trust me my friends, there is nothing more to this case than a simple accident that resulted in the death of a little girl. And a mother who COULD have explained it from day one, but her history of lies prevents her from telling the truth.

I hope to God that today is the day where this little girl is found.....she is already with God

I agree, MitchLite. And yes, this case is driving me nuts! And that precious little girl is no longer on this earth!

Casey is looking out only for Casey, and I also believe that an accident occured ( the "flurry of phone calls) and then Casey had to think quick to cover everything up! She seems to never tell the truth, even when it would be most simple to tell the truth, so she has invented an elaborate story, and just keeps adding to it. She has already opened the door, so to speak, for Caylee to be found dead, when she told Cindy that she feels like Caylee's in danger!

What I really don't understand though... why has Casey never shown any emotion, such as crying for her little girl? No upset over the loss of Caylee!!!
I know she can't tell the truth, but didn't she ever love Caylee?

Well, Mama Casey has just refused a visit with brother Lee at the jail house. Must be nice to turn away visitors. The arrogance of this girl is beyond the normal limits.

Ugh, it looks like the psychics predators are stepping up their game:

Gale St. John is taking her psychic team and 2 search dogs to Orlando to hunt for Caylee... oh yeah, you can donate money to help cover the expenses. Yep... yet again, a psychic is using a missing person case to garner money from the public. Oh wait, it gets better: her psychic team includes Brian, of Brian's Dreams... ya know... the same Brian that used the McCann case to scam people out of money to go find Maddie, last year.

Poor Caylee... it is bad enough that her mother is playing head games with everyone and things are looking bleak for Caylee's safe return, and now she is being used by total strangers to scam people out of money. It is sick...

Isn't that just the kind of stunt bratty Casey would pull? Good grief...

What ever happened with the theory that LE thought that Casey had posed as Zanny? Now we have this crazy "Zanny" crawl out of the woodwork and claim her life is ruined. Does this then mean that Casey did not pose as Zanny?

The local news that broke this lady's story had done a 3 week investigation to find her, she did not come forward on her own.

Her full interview is here, the links on the right:

http://www.local6.com/news/16956173/detail.html

Her friends have gone quiet to the media... which could singify they're working with LE

I hope they are, it would seem that Casey's habits of lies/drama would carry over into friendships also.....

Maybe if this saga ever ends, we will hear some 'real stories' ??

In the search warrant it says that an LE search of her phone records shows no outgoing call that could have been made to Caylee.

WESH actually reports it this way:

July 17: Detectives obtain Casey's cell phone records. Casey claimed she talked to her daughter, but a police warrant said there was no incoming call at the time Casey said she last heard from Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

That link has a lot of good information in it.

There are no calls to or from the two people she claims to have told about teh kidnapping, nor do they work for Universal. There are no calls to or from any ZG. There is no call from a private number or any unknown number on July 15th when Casey claims that Caylee called her from a "private" number.

The local news that broke this lady's story had done a 3 week investigation to find her, she did not come forward on her own.

Her full interview is here, the links on the right:

http://www.local6.com/news/16956173/detail.html

I'm not sure what your saying LE has talked to her from day one,she has been very cooperative with LE. The media has just now tracked her down.

Does anyone remember on either Nancy Grace or Greta where it was stated that according to the search of Casey's incoming/outgoing calls that she DID NOT speak to Caylee on the afternoon that Cindy called 911 as she had claimed to Lee??? This case has gotten me to where I can't remember who said what!

There were no incomming calls from the time frame that Casyee provided to the police

There are no calls to or from the two people she claims to have told about teh kidnapping, nor do they work for Universal. There are no calls to or from any ZG. There is no call from a private number or any unknown number on July 15th when Casey claims that Caylee called her from a "private" number.

Hmmm. Imagine that!
I keep reminding myself that this girl doesn't know how to tell the truth, obviously!
So pretty much everything she's said, is a lie!

The 2 phone calls she received around the time she had said she spoke to Caylee were from Tony and Kyle, is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties