Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree totally. the house of cards is falling, they cannot dance around the truth anymore, they have no explanations for casey's absurd web of lies....

and if i had to guess, they are being pressured by LE to come clean, help out, or face potential charges themselves (even though this is probably an empty threat). i think this would explain why they have been so "forthcoming" lately (at least in terms of calling the police back to the house, etc) and why cindy went off about not "hiding" anything...

I think LE is holding a veiled threat over the family, as well. It would not look good to hold any family members right now -- the appearance would be LE is going after people who are not the killer(s). But make no mistake about it -- if they wanted to -- LE could hold any one of them -- if not for crimes -- as material witnesses. If somebody says "I have information about a murder, but I'm not talking", in many cases, that person is held as a material witness and put before a grand jury.

Just a thought, but I hope there are no guns in that home. With things tightening up as it is now, there's no telling which direction this will go. People go to extreme measures in extreme situations they can't deal with.

Also, wanted to add. During the 911 calls, Cindy only says "the babysitter took her" and never mentioned Zanny's name? That to me seems like Cindy didn't know who the baby sitter was. I still don't believe that Zanny was a household name at all.

Exactly. I don't believe Zanny's name was ever uttered in that household.

Also, wanted to add. During the 911 calls, Cindy only says "the babysitter took her" and never mentioned Zanny's name? That to me seems like Cindy didn't know who the baby sitter was. I still don't believe that Zanny was a household name at all.

I'm pretty sure that she mentioned "Zanny" having her on one of the recordings. Not sure if she was speaking to 911 or someone in the house with her. I could be wrong. will go back and listen to 911 calls again.

Bullying tacticts. Emotional bullying. She has been doing this for years with them.

Plus she knew what they will HAVE to talk about, Caylee's birthday, and perhaps she wasn't in the ''mood'' to perform today?

YES she has been in control for a very very long time!

Well, when I saw the video the other day of the Anthony house with a swarm of reporters gathered around their car IN THEIR DRIVEWAY- it was an overhead shot - my first thought at the time was that if it was me I would be ordering these people to get the hell off my property. So I am not at all surprised if George ordered them to stay off his property.

And police officers are trained to act in a forceful manner. And at this point, I'm sure George must be at wit's end - with both his daughter and his wife.

So I am not surprised at all if his frustration boiled over with the media folks.

By the way, on Greta last night she was sitting at what looked to be a kitchen table with Cindy. Cindy was doing her best to display a calm demeanor, but they kept showing Cindy's hand, which was outstretched pn the table, fiddling, fiddling, rhythmically flipping an object laying on the table.

The body language did not at all match the words that were being spoken by Cindy.

Just a thought, but I hope there are no guns in that home. With things tightening up as it is now, there's no telling which direction this will go. People go to extreme measures in extreme situations they can't deal with.

If George is former LE there is most likely at least 1 gun in the house. Hubby is LE and he HATES going anywhere without his gun. He says that he is so used to having it and feels much safer with it, when he doesn't have it he feels nervous. I'm sure its highly unlikely he carries it on him still but there's no doubt in my mind that he keeps one in the house.

OK.. LE said yesterday treating this as a missing person.. Why isn't there an Amber Alert then.?? Can't have it both ways and be honest about it.. my opinion...

With an Amber Alert, there has to be proof positive that an abduction has taken place. Once that is established, if there was an abduction, an Amber Alert is issued. Obviously, LE is not buying the nanny story. But, who is?

I just want to send out a big ole cyberhug to MitchLite and say thank you for sharing your personal story. I've dealt with someone just like Casey too and raised her children for the last sixteen years. Doubt I'll ever receive a thank-you card. LOL.
Oh you will though..the smiles the kids have on their faces are a result of you, their smiles are large thank you's to you!

I think Casey was supposed to give Lee info today that would have returned Caylee to the family for her birthday. . Of course she isn't able to do that and refused Lee's visit. Casey yanked the rug out from under George this morning. He really thought Caylee would be home for her birthday.

We've speculated that Caylee's birthday tomorrow would be D-Day. If Casey doesn't break tomorrow, I don't think she ever will.

I very much agree with your post.:clap:

I didn't raise my grandchildren; I raised my stepchildren because their mother walked away from them when they were 6 months and 2 years old.

WOW That was a heated confrontation.

Kinda funny, the last words I just heard on that video was from media saying "Cindy, if you could tell us where to go"....I"m thinking, Oh yeah, she'll tell ya alright!
Shouldn't there be a patrol car posted outside that house? Just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme