Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT??? Are you serious? Wow!

If true, than thats good! Casyee is turning on her family because they are not standing by her (in her eyes)

I did not beleive for a minute that the grandmother was not going for the reasons she stated.

The attorney probably told the grandparents she did not want to see them. Lee thought she might change her mind if he showed up.

Now you will see the daughter change her story again and blame the grandparents, then you will see the real STORY come out.

This is a good thing!

Going throw this out there, there are two known calls on that day one from Tony and one from Kyle. I can block my number from showing just on one call if I want to - what if one of those blocked the number from showing on caller id so Casey would not see the number, yet it would show up on phone records as a recognized number?

There are no calls to or from the two people she claims to have told about teh kidnapping, nor do they work for Universal. There are no calls to or from any ZG. There is no call from a private number or any unknown number on July 15th when Casey claims that Caylee called her from a "private" number.

If true, than thats good! Casyee is turning on her family because they are not standing by her (in her eyes)

I did not beleive for a minute that the grandmother was not going for the reasons she stated.

The attorney probably told the grandparents she did not want to see them. Lee thought she might change her mind if he showed up.

Now you will see the daughter change her story again and blame the grandparents, then you will see the real STORY come out.

This is a good thing!

I pray you're right! Enough of the charades.
She needs to tell where Caycee's little body is so she can rip.
( Sorry, but this is my feeling)

This is a good thing!

MitchLite,
I was just sitting here thinking the exact same thing!!

Two questions:
1. If The GF is retired, he is only 55 now, he hasn't worked since they've lived in Fl. since 1990? That would have him since age 38 not working. Is he disabled? Do they live off of her pay as a nurse? Anyone know?
2. When Cindy called into 911 and said it smelled like a dead body had been in the damn car, George was with her when they picked up the car. Him being a former investigator or whatever he was with police, he would be the one to know what a dead body smelled like, not her. Was she just repeating what he had said when he opened the car up?

Baez has probably told Casey that Lee is helping LE,he gave LE information that Casey gave to him.
I don't think this is the case, I believe she knows they know what has happened despite what they are saying to the media, and she doesn't have the guts to face them. I dout she will see any of them again after mom let the CSI in and they took the clothes.
She knows shes fried for this now.

This is a good thing!

Oh no I know this is a good thing! There needed to be a break between Casey and the family so the truth could begin to seep out. I was just hoping that it was the family that was cutting Casey off instead of the other way around.... This is big either way!

MitchLite,
I was just sitting here thinking the exact same thing!!

oh yea......it's gonna all start to change in the next couple of days you just watch.

By the way, I feel this little Caylee is already in heaven.....our God knows this......her physical shell of her body needs to be laid to rest.

Going throw this out there, there are two known calls on that day one from Tony and one from Kyle. I can block my number from showing just on one call if I want to - what if one of those blocked the number from showing on caller id so Casey would not see the number, yet it would show up on phone records as a recognized number?

I am sure that if we are thinking of these possibilites, then so is LE. At least I would hope so.

I think she is not seeing Lee in an attempt to regain the control over her family that she probably feels that she has lost since noone has been there since last Sunday.

oh yea......it's gonna all start to change in the next couple of days you just watch.

By the way, I feel this little Caylee is already in heaven.....our God knows this......her physical shell of her body needs to be laid to rest.

I have felt the same for quite a while now. The precious child needs to be brought to rest. Enough is enough now!

Oh no I know this is a good thing! There needed to be a break between Casey and the family so the truth could begin to seep out. I was just hoping that it was the family that was cutting Casey off instead of the other way around.... This is big either way!

This is a good thing (in a normal case) because it steps up the pressure. Do you really think it will have any affect on Casey?

It was bound to happen, now everyone will learn of the anger that this girl has.....the more she gets caught in her lies, the more angry she will get. And trust me, none of the anger will be directed at anything she did....it's everyone else who has lied, everyone else who has not stood by her, everyone else who is wrong......just watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member